So he hangs out with fucking racist alt right nazi pieces of shit...

So he hangs out with fucking racist alt right nazi pieces of shit? Will never ever watch another video from Fantano again.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html
youtu.be/MJ8hkjsEzS0
youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3EDk6Ku5M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cal is better

Same

sam is funny

is that the guy from MDE? He's such an insufferable little shit. He's discount Eric Andre and the only people who think he's funny are edgelord white subarbanite stoners who wear supreme and worship satan ironically.

Wtf I love baldino now

Sam is so fucking stupid and unfunny, and I'm alt-right but his stuff is literally just "haha im so ironic and random lol" humor

They're both reddit adult swim "lol everything is fast and flashy" core so whatevs

ranch me brotendo xD

I'm glad his show got cancelled from Adult Swim but this is pretty pathetic and cheapens both of their brands.

It's pretty pathetic that Fantano would stoop so low, but he's not even a real journalist or music critic. It's also pathetic that Sam Hyde would do something so desperate for attention than go on a memelord channel for reddit tier music opinions, but I guess he probably doesn't have much else going for him.

want to do the horizontal hokey pokey on some freshmen 15s in the quad later?

>little

he would crush you just walking down the street.

back to pol

No, people who watch MDE make fun of stupid fashion kids and laugh at faggots that wear stupid brands to feel cool, no one in the fanbase likes "Supreme", Sam even made videos making fun of retarded fashion kids

you sound like the typical MDE fan

IDK seems like their audiences would overlap a lot.

n-no you

found the white subarbanite stoner kid probably still in high school

Fantano also interviewed Sargon of Akkad, doesn't matter if you're right-wing or a lefty that dude is a total faggot

hi elijah marshall

found the white urbanite stoner kid probably still in college

Never seen a sam hyde video ever

Reminder

The level of not getting it is beyond imaginable heights with you ent it

they sound annoying and unable to form coherent thoughts is what you mean, also who watches youtube stars or whatever the fuck that cesspool produces
you saying hes fat?

this

wtf i love anthony now

>supporting Ron Paul
/ourguy/

Reminder that Sam donated $5k to white supremacist website The Daily Stormer

>Most of the Daily Stormer’s donors on WeSearchr are anonymous, with the exception of the comedian Sam Hyde, who pledged $5,000.

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him. Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html

/thread

WTF I HATE ANTHONY NOW SINCE HE ASSOCIATES HIMSELF WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS

THANKS FOR SHARING user

Jesus these guys look so shady and nu-maleish, and Sam is the kind of guy that makes comedy with the theme "I'm so much better than anyone else!" Tells you alot about these kind of people

>Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote
>For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce

Agreed. Cringe af.

How exactly is Sam Hyde is a nazi
He seems like the person that gives a shit about politics the least. He is nothing more than a shitposter irl.
Then again I forget that I'm on Sup Forums

Hory shit go back to where youcame from if the world wasn't so mentally ill hyde wouldn't even have an audience

This isn't even disguised as a music thread; this is an e-celeb politics thread.
I like Sam and Anthony, but this thread should be removed.

You just don't like his show because your a zombie and can't get past his percieved politcal message which their really isnt one he makes fun of things and society

>If you don't like this show you're just a sheep!!!
Or people just have different opinions about things

this thread is bluepilled as fuck

it's a Sup Forums meme that easily rused newfriends like op fell for

Sam is a great shitposter, a true son of Sup Forums

this board's shitposting powerlevel is not even in the same universe as Sup Forums's, the most it can do is talk shit about artists/genres or lament about how they will never smell the feet/ass/whatever of various female artists

So I guess those hidden swastikas that Adult Swim had to remove in his episodes are part of the joke somehow?

>inb4 you don't get his art reeeee

>Beanie hat
Check
>Obnoxious Glasses
Check
>Bad grooming
Check
>Comic-book related stuff
Shirt. Checked

wtf I'm leftist now

Different opinions on the politcal spectrum
if you at his show from a pure aesthetic stand point or a narrative stand point he's clearly creative and ahead of most derivative things out their today

that's some pretty good shitposting, but I take it you weren't around for the glory days of the k-pop general; they make Sup Forums look like a bunch of amateur teens, because, well, Sup Forums's a bunch of amateur teens

come join us we need more comrades

hail victory

What if I just found World Peace to be really entertaining because it was one of the most radically weird things on TV since Jam

The amount of salt in this thread is pathetic

That sounds like bs and hyde trolling this reporter
people do all kind of things under the guise of "sam hyde"
Hes mentioned that he made essentially nothing from the adult swim show

What a shmock. I don't even care if he's alt-right, every thing he does is ironic or "trolling", he can't be serious at all and that's pathetic in my opinion. And he looks like a slob who doesn't take care of himself.

>"Diversity"

A bunch of African ass hair, and that could be 4 different ethnic groups regardless.

Reminder that the alt right hates an MDE skit

youtu.be/MJ8hkjsEzS0

Ah dude what a nazi! Let's bash this dash!

>a skit actually shows the problems with cops in America
>people say I like MDE but im glad this skit got cut

holy fuck

Good.

Wasnt Hyde recently targeting conservative people to break their bubble?

The Democratic People's Republic of Sup Forums stands eternal against the Crypto-Corporate Machino-Fascist Regime of Sup Forumsand.

I love it though.

The white sharaiah movement? lol

was this show supposed to be comedy?

His biggest sin is being built like a grown up toddler

Its more anti comedy and irony based

sam's genuinely a funny guy and his show was the funniest "comedy" show in a long time. shameful shit that it got canceled cause of some retard like heidecker.

hi sadie

That's what you get for being a vegan.

MDE content has gotten a lot worse over the past couple of years, i miss when they were still making stuff like Williamsburg Street Fashion. That video is still a classic and is probably the most on-the-nose satire/deconstruction of early 2010's hipster culture. Sam is at his best when he's taking the piss out of pretentious idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

Political message? Question everthing. Sam is anti authority if anything
How can yo not say this show was well put together and ahead of the curve

Him using black history month and holocaust in the monolog is just an edgy subversive choice

i fucking hate sam but he at least made a few ok sketches
whats even more embarrassing is that he hangs out witht that cringeworthy piece of shit chris ray gun
who among other stuff made fucking shitty videos like this
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE

Now I can't hate him.

He doesn't hang out with that faggot

>people still actually believe this
fucking kill yourself
tim heidecker had nothing to do witht it
maybe brett gelman did but not tim lmao

Why does everything have to be safe? Stop being boring

Brett and Tim are good friends, Brett doesn't have the clout to get a show taken off the air, especially with how well WP was doing. Tim def could tho

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3EDk6Ku5M

I know its not like he's advocating a race war
but you know cucks man you need to beat around it to get them out of their bubble

he probably doesnt
and even if he did there was never any evidence that he had anything to do with it
it was just a meme that started cause he kept making fun of people who called him cuck on twitter

why do they hate it?

according to someone who works at adult swim: all the higher ups all the way down to shit level editors at adult swim were freaking out about losing their current branding/positioning in culture and being associated with anyone with right-leaning politics, but at the same time most people that worked there liked the show, but can't say that now. they were in a catch 22 and the money obviously won.

No I'm saying he's a big guy

Sam is funny hes not the only one in mde that has talent
charles is incredibly underrated
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs

Source?

Fuck off m8 MDE is great

sam seems like a good guy too bad im interested in judaism

lol not really, he's actually little

sorry bro, i work for CNN, i protect sources

No its the other way around they wanted to recapture their brand as edgy content and try something different
Their where only a couple of influential people their that disliked his show and wanted it off the air

i've seen him do stand up and this is absolutely untrue

DELED ID!

the couple of influential people you are talking about are the higher ups. might have been a stretch to say "all" but once the few made a stink, it spread like a virus. but yes, they did like the show. additionally, there isn't a whole lot of quality content being created by new up-and-coming teams to choose from. especially since shit like loiter squad performed so poorly.

>le kill yourself
hi tim!!!

maybe because he is one you fucking mong

so like, in other words, not funny?

tom cruise looks like a normal person too, either way im definitely sure im far taller and fatter than him, if anything id crush him with my body weight

You just need to look at it in a societal sitiuation context they magnifie absurditys it's probably more satrist . Maybe anti comedy was a wrong label but I guess I just associate it with alt comedy

shit got fucking awful when sam started just pointing a webcam at his face while babbling nonesense for 5 min. their scripted stuff and the williamsburgh-style videos were great.

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him