Hey Sup Forums how do I immigrate to Australia? I'm a military kid who lived there for four years...

Hey Sup Forums how do I immigrate to Australia? I'm a military kid who lived there for four years. I'm an American the best times of my life were spent there with my best friends in the whole world. It's been a year since I left and tonight as I was tripping on dxm and pissing In a bottle I got a call from a friend. It was the boys going out to civic for the night taking pingas pulling birds and what not and I need to go back. I can't do this anymore I've been in solitude for a whole year working as a waiter at a shitty restaurant living check to check miserable as fuck missing my friends. How do I go back Aussie anons??? I just want to pull cones with the boys again

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1udV62R9DHz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 19 btw I miss that place so much

get a plane ticket?

You fuck right off, cunt. We don't want any fucking septic tanks.

For starters, you sound like a total faggot. So.. just marry some Australian dude who drinks all day and he can beat you, like they do to all their women. Profit!

Go to ANU

Please I promise I'm one of you please please

What about getting a work visa or dual citizenship?

Bumping my thread for answers

This.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but we're currently at capacity and you'll have to kindly remove yourself from our vicinity.

Can't you just get rid of some of the thousands of poos you have

Lol good luck getting a visa if a military boy is all your experience. If you were a shit hot engineer or a doctor or something you might have been able to get in but we don't need any military people. Maybe come in on a holiday and get with a girl, then marry and divorce quick and you've got your citizenship easy

We need them to work in our call centers.

What about plastering or being a brickie stonemason plumber anything?

vocaroo.com/i/s1udV62R9DHz

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Go to Christmas island like the rest of them you wing ding cunt

I'm trying to go back to Canberra

Fuck off space nigger we're full you can crash on the moon

Mate we have so many of them and so many up the pipeline, we need proper valuable jobs