MR. ROBOT

So this guy pissing on a grave totally ruined the character for everyone else too right?

You think he's this cool, calculating asian haxor, but then next thing you know he's bending his dick backwards to piss on a grave while dressed up as a ugly woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=II2ciyuTaG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What even is mr robot at this point, only good thing is slater and males.

>What even is mr robot at this point

I don't know, I'm not that big of a fan of non stop twists with twists and shit but I'm still enjoying watching so far.

whiterose is starting to lose his shit. at first he was this mysterious behind the scenes guy who runs everything and has a master plan, now what? breaks his time rule to tuck-piss on a grave? is unable to follow up against philip price when threatened by him? the whole master hack was all elliot's idea too? whiterose is cucked.

Chinaman timelord hacks time and has probably pissed on that grave for the millionth fucking time.

Maybe we are all Mr. Robo

That sounds hilarious. Kekt at 'bending his dick backwards'. I have never wanted to see Mr. Robot - like all box-set 'credible' TV it seemed like middlebrow non-art, futile, a waste of time - but if it has a gratuitous scene of tranny grave-pissing, I am potentially interested in seeing it for as many seconds as that lasts.

>middlebrow
>non-art
>futile
>gets off at tranny grave-pissing
ladies and gents, your run of the mill tryhard pseudo-intellectual Sup Forums poster.

Absolute KINO!

Remember when people thought Mr Robot was good?

No, I'm a real intellectual, that's why I know box-set television is valueless. Peter Griffin forcing Meg's face into his farting ass, and her subsequent collapse and vomiting, is of more artistic value than the entire runs of The Wire, Breaking Bad, and any of that other pseudy shit you like.

This is gold, though ideally we'd see the piss actually shooting out of the dick, but 'art' television has its limits.

>Lester Moore
>Got his grave pissed on by a tranny whore
>No Les
>No Moore

My mind filled in the blanks while watching.
So I was fine with it.

good stuff

They are going out of their way to be edgy this season

I wish there were verifiable metrics done through the internet whenever someone begins to write a reply with "I'm a real intellectual." that aggregates all the stupid posts in a montage video that gets broadcasted whenever they present themselves on an online forum. Sort of like an addendum to each of your posts just so I can know that I'm speaking with a real, 100%, intellectual.

Oz was capable of showing pissing cocks years ago, there's no excuse really.

Well the thing is, Mr. Robot is on a basic cable channel, not HBO or anything.

No dude, I'm actually an intellectual, I have been paid for writing about ideas and culture. Griffin's farting ass is as good as television gets.

Who else wants to fuck BD Wong in drag? Gook makes an ok woman.

Oh I thought it was some Amazon VOD shit.

>hehehe bodily fluids herp derp
>i'm a real intellectual guise guess i gotta make a joke
faggot

Can you even keep track of what it is you're pointlessly expressing anger about?

what did the white guy see behind the couch in the smart house?

So elliot isnt crazy he is just seeing his dad from a parallel time line right?

Fat hacker man shitting himself

He has had a known mental disorder since he was introduced, how was that surprising? I thought it was pretty awesome, as well as his admission that Elliott is a 'master'.

What mental disorder? That's he's a tranny?

Gender dysphoria, yes.

And don't get me started on the beeping watch.

That may all be a rouse.
Like I bet he's going to use that disguise to try and escape the FBI in a future episode, but the ginger minge agent woman will notice one of his "sisters" dresses and shoot him in the back "The profressional" style.

Didnt notice any beeping watches.
That piano player was annoying as fuck though.

That's sort of what I was thinking anyways, that it's a sort of disguise. Which is why I hate when av club treats it as lol, hooray trans in TV! Which is funny because I remember them hating on Leto getting the part in Dallas Buyers Club.

You seriously haven't noticed that with white rose? Price even admonished him/her for it during their confrontation.

Nah, at least not this episode.
I usually watch the show on my laptop so maybe it just doesnt come through clearly.

I thought s/he was going to poop on the grave

>disappointed

It cut too soon, it's probably implied he's going to shit on it too since he's still bent down by time the scene ends.

>baiting this desperately on a Chinese comic book forum

anyone have the webm of the redhead FBI frigging herself off?

>frigging herself off

what

I haven't baited anyone. Television is at its best when it's being honestly vulgar, rather than middlebrow.

pretty sure its a woman pretending to be a guy

MIND_BLOWN.GIF

Crazy enough to fit.

On the contrary. It just poked a massive hole on his cold, calculating persona. One that everyone else but his manservant aren't aware of. What COULD have been handled better was his dealing with the E-boss. He did seem kinda desperate there.

Cant kill the Phil

Cant ice the Price

You roll the dice, you pay the Price

Can't Rice the Price.

he was losing his shit during the conversation with FBifu

Nice. for the Price.

>can't say "fuck"
>can show grave-pissing
American TV is weird

Anyone else see someone moving in the stairs during that scene?

Yes

'cause BD Wong is gay and Jared Leto "isn't."

/r/ing webm of it pls. Don't feel like looking for the specific part.

So is Matt Bomer and he's catching a lot of flack for his recent project.

because Bomer is white.

>Hello, Honey.
I WANT OFF MR. SAM'S WILD RIDE

But what if Elliot is White Rose

MIND_BLOWN.GIF

>Maybe we are all Mr. Robo
That is literally a key plot point.

So the big season ending reveal is that this is his 'sister' from an alternate timeline?

What was WhiteRose doing at the DNC? What is Hillary's connection to Project Berenstain? Did F Society hack her emails?

Thank you Sam for getting Rami to get his cute little frog butt out

Mr Reddit: the show

Was the operation named "berenstein" or "berenSTAIN"?

Thats PSY, not the actress playing whiterose

His character is one of my favorites

Oh, Doctor Huang, how the mighty have fallen.

Guys i bet it was tyrell that cisco heard when he broke back into the house

Nah I think it may be the fat guy or the Arab girl.

Am I the only one thinking tha Whiterose isn't a crossdreser but that the women is his alternate reality self

Am i the only person who fucking finds her pretty hot

Yeah, but in about a minute there will be a handful of others saying "she's a goddess" or some similar shit.

Did they Nancy Grace record lines for this, or did they use archive footage?

it seemed like petty revenge, yeah
not the emotionless robot he's built up to be

Kike nose.
Weird jaw.
Can't act.
Nice hair though.

>See this woman waiting for you in an SUV
>What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=II2ciyuTaG0

Not sure why but she makes me hard too.
Pretty odd.

Keep on walking. Such an ayy lmao butterface.

>it's a Joanna fuqs Elliot episode next week

are you ready Sup Forums

it was pretty retarded and lazy writing, yeah

Froggy lost in an uncanny valley.

Elliot best waifu

>show the pilot to a friend
>"yeah it was cool, reminded me of fight club"
>PANIC

as soon as the twist happens i'm going to get a very frantic call.

But the twist literally pays tribute to Fight Club. They play "Where Is My Mind" at the end of that episode.

kys baka

I would eat her expensive sociopathic farts all day

>Its a Dom randomly barges into Angela's apartment and starts eating a sandwich episode
What DID she mean by this?

>sandwich represents vagina
>she wants the v

Why does Angela's actress always look like she looks like she needs to take an urgent shit. I thought she was acting, but she looks like that even when off-character.

Meryl streep's daughter.

now you see it

She hasn't taken a dump since 1987.

She was born in 1988

Really? I've would guessed she's 40. Well then, she hasn't taken a dump since she was an X-sperm in her father's testicles.

Are we supposed to think he's a bad guy? Because I really don't. He's done nothing wrong

>I've would guessed she's 40.
Come on man you don't need to be a bully like that. Angela is a qt.

You sound like an asshole, good day