I recently broke up with my girlfriend because she seemed crazy and obsessive...

I recently broke up with my girlfriend because she seemed crazy and obsessive. She'd call me 200+ times every morning to go on a date that day. Didn't matter if she had to work or if I did, she'd expect both of us to ditch our employers. When we're together and talk she'd ignore me, or try changing the conversation topic whenever I wanted to learn about her and her personal life or if I tried telling her about myself and my hobbies. She was always like: "I need you", "I love you", "your the only true love in my life", "your the reason I live", "I lust for your cock", "I'm fine with whatever you do to me" (during sex), "I need you to call me baby", "I need you to use a pet name for me", "baby, I need you to listen to me. I'll do whatever ever you want just don't leave me". Ultimately all she wanted was sex, she wanted to kiss, and do all sorts of sexual acts saying that I can do whatever I want with her. If I left without doing anything to her she'd break down: cry, get pissy and mad, beat up and attack anyone who talked to her. I don't think she loved me, I think she only loved the idea of being in a relationship and feeling needed, loved the idea of having sex. I want a girl who can live on her own and be strong, however my ex is completely dependant on me. She doesn't have any goals or plans in life except to have sex, get pregnant, give birth, and get married to me. But we've only dated for a week. My crazy alarm went off and I broke up with her, but every day since she has called. I finally picked up the phone, she seemed distressed and wanted to get back together. She said we could talk, but that she'd much rather just fuck and have sex. Should I get back together with her? I feel bad for breaking up, although everyone I know says that she seems crazy and that I should stay away.

If this is a week, I will feel even worse for you when a year occurs with this girl....if this is even true

Good luck to you OP, ditch that girl ASAP

break all contact

If you know she's crazy why would you get back? I have no sympathy for you if you do thot lover

Break all contact you stupid son of a bitch. Block her number.

We dated for a week, and went on a date almost every day. She'd constantly call me asking where I was and what I was doing. When we went on a date it was more like a make out session, she'd shove/push me into a changing room or something and want sex. We've done everything shy of actually fucking because I just couldn't do it. It was a gradual build up, and I know the next thing is sex... But idk if I should meet up with her, because ultimately I think that is what will happen.

Dont get back to her, i had a similar experience with a girl, we got back together and she ended up fucking my best friend.

this has to be fake/troll

Why do you think that?

Because he is a fool

How so?

Fuck her but don't go back together.

girl sounds extremely mentally unstable. gtfo now before she burns your house down for not replying to her. having sex with her will only make things worse.

This is what I learned from Mirai Nikki
Don't stick you dick in crazy

Yea, after eating her out and learned she wanted to get pregnant, I figured out that she's like yuno, or Anna, or those two girls from school days. Crazy girl, possibly yandere.

This is bait. Bro. This is the most honest a woman will be with you. Do you really think you will get a "strong woman"? What makes you even think that you would like one of these?

I don't particularly want a "strong woman", I just don't want one that clings all the time and needs me by her 24/7. I want a girl who can at least take care of herself.

I love crazy pussy. You're missing a golden opportunity here OP. Make a list of every depraved fantasy you've ever had and give it to her.

Do everything on the list. Then leave her.

She might try to kill you though. So be ready for that.

you can't even exaggerate that in a greentext so there is no proper reply. if you can't see why, you're just as much of a fool

I'd prefer not to die....

Is it because she's crazy, obsessed, and insane?