Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums

>Been sick for 3 days, heavy fevers
>Girlfriend wanted to go to the beach, told her I cant stay in the sun or in the water today, got angry because its her free day on work
>Offered dozens of other plans, declined them all. Doesnt talk to me anymore
>"Im not going to spend my only free day doing the same things as always"

What would you do? Who do you think has the right on this?

She's being a selfish bitch

submerging yourself in cool water will lower your body temperature. get a beach umbrella and fall asleep on a blanket. Stop being a pussy

I would post her nudes here, including videos of her sucking your cock

Just wanted to know if Im right or just thinking for myself. She knows I cant eat properly for at least a couple of days more, and I cant risk being the whole day on the sun or I'd get worse this next week.

As much as its her free day, I feel she is being a total cunt. If she was the one sick I'd even stay at the sofa all day

Just do it but try to stay out of the sun and eat healthy when you are out. I can't really say much else without pissing her off more

I think you have the right, tell her she can go by herself but she can't drag you out when you're feeling extremely poorly.

tell her to go have fun at the beach, and sorry you can't join her.

>Doesnt talk to me anymore

sounds like your relationship is over

yeah she is.

Relationships are about compromise and understanding, she is doing neither. Shes a cunt, next time she gets uppity, break it off and find someone else. When she asks why, tell her its because of the beach.

I even could accept going there if she was telling me in other way. Didnt get any reply from her since yesterday, now I think she went there with her friends instead.

Told her "Fine! have a great day! bye!" in an ironic sense of course.

Im tempted in telling her we are done or something like that, but she could use that as if Im being jealous or some stupid thing

If she obviously doesn't care about you, then why should you? If that fucking beach is so important then why doesn't she marry it? I'd tell her to go fuck herself.

Probs out fucking some dude she meets at the beach

I'll better wait until the end of the day, if Im telling her everything now she wont answer me anymore so I prefer to wait and see what she has to say.

That wont change what Im thinking. As if I choosed being ill this week.

Actually your shit doesn't make sense

problably staying locked up inside is worsening your situation retard

this

your insecurity is showing

pics so we can be certain op

what a faggot

kek

why don't you fuck off and die

Holy shit that is a nice back end.

lol wut

Any bitch that doesn't stay home and take care of you when you're sick isn't worth keeping. She's a selfish cunt that obviously doesn't care about you OP.

Ditch her. And post her nudes.

DUMP HER FAST. OWN IT.

She should not do those things to a partner.

not staying locked up
theres plenty of other plans like going for a walk downtown, film, drinks in a pub, this new exhibition.

As Im not meeting her Im not staying home, Im going next town with a couple friends.

What I meant was being with fever, ill, not being able to eat and other things, its not the best moment for going to spend from morning to night the day at the beach. There are plenty of other things to do.

lel she's fucking other dude at the beach

op is a cuck lol

dubs of truth

Perhaps the wisest answer.
In her the long run, her selfish thoughts will lead to a great deal of pain for op.

She's a beach

faggot

beta cuck like op

"Same things as always" is girl speak for "I'm getting bored of you.". Depend on how much you give a shit (which should be minimal), you may have to agree to any plans she makes regardless of how you feel. You only have to do it for a few months to earn yourself a grace period to go back to being a man she'll start getting bored again.

Bored is when they start fucking predatory males, the one's that listen to her bitch about you with an end game of fucking her.

Who here thinks OP is a faggot?

spoken like a true cuck

also sage

Confirmed "gf is acting up, only know how to fix computers plz help"

This is a typical woman test and they never stop. Just die a little inside and keep going.

My opinion:

Say nothing. And do your own thing.

Let her realise where she fucked up in her own time, and she will.

As a man, you should not fall in the trap of women always making themselves out to be a victim - they will turn every situation into a pity party for themselves.

Just be quiet, do your thing and get better.

Talk when you are face to face. If she still behaves the same way then remember one thing - it is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

By being quiet and not giving a fuck you will just make her pander to you even more because women are attracted to what they can't control but wish they could.

maybe she did some compromises too in the past, and now when she asks for one from his side he declines. so the faggot coud be any of them. per se, you coud go at the beach and jerk it some couple of hours, you dont even need to stay in the sun, find yourself a good spot where sun doesnt hit you and everything is good, as this faggot said, its about compromises, and apparently you dont feel like doing one

Most girls are used of the man taking all the choices and proposals. Mine always asks things like "what we are doing today?" because they cant handle themselves, they always need another one to figure out what to do.

Dont show weakness to her, dont rage about this. Just act superior, above of any of this selfish behaviour. If you act angry she has won, you'll be weak to her, she wont care about you.

Start thinking on your own instead, make your own plans. If she wants to come back, just wait for it, dont keep searching for her.

Thats the real answer.

OP here and yes, this is what Im doing. Raging the whole day through messages doesnt lead to anything but breaking up and showing her I feel destroyed about this.

Just doing what I want and wait for what she does instead.

sadly this is true, most of the time they keep making tests for you and see how you react.
If you act like a jealous bitch you are done because next time she wont tell you what she is doing/know what hurts you the most

Go to your parents for the weekend to rest up. It will book her piss.

Don't give in to her bullshit

This is the truth.

You need to learn to put up with that shit as you will experience it the rest of your life if you keep any long term relationship.

You are the man, the rock of emotional stability. She is the hormonal female mess that will challenge by instinct you again and again. IF you can't handle her throwing a random tantrum about "its my special day off" then you can't handle the real stresses that will appear in life. Its biology testing you to make sure she won't have a kid with a manchild who will fold up during war/famine/disease or other things that have plagued man since the dawn of time.

Please update when she inevitably comes crawling back to you/cheats

She wanted you to watch her get looked at and possible bred by niggers.

Fuck the little bitch and her tantrum... If she really wants to go, she can go by herself. Being a couple doesn't mean you have to do everything together all the time ffs.