Help me Sup Forums

help me Sup Forums

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

i am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet

took that pic last night when i was eating my dinner and she just came out of nowhere not wearing any pants

its fucking annoying, help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6H5we9iNGIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wants the D

just give her the dick and she'll leave you alone

fuck her

Keep it together bro. At least for two more years.

no shit you fucking idiot

fakeandgay

Fuck the shit out of her, she wants you.

she wants the dick so give it

Nice bait m8, but fuck her anyways.

slide your dick into her cunt.

why can't i just fuck you?

Oh my fucking God, it's this thread again, I'll watch the summerfags getting excited about a fucking copypasta

Man this thread, again lol

STOP

It's a godamn pasta you idiots.
Stop biting the bait already.

what a coincidence!
she did it to me too!

Walk around completely naked. It'll either make everyone uncomfortable enough that they make her stop or you'll get your lil dick wet

fucking idiot summerfags
i come Sup Forums and see this shit
this is eliza, and op you didn't take that picture

Good that we have some faggots that know that this shit is a copypasta

>femanon here
she's not trying to 'sexually harass' you. she's just comfortable in the house, I did the same when I was younger. walked around half naked or in just a bra and panties around the house sometimes or in a towel but not because I'm sexually attracted to anyone in the house but just because it's comfy. hoodies and underwear are awesome too, let her preserve her innocence and be a child. If you're paying that much attention to it means you might like kids a little too much to the point you have to do everything you can to stay away from them

Listen to this kids
youtube.com/watch?v=6H5we9iNGIA

Yeah yeah shut the fuck up already, it's a copypasta

Can i be your boyfriend?

right I didn't know that, meh not seen it before
no I'm taken

Powerrape her hard. Post pics.

No, you walked around like that because of daddy issues and wanted him to sneak into your room at night to fuck your tight pussy.

tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO

>muh secret club

Fuck her when she's sleeping so she gets pregnant. Make yourself emotionally available so that she tells you first. Then call her a dirty whore. Then she'll hate you, and never speak to you again. She'll probably get kicked out and have some retarded baby all alone. You never have to see her, and you get some sweet pussy.

No though I only live with my dad and I was lazy

Surprised you won't just fuck her
Most degenerates on this site would fuck their relatives if ever given the chance, let alone if they actually wanted to fuck them back and were moderately attractive, young girls
Either way just make it super clear you want nothing to do with her, to treat her awfully would be even greater
If you make her feel like shit enough she might even move out of her own volition and spare you the trouble of doing so
Good luck op

not worth the trouble op, just maintain your distance. Id say if she forces herself on you then youll not be in the wrong.

more pics

Fuck her right in the pussy

She needs some Vitamin D

why are you doing this to yourself?
i don't want to hurt you

shut up you fucking shitbag

better pics??

>is a virgin/inexperienced
cares about dick sizes
let me help you help me

Quit your lies, you faggot.

Fuck her

send pics and we'll help

Give me an IN

This thread again

who has a catfish gallery

lol! op caught being a copy pasta faggot

:)

more?

im diamonds pls tell moar

another fags, that don't understand the rule

this is newfag bait.

difference is youre a 40 y/o cunt and she is a copypasta

never understood the appeal of feet, look at that shit

same

Her legs look like head n' shoulders bottle

Don't get me wrong I had seen 1 or 2 feet that wouldn't mind sucking, but they had pantyhoses and glorious tights too

Pretty sure we had this b8 yesterday.

Ikr

no, just no, unless they've been walking barefoot for the past month and unwashed I'm not interested in the slightest, preferably missing the little toe to

and we'll prolly have it tomorrow and every day after that. welcome to Sup Forums

Occupy your time elsewhere. A good start would be helping your parents update their kitchen so it's not totally outdated in 5 years. Get rid of that stupid glass rectangle backsplash and put in something classic, timeless. Against brown cabinets, try a plain white subway tile. Then repaint something that actually fucking matches the rest of the kitchen. Who the hell thought light blue was a good idea? Pick up a can of generic beige, it'll be cheap and look way better. By the time this project is done, your idiot cousin will be gone.

How about you occupy your time elsewhere because this is a fucking copypasta

What are you, gay?

isn't it legal if they two years apart?

>white subway tile
>timeless
pick one

idk 16 is legal where i'm at.

no, if persecuted its jail

You should finish elementary school before you try giving out legal advice.