Im on acid Sup Forums, ama

Im on acid Sup Forums, ama.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwQeZh6rP0
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL8YyXG6faGZk1VrKxgPodG45OzpEntYFk&v=ZkLrFpo0lHA
youtube.com/watch?v=nI6Gi6il7A8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hows it going?

I have 5 hits of acid and I'm too pussy to do em, I always get afraid of the acid even though I've tripped a lot

are you alone ?

I had 1/2 of dose but I have pump some weed lmao so this shit has been strong all night. Went to a rave and it was cool. Got scared a little bit. This is my second time doing it, first time was a full dose, had a trip of like 14 hours, an awful 2 hours because some idiot was making fun of me. Yeah its that strong. Do it with people that you trust, its really cool, and always remember that everything is happening in your mind, so dont worry.

Yes, the others went to sleep

Who are you?

Just a random user who is considering if I should smoke more to see if I can continue with the trip

No no no no, like, who are you?

May I call you Argentavis?

Im sorry user I want to clarify this. You always know when you are, you are in control, its not like if you are going to decide that you can fly all of the sudden and jump a cliff. But for example, today we were speaking about horror stories and I got scared of sleeping alone kek. But I was chatting with my brother and he told me, remember that you are feeling scared just because you are high, and that was it, I came to my senses

DON'T THINK ABOUT SPIDERS

>DON'T THINK ABOUT SPIDERS

Yes
Argentavis

Not scared of spiders

You're too non-deep for someone on acid o.O

What was I like to find out your mother died?

>Im on acid Sup Forums, ama.

You're wasting your time on the computer? Oy vey.

Kind on the last hours so Im sorta lucid so shit like this doesnt affect me anymore but Im still seing things, cant sleep and everyone else is sleep. Regarding the acid is 2deep it will open your mind, only caused me to try to remember things that never happened to me, just to try to run away from the bad trip. Altough it was amazing to me how the mind can create such images and sensations. I was blown away by the power, wish I could record everything happening on my mind.
Spend all night on a rave, now everyone is sleep and Im bored.

Why give fucks enough to make social event. Drop acid don't be a fag

I didnt get this. Im up again

I just recorded a message for my future in 2 hours. Im traveling in time Sup Forums. Can you travel in time?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwQeZh6rP0

drink water and light workouts make trips easier for uncomfortable situations

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL8YyXG6faGZk1VrKxgPodG45OzpEntYFk&v=ZkLrFpo0lHA

what is life??

Two screens. Play the first. Mute the second and full screen. Enjoy.

did 6 tabs of lsd 2 days ago, man it was good. I wish I had saved 2 though, but phew it was intense with gas. The things you see jesus christ.

My last acid trip landed me in the hospital. I took four 155~mcg tabs after waiting a month after my last trip which was roughly a 400mcg trip which was an absolute amazing trip for me. Dumb of me i took it with no sitter, The trip started off superrr heavy, i started to get confused on what certain words meant and just absolute blinding visuals, massive tracers, detailed closed eye visuals gradually popped up. keep a long story short I soon started to create my own "reality", thinking i was originally a god and lesser beings imprisoned me in a human body and erased my memory and gave me traits such as greed, pride, lust to keep me from realizing my true self. I thought in order to remember back to my true self and be free from my mortal COIL, i had to spin around in circles, my neighbors in the apartment below me soon called the police and made a noise complaint, cops came, i was delirious and just kept shouting COIL so they called ambulance and i was free to go the same day. Honestly most of that night i never really remembered.

I dont know user, I can hold shit like people writing things but im scared to open those links

Holy shit that sounds crazy. On a bad trip I felt like I was dreaming, and I was relieving the dream until I could find the right way to do it, kind of like groundhog day. Truth was, I didnt know that shit keeps you awake so I just went and laid down on the floor, got up since I couldnt sleep and walk around looking weird to people. Its hard for me to say or write words right now.

I wonder if this is a simulation. What if Im caught in my first acid trip still? That fall from where I was a kid. What if im in a coma right now. What can I do about this thoughts? How can you know life is real. Im kind of crying right now, but in a good way, thank you user.

I said fuck it and watched. Thanks man sounds and looks cool but i just have my phone now.

Fuck. I really want to sleep.

6? I dont believe you

Thats funny, my friend who took LSD for the first time had the same situation, it was a bad trip and it felt like he was in an endless dream. Sometimes i feel LSD tries to teach us all something, you just need to dive deeper and listen to the teachings, most people fail to let themselves go. Or at least, that's my opinion, I enjoy listening to youtube.com/watch?v=nI6Gi6il7A8
while i trip.

Your welcome user. Another question for you wtf happens when we die ? Is it all over ? Do we reincarnate ? Do we go into a state of nothingness?

I tried, I honestly tried to remember, my friends said that I yelled "try to remember so we can wake up" or "what is that you want me to know" but I didnt have any repressed memories, I was just fucked up. At least I think I tried to do my best. But I did learn that even thought i belong to a group, I feel like they dont really want me there, like they just hang with me for the time we have been around. But sometimes they do awesome things for me. Guess im insecure even thoyght I try to project that Im a tough guy.

Chill, feel good, and enjoy the ride

Don't listen to this OP it's impossible that you can browse Sup Forums on acid, replying or even reading and understanding asks

This has to be amazing while tripping.
Saved for later use, thanks user

A little true history.

>Greatgrandma is 90 years, almost deaf and blind.
>Son that lives in another country dies
>we decide not to tell her
>one month later she calls my grandma asking to tell his son to leave, because she doesnt want to go and live in his country. Take it as you want user. I dont know why im telling you this shit guys, just remembering the story got me scared. I had to leave my room.

Lol 6 is cute. Try 10 125 mic tabs of 99.8% pure lsd on yucca tabs. That's one hell of a trip :)

Ur welcome

Thanks user
I swear is true, but as I mentioned before Im on the last straws now, but i still cant sleep and start to have visuals if I close my eyes. Im tired. But I cant sleep.

Yea man i know EXACTLY what you mean, i get a feeling of alienation when im in a large group of people while tripping myself. LSD humbles people, at times shatters the ego, in those times it tells us alot about how we really view the relationships we have and what our own self worth is.

Yeah mate. Jimmy Hendrix didn't dose that high u fucking liar!

I be thinking shit like we're all connected and just a buncha fucking chimps in someway

embrace the visuals and try to relax.

also, try breathing in rapidly 1 sec breath x 60 breaths, you will oxygenize your body and begin to relax right away

woo

Wont that hyperventilate him and make him stress rather than relax?

Ripley's Believe It or Not, it happened. You can say I'm a liar all you want but God damn I can handle my drugs and I know that so that's all that matters lol. I did watch the courtyard behind my dorm fill with water and become an ocean of papercraft sealife though...

Hey man. If you can't sleep. Watchout for mind scrambling. You need to eat some fruit, drink some tea, and put a 432 hz meditation on. Smoke some weed and get some sleep.

I will try this. But I dont know if I want to sleep because I may feel misrble wjen I wake up
I know im not the alpha on my pack. Does it happen to all the non alphas? Do we get insecure? Or thats just you and me user? What do the alphas think? I will love to be able to hear peoples mind. Maybe that will tell me if what Im thinking is normal.

So guess im not trying anymore.
You think im in danger? Not scared just kind of curious. I been drinking water. Weed only brings me up man, im scared to smoke again.

well yeah, you take drugs, the hangover effect sucks.. felt same couple weeks ago... if everyone felt good after drinking/drugs we'd all od

probably gonna drop 150µg later.
because im bored and tripping is better than my reality.

no. if you do this for 4-5 mins you will get a rush of energy.

but doing it short term is relaxing.when i cant sleep i do this and my body responds by saying ' oh shit lets sleep!'

google wim hoff method.

make your reality something you don't need an escape from

I dont mean that, just monotone life. I dont get hangovers actually. Maybe because I do sports and try to have a /fit/ life. Being an user is good. Saying shit I wont say to anyone because im to insecure.

Not in danger. You have to protect your mind and body. Towards the tail end, your brain can sort of have enough. Scrambling means like fireworks, and mad algebra, going off in all directions. Like a cartoon of uncontrollable madness. When I reach that point, I eat fruit, drink tea, take an aspirin and vitamin, put 432 hz medi on, do a short yoga, and lay down. This signifies the end of the experience, and I blistfully drift to the world of dreams.

im trying.
but its hard.

>papercraft sealife