Where can I meet single 9s and 10s?

Where can I meet single 9s and 10s?

I feel like most girls are fat as fuck now-adays. Bars and clubs are okay, but there are too many uggos.

Thoughts? I dont need a relationship, these are bootycalls

Outside.

Sooo There is this app called tinder...

Get money or get extremely lucky. My friend met a straight 10/10 babe thru xbox mw3 a few years ago and he moved to her state and they have a kid. You just gotta be right place right time.

Does tinder work well for threesomes?

Nah, I'm already a 10. And I'm married to a hot girl. 50% of girls are into it.

its easy, I just have to find them

Into what user?

threesomes. or me. or her.

Idk, we have been told we are really hot

If you have to ask on Sup Forums, you're not gonna get anyways, faggot. If you lack the charisma and intuition to find them on your own, you're already a beta.

Lol no way man, its been easy so far. I just don't like wasting my time at pig and sausage fests

It is called having money. Go buy a BMW and they will find you.

This guy hit it on the nail. You can find them practically anywhere.

But to answer your question OP try coffee shops. Well lit and you've got the caffeine there to make sure your game is on point. Preferably find one nearby a university and that a lot of students go to. I find girls around college are usually in their body's prime are down to fuck with NSA.
I work in a coffee shop with five colleges nearby it and some of the most mind blowing nut busting sex I've ever had were with girls that are my regular customers

that's easy to say when you have a casual in, like small talk while getting them their shit coffee.
Op's going to end up walking into a coffee shop everyone's going to stare at him and probably laugh then he'll just get up and leave

fpbp

fuck the uggos if the talent is lacking. Puss is puss

Lol well yeah that's a very likely outcome, but it shouldnt be difficult if he's a "10" like he says and has the charisma and intuition to know what to say and know when there's an opening to say it. It'll help if he's also a regular, just the familiarity of seeing someone repeatedly in a mutual place is enough for an ice breaker

go to this bar in nyc its called maclarens and wear a suit, make shit up about yourself, instant hookups legit

I make my wife start the conversation.

They let their guard down. They only get weirded out when they find out we are married.

Do you think we have better odds getting their contact info or trying to convert that same night?

bump

I feel like the odds really depend on the situation and the vibe of the initial conversation. If it's in the context of being in a coffee shop and talking to a student then is it the weekend? Are finals happening? If it's a weekday then they probably have class the next day so getting her contact info would be ideal.
Unless you happen to meet a girl who's cool and down af to go with this flow , you and wife may be too attractive and intimidating to a regular girl, in which case I'd say you'd have more success in getting to know her and comfortable with you and your wife.
If you want some same night action and with a babe, my extreme suggestion would be to vacation in Miami and go clubbing. I was born and raised there, hook up culture is pretty much anything goes. A lot of girls I've met can be super vain and if you've got looks, good shape and a trendy haircut you'll pretty much get what you're looking for

Good call. feel out. if they seem slutty, convert. otherwise get contact info.

That pretty much describes our past threesomes too