Why do conservatives think this?

Why do conservatives think this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why do they think the truth is true is it because they are racist

is there a counter signal meme for this?

must have made this image before trump lol

>Why do conservatives think this?

Cause their racists.

Hitler vs,Obama

See the difference?

They're*

You believe Obama is the most corrupt? More so than Nixon?

"Conservatives" never got an Obama phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Bwana Obama IS a feckless corrupt and utterly incompetent president.

much like bubba clinton

i disagree with nearly every policy decision he has made, and he lies far too often
i wouldnt trust him to park my car, much less run the country.

why do lefties think he is so great?
that is the real question.

Yes

wait, they're people who think he was a good president?

I don't know, might have something to do with surveillance

Or Lybia

Or Syria

Or ignoring the religion of peaces issue

who knows?

Nixon resigned.

He's bad, but LBJ was a bigger asshole.

Obama destroyed Libya for his own interests, didn't he? I don't care if he prevented a WW3, created 10 million jobs, ended poverty or cured cancer, what he did was irredeemable and can be only settled with familial extermination.

>There are people who will judge a President by his actions, and not the color of his skin

This is a bad thing?

Historically 90% White America "didn't build that.."

Because he's a nigger

Because a conservative doesn't care about his race. He only care about his money.

Could someone post some proofs of him being corrupt? Not looking for argument, i actually dislike him, but im interested in this.

"Illegal aliens are Americans..."

Nixon was insecure and made a mistake. Obama regularly and constantly does corrupt shit. Crony Cap shit.

He breaks laws with no regard to any aspect of the legal system.
Just yesterday he broke international treaties to revitalize the cold war with Russia.

Desu, that's a shitty leader user-kun.

McCain would've started WW III to get back at the gooks and Romney would've sold the entire country out to the NWO or Illuminati. Obama a shit but at least it seems like he's jamming his dick in the face of our Middle Eastern "allies" on the way out.

Nixon knew exactly what he was doing the entire time.

>Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning.

He's a mulatto, not a black.

Because he has nothing in common with most of the country, hates America and white people.

Nixon resigned because he was caught on tape discussing using the IRS to persecute his political opposition.

Obama actually did it

Hell yeah, Nixon was caught spying on his rivals. Obongo was caught spying on everyone.

Can you even imagine the batshit illegal totalitarian shit Hillary will try to pull if she gets in?

Considering that we rapekilled the real Americans into near extinction, he's not wrong. We're all of European descent.

Obama directed the IRS to do that? I didn't know that, why wasn't it a bigger deal? Sauce?