How many relatively famous people browse Sup Forums?

How many relatively famous people browse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_UMlBlx8Kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought Confucius died thousands of years ago

Henry Cavill must be a casual.

trevor moore from wkuk, or maybe it was Sup Forums?

me in 10 years

who?

that memeguy from that mememovie
Meme Pratt, i think.

who?

i'm going to be the next meme director in 15 years

Emma Stone shitposted with us back in January 2015, complete with shoe on head, and wrote on one of her cigs, did shoe on head, and took a pic with her phone of her and her laptop with the thread open.

CLASSIC PAUL DANO

Toby macguire he talked about a bunch of stuff. he said he lost his shit reading about Kirsten dunst smelling bad.

Robin Williams was here in 06 or 07 ;_;

its always been pretty populated by shitposting celebs. they feel free being anons.

Captain Kirk (shatner) come here and like more Reddit....FUck cap.

>Emma Stone shitposted with us back in January 2015, complete with shoe on head, and wrote on one of her cigs, did shoe on head, and took a pic with her phone of her and her laptop with the thread open.

I don't remember that happening. No way any celeb would've been caught dead on this site during that time, that was right around the time the Sup Forums invasion started thanks to the Star Wars teaser.

Some guy here catfished Adam Eget two to three years ago while he was still doing the podcast with Norm, and they both posted here

>things that could easily be confirmed with screen caps, but won't, because they never happened

>Mentions Chicken Tendies
>Mentions Libtards
>Stephen Falk has implied that season 3 will have Lindsay forcing Paul to be a cuck against his will

I'm pretty sure someone who writes for You're the Worst browses this site.

none

Sup Forums creates a meme > reddit steals it > people start using it in popular culture > celebs start using it

I think I d...I mean, uhh, I think Dane DeHaan does.

I wouldn't know, though. I'm not Dane DeHaan or anything, guys, haha :)

moot came here once, I saw a screen cap of it

This guy.

why would i care enough to take a fucking screenshot? for internet street cred? big deal.

it was the middle of the night. from midnight to around 3am. she said she lived in NY because she hated the crazy people in LA.

Why would a guy that works for google ever visit Sup Forums? He's probably never even heard of us.

>moot
Who is that? What movies were he in?

fuck you

who is this

The famous screenshot was Sup Forums, yeah

sigourney weaver during chemo

I lnow Meme Pratt

>Emma Stone
Stupid frogposter

Aliens 1

>give me some (Yous)
>I know, I'll make this claim
>buh-but there's no evidence
>whuh-whuh-why would I want street cred
>still got the (Yous)
>mission COMPLETE

You earned this, champ.

I don't know about Sup Forums but one guy from big brother a couple years ago browsed Sup Forums. He name dropped a bunch of memes from there.

Based Dan. Those were fun times, back when Sup Forums was still fun.

>Kirsten dunst smelling bad.

More info on this please.

Social network

proof, attention fag,

thanks i truly appreciate it.

I would like to thank my family for supporting me through all of this, and my agent Schlomo finkelstien for getting me to the casting couch, and god for making me a faggot for browsing 4chins.

she drinks and smokes alot. and doesnt use deodorant because shes afraid it will give her cancer.

Oh shit I remember all the boards made a pilgrimage to laugh at Sup Forums

record scratch is a normie meme now though

Still looking kind of hot. Get well soon, Signorney.

Yea I seen it on a normie meme page on face book with 40,000+ likes

>doesnt use deodorant because shes afraid it will give her cancer
but it's anti-perspirant that's meant to do that... aluminum... clogs the pores... meh, whatever.

not Sup Forums but whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=e_UMlBlx8Kw

I'm not Dane DeHaan either... guys, hehe :^)

Pray 4 Sigourney

Ben Affleck

Enough of you fags posted the meme to Twitter so now it's there meme. Seen tons of normies posting it.

A MAN TO ADMIRE AND LOOK UP TO I WANT TO BE THIS GUY

retard

That came from the most normie board on Sup Forums

Funfact: celebrities put out google alerts for themselves and boards like /hr/ and /gif/ show up all the time. Thank god Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are too fast for the threads to stay up long enough to see how shitty this place really is.
t. friends with a celeb who asked about it

I want to punch that guy so hard

Sup Forums made moop kill himself

I am.

Gave a few hints about upcoming projects and answered a few questions about other celebs a few time. Still never revealed who I am. Probably won't either.

Sup Forums really doesn't seem to give a shit about any of that though. Only memeing so i stop trying.

Post your celeb friend's dick

post your nipples

Alicia Witt used to post her

Nah.

Generic (relatively) /fit/ guy pink nips. Nothing special

Tell me who you are and ill tell you who I am

Are you someone worth knowing?

Do it.

Yeah I like to think so

The lass from Caprica shitposted here when she did an ama somewhere. The permavirgins eventually scared her off, but it was great banter

is this you, henry?

I love you bro

Here a pretwax shitty crop from a few months ago while tanning. Enjoy. It's the closes you'll ever get.

I'm listening

Zelda Williams was on Sup Forums once.
Good to know that family has taste.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMALFAGS

Tom Hardy?

Why would anyone come to this shithole? Even Sup Forums, one of the most underage boards, gets musicians because people there actually make music and are knowledgeable about their interest. Who would come to Sup Forums? The only semi-famous person confirmed to have posted here was the director of Jodorowsky's Dune and that was only to try to stop people from sharing his film.

She didn't shitpost, someone sent her a link to a Sup Forums thread about her and she was like "omg u guys suck".

Nope

will you even tell us if we guess right?

I'll tell you if youre in the ball park.

Would you believe me if I did?

Skrillex used to post in Sup Forums. moot might have even given him mod status, but I could be wrong

There's some black weeb NFL player that browses Sup Forums and used to tweet about it all the time. idk his name though

pretty sure tyler the creator did too, fantano did too afaik

fantano still posts

Wait, wasn't Skrillex, but Deadmau5

Everyone here cares, user. I care.

Say your name. Nobody's going to believe you anyway.

I'd hope. "Believe" is a strong concept around here.

Are you one of those "That guy" actors where you're in tons of stuff but no one remembers your name?

Are you known by foreigners (if US based) if youve been in a big movie?

Do you do theater?

Ball park: You are an A-list actor who has gotten top-billing in at least one movie.

Dane Dehaan posted here

Tom Arnold comes to Sup Forums sometimes and troll posts as Taylor Swift

If Dane DeHaan was really in this thread and could prove it with one post, I would be delighted (thanks in advance Mr. DeHaan!)

I don't want to attention whore. That's why last times I posted proof it was just generic bullshit.

Like pic related I posted when I finally got around to opening all boxes I got sent from networks trying to shill their shows for the Emmys

alright alright alright

Clint Eastwood once posted on /d/ when he confused it with his email

Yay, you did it.

Never been a lead. But have been have been on a box cover.

Few years ago yea. Now I'd be recognized. And idk honestly. Anglo sphere countries would not sure about other places.

I am well enough known for shit movies, I'll leave it at that

I think Dani Throne at least knows about us

Max Landis posts on Sup Forums if that counts.

Trevor Moore posts on Sup Forums.

Vin Diesel posts on /tg/.

Alexandra Daddario posts on /vr/.

What like Tropic Thunder?

How often do you guys think moot shitposts as user?

Gonna need some proof on Vin

Could be, never saw that