Crowdfunded documentary on Brexit

It's finally here! Spread this shit like wildfire!

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Na360I-dfXg
imgur.com/gallery/3oPMnnN
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/13/imf-warns-stock-market-crash-house-price-fall-eu-referendum-brexit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck!, JewTube allowed it?. For how long?.

Bumping with Nige

We need to spread it to Scottish boards and forums and everywhere, because Scotts are heavly bluepilled

Shit man, I still have a hard time accepting that there is no more freedom of speech on big internet sites, I noticed that about half of the videos in my list of favourites have been removed.

I never asked for this.

Lads

do you think

maybe

just maybe

we could get the BBC to play this at some point?

Oosh I had no idea how much you guys love bureaucracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Na360I-dfXg

Upboated on leddit

Watch at 20:43, Brits hate bureaucracy and big government.

We need a torrent based form of youtube for things like this that get silenced

I wish you the best of luck island monkeys, I really hope you are the tipping stone that can bring down the fucking mess that is the EU.

Submit this to film festivals

Oh man, I was waiting for this! Now I have something to watch while having dinner. Thanks for the link.

Good lad.

Has Farage Tweeted this yet??? Has Peter Hitchens, Boris Johnson, Katie Hopkins?

Cheers, Krautlad.

>???
>Pascal Case Sentences

>the Black British Cock network
>doing anything that could positively effect Bongistan from leaving the EU communist state
HA!

scots arent just blue pilled, they are totally brain dead

>Cannes 2016
>Clinton Cash
>Brexit the Movie
>the moist redpilled Cannes ever

Watching this makes me feel like I did Ukraine a favour by voting against the association on our referendum.

We need to abolish this union.

I don't know if I'm being overly dramatic, but somehow I think that the decision in brexit will change the course of the world greatly. My body is ready. Godspeed.

THE VOTES PROBABLY GOING TO BE RIGGED REEEEEEEEEEE!

why dont u just kill the muzzies ffs u god damn poofs

awesome~!!!!!
i'm rooting for you fucks

Ayo lad did you see this earlier today?

Literally fucking rigged

>Brits hate bureaucracy and big government.
Hate to say this mate, but that's bullshit. You've been conditioned to love it thanks to your oh do wonderful education system

You can never completely condition the free and independent spirit out of an Anglo.

Hope you lads can repair your economy and successfully exit. Godspeed!

For your sake I hope that is true. I await the election & results.

Hopefully UK will be the first spark in the revolution of Europe.

I can't read flapjack. Explain this shit.

They won't. They'll turn their country into Oceania. The UK will never have another chance to vote like this again

Not enough normies even know how to torrent or care to learn. It has to be an easy click and watch format. Anything else is too much for them

Won't work.

After our referendum, PM has to either reject or accept outcome. He did neither and said "we'll wait until after brexit" which is against the law.

Some people who organized the referendum sued the prime minister for violating the referendum law, and the judge postponed the hearing until 1 fucking day before the referendum for no good reason.

It's such a goddamn joke.

Get Russia Today to broadcast it. Jewtube won't touch Russia. And ruskis hate EU

slipped this image right into my folder thank you very much x

Sue his fucking tits off for us toothpaste bro

A bunch of famous non-lefty people on Twitter had their verification ticks taken away simply for not being a lefty. Milo Yannopolisislsis on Twitter has an X now at the end of his name because of it, it's ridiculous.

Also on Imgur they've censored the word 'Trigglypuff'

imgur.com/gallery/3oPMnnN

mm yeah spread dat shit

But if you leave us where will you go?
You can't just be all isolated and alone!
Next you will tell me that you will try to form an island and swim away from France. Ridiculous

downloading

This whole documentary is about the perils of economic protectionism. Although, Trump isn't directly mentioned, it makes his policies look bad.

Reminder there's some labour fag in this thread who somehow thinks he's ok because he's pro-brexit

That's because they are.
Sup Forums only supports him because he dislikes muzzies and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

That's not to say the alternative is any better.

I may be cynical, but having gone through ten minutes of the documentary, it sounds like the EU is working exactly how it's supposed to, without a hitch.

adding to that thought, the EU's main goal could be to import enough 'refugees' to weaken the morale and traditional power structure in Europe. Then, out of desperation, the individual nations ask the EU for help, giving it the power to turn nations into 'districts' of a new nation, the EU.

Also calling it right now, England will not Brexit.

bretty gud

>tfw no Max Headroom invasion

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/13/imf-warns-stock-market-crash-house-price-fall-eu-referendum-brexit

Scaremongering or legit?

This is a good thing
Why are Remain bringing this up? Britain needs chaper houses

Shilling for their landowner/property developer/real estate friends?

shiieeett, a glorified shoebox is going to cost less

Yeah, but if i was the young i'd vote out to trigger this.
We need cheaper houses

nice numbers
it would be very unlikely that you could actually do this, as the transmission power alone is crazy high, not to mention its an hour long and you would get caught by that time.

I'm out regardless, I wanna watch the EU dissolve like a mudhut in the west midlands when we leave.

One can dream user

Same

This will happen regardless of the result. It's just a good way of apportioning blame.

>Lets accelerate globalism! WOOO

>tfw European refugees trying to get through the chunnel when their protection racket collapses, taking their industry with it, leaving them jobless and overrun by a huge surplus of immigrants

It might not happen with our economy inside the EU, propping it up.
If we leave, their economy would be pretty frail, since they'd be losing vast amounts of cash in tax and trade, and political clout

I can't be the only person who thinks that the media is shilling like fuck for the remain campaign?

> Newspapers forecasting doom if we leave
> All the news ever talks about is the benefits of staying rather than leaving
> Countries saying that they'll not trade with us if we leave

Most people I speak to about this are for leaving, or don't care at all & won't be voting - I live in Newcastle where we are just a shell of our shipbuilding/mining/heavy industry past, people seem to think it'll come back if we leave the EU which I personally can't see happening.

bump

Oh yeah I don't think it's feasible at all, I assume they would just cut the transmission or whatever, I've got absolutely no idea how tv transmissions work. I would like to see a similar type of thing take place though, you know just like an "easy" way to contact the masses sort of. You know how lazy people are they, they would rather be spoonfed shit than look for their own meat.

Also this.

20mins in. Very good so far.

>moist

>mfw I'm watching this Brexit video and the news is on in the background doing exactly what you've just said
>mfw also from the north east and encountered the exact same kind of people

If it's such a good thing, why are the likes of the news resorting to what's basically scaremongering.

Spread this video... All Europeans should watch it.

It is really excellent.

You'd be surprised. EU regulations are so nonsensical that they're hard to believe. Brexit would, at least, revive our fishing industry.

I really just hope that the politically/socially unconscious can sense how thick they are laying it on. A friend who's pretty bluepill said the BBC was like the BFN off V for vendetta on the EU ref. subject.

DO IT ENGLAND!

FUCKING DO IT FOR CHRIST SAKES!

HOW YOU FUCKS NEVER LEFT IS A DISGRACE.

PLEASE FOR ONCE DON'T BE A KEKOLD AND GET OUT OF THE EU!

It's very pro-remain.
Most of the points of pro-remain don't stand up to questioning, and they are rarely ever questioned on mainstream news.

Industry could very well return, because cheaper foreign imports of raw materials would allow our skilled industries to thrive. Our shipbuilding can't compete because our steel can't compete, because our power can't compete because fuel can't compete.
Instead of protecting failing industries, leaving would allow foreign industries to take their place.
This is bad for that one industry, but good for all of the others.
If we continue to protect failing industries, we risk that one industry poisoning and dragging all others down with it.

Fishing is a different story, as with sugar (seen in the docu), being regulated out of competition and actually forcing British industry/populace to rely on foreign European imports.

As for trade, we prop up the EU through tax and trade. They take more than twice what they give in tax, and we are their biggest trading partner, whereas non-EU trade is more important to us.
We would open ourselves up to booming non-EU trade
If the EU blocks us as a trade partner, they are demolishing themselves, they lose access to our markets, whereas we already don't need access to theirs.

Part of the reason we don't need their markets is that our exports TO the EU (for example agriculture/fish/sugar) have been blocked or destroyed by the EU.

Ruin is what they have given us, ruin is the status quo, and more ruin will come if we stay.

Yeah I'm hoping for the same, I've mentioned that to the people I know and I've seen some of them definitely take notice whereas others have pretended to and you can see they just don't understand and/or they think their so-called cushy life will be interrupted if we do leave. If your friend can see that though then there's at least some hope for us.

watched this last night - very informative

good luck on the 23rd

>good luck on the 23rd
What? 23rd of this month? That's when the voting takes place?

Anti EU funding comes from merchants. Of course they are going to hate protectionism.

June.

next month m80
Just over a month

But big business and the merchant support the EU, they're the ones who profit from it.

Here here.

We can only hope that there are some logical thinkers left in this country and that we can just swing it.

I don't know family, they're changing the scare mongering to be more than just about the overall UK economy now which desu most people don't care about.
>if we leave, the poor poor bankers might lose money

No one cares. What they'll start attacking now is people personally. Telling people they will lose their money, their job, their homes will be worthless and mortgages will double, etc etc. Even telling people that we'll need to take in even more migrants as a deal with the EU afterwards.

They can take my toaster but they will never take my FREEDOMMM!

I agree, the part about Switzerland is really eye-opening.
All the fear mongering about how we 'need' the EU and how we can't exist without it, it's sickening.
And we hear it pretty much every damn day.

But remain already told me I'll GAIN a home if we leave!
They're already yelling about "world war three"
Implying the EU isn't leading to it by fueling the extreme right and creating discord and disunity between states over borders and immigration

Wouldn't be surprised if Facebook blocks this from spreading.
BBC are anti-brexit.
The start of this sums it up: the general public are being bullied and manipulated into voting stay.

I watched the documentary just now, thanks.

I buy the premise regarding regulation hampering trade, and those numbers of EU regulations per item are surprising. But, for comparison purposes, I'd want to know how many U.S. or British regulations exist for those items. It could be that high numbers are true across the developed nations. Without a comparison, they're empty scary numbers.

Plus, the fishing industry collapse part was all suggestion, and they didn't clearly demonstrate the EU as the cause. I live near a huge fishing port and we had fishing stocks collapse in the early nineties due to overfishing. The place is a pale shadow of what it was decades ago, and it was nothing to do with the EU.

So I agree with much of the idealism in the movie, but I feel like the examples were thin.

Elsewhere, I've watched a few Brexit debates, and I felt that Farage & Hannan typically outperform their opponents. So I still lean toward Brexit.

I don't know what the EU is doing desu, you saw how they're now suing us for that lorry regulations thing and in general just making it obvious why we shouldn't stay.

I'm also wary of the last week or so before the election, word is the IMF and others are holding onto their fearmongering reports until then so that it's the last thing voters see before they head to the polls, and the leave campaign proving them wrong won't be seen until after voting.

>kafkaesque

Crowdfunding...
Do people still fall for them?
How about you pay me to shitpost via my patreon.
At least i'll deliver.

Stay the course, BongBros. Don't let anyone make you stay on a sinking ship for some twisted, autistic pseudo-morality.

The EU robbed us of our waters and placed extremely restrictive quotas on our fleet, before paying British fishermen to destroy their boats, and allowing foreigners to fish our waters.
This kills the fishing.

Even if British regulations are worse, they still serve our interest, protecting our business.
European regulations serve European interests. They can force regulations in our country that make local businesses die, and European (ie. foreign) companies thrive over us. As they stated with sugar - blocking our imports so we can no longer refine and export to Europe; we now have to import foreign Euro sugar, and as with fish, we now import from Europe instead of exporting to it.
They've done this before in other industries, such as with beef, banning all beef exports and ruining the cattle industry over BSE fears, and maintained long after its time thanks to french influence.

I still don't understand the remain reasons for staying.
Trade with Europe is not simple, but we can still do it after we leave. I think they just want to force us to trade with them to keep their economies up. We're a massive market for them after all, and effectively captives since we can't seek better deals elsewhere, or compete with the major industries of other European countries. They're forcing us to buy European goods, and that's costing us a fortune.

Why do British documentaries have the most childish animations? They are offensive to any self-respecting human's intellect.

cos they think there so freakin fancy and dat there smarter then american

Its crowdfunded mang, none of that taxpayer EU stuff, brexit can't afford to replicate the BBC matrix

>documentary presents the classic libertarian case against bureaucracy, regulation and protectionism
>Sup Forums likes it

wat