Sup. user, what do you fell watching webms like this?

Sup. user, what do you fell watching webms like this?

Sad af u egdy faggot

*feel
fix

God I couldn't even watch 10 seconds of that.

Why in the world do people do that, man I just feel sick now.

Someone hold me.

Watches at $ 0?
WTF ???

I feel like I want to hurt him badly.

Ain't clicking that shit nigga, someone tell me what happened

I aint watching that nigga

I almost threw up on my computer wtf was that?and why?

That I'd rather be watching the one of the mouse that gets eaten alive by a snapping turtle.

soft for some reason

i feel nothing,this is merely a biological reaction to stimulus. These are dumb creatures and their level of conciousness and awareness is probably extremely low. They basically work like machines,there is no afterlife for these little fuckers

pretty good i fucking hate mice.

Kill yourself fucking faggot, reported

Got a little umconfortable when the head is smashed, but fucking keked when sliced the throat of the little one.

the video of the guy putting the dead rat in his ass is more fun

Technically correct, though there's no afterlife for humans either.

i think so aswell,but it guess thats debatable

Nothing

Angry. Working with animals every day tend to make you love those furry little shitbags

Lol no not at all.

I feel sorry for the bastard that made this video. He must be one lone son of a bitch.

Intrigued and disturbed.
i am thinking what the person doing that has gone through to end up having the need to kill animals to feel good. i wanna try to undestrand that person but i can't figure out why he would do that.
there is sometimes a use for those videos though. for example, you feel depressed and sad, then you go to Sup Forums and see this and sudenly those feeling go way for a moment....

well I don't really give a shit about mice.

It is telling of how much of a raging edgy autistic virgin they guys doing it must be, their lives are so pathetic that the only time they feel like they could have any control is by buying mice to torture.

you know they started crying during filming and blubbered out shit like "take that Chad!" "yeah, now I get girlfriend"

we are like machines too,
just a complex nural network
nothing that a powerful enough computer can't simulate.