What's the difference between a whore and a slut?

What's the difference between a whore and a slut?

Other urls found in this thread:

manyvids.com/Profile/214657/Lana-Rain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a slut can be monogamous

former makes it for money latter for fun.

This.

One is your sister. The other is your mom.

>The whore fucks everyone

>The slut fucks everyone but you

whores get compensation, sluts just want sex

While both are women who have lots of sex, a whore has lots of different partners.

A slut can have lots of sex with just one person and still be a slut. A whore is promiscuous.

Whores are professional
Sluts just do it as a hobby

quads confirms.

A whore does it to get paid. A slut does it for pleasure, manipulation or "empowerment".

Business acumen.

Femanon here. I don't know why everyone says that whores do it for money.

I consider myself to be a whore and I have never charged anyone for sex. I just like to have sex with strangers.

Then you're a slut not a whore.

>slut

No, I'm a whore.

Then you're a slut with poor reading comprehension.

By definition, you aren't. Whore is literally another word for prostitute.

Are you ohuel?

Definitions change. A cuckold used to have to be married.

If this were true today, literally no one on Sup Forums would be cuck and we know this isn't true.

This is a sound argument.

I know youre trying to sound smart, but just stop

cuckold never had to be married. and whore means a whore just like 10000 years bc. whore ment whore

It's really not. Unless you insist that the definition of one word shifting means that the definition of another word has changed. That's barely an argument at all. Femanon is not a whore. She's a slut.

one for the plug and one for the load

$50.00

sluts do it for free

neither one will fuck you, so what is it to you?

And for the attention/notoriety.

another user here. i consider her a whore. she fucks a lot of strangers. it doesnt matter she doesnt charge them for it. on the other hand, i have a slutty gf. she is a slut. yet still, she only fucks me. and she is a slut. meaning she behaves sexually, dresses sexually. shes sexual, she gets a lot attention. fucking slut.

and they also do it without money

that's what I just said, you dumbutt

no, thats literally whore too...

Sluts can be monogamous. I never suggested otherwise. They can also not be monogamous. Femanon is a slut and your girlfriend is probably a bit of both, assuming you foot the bill for everything. If she takes care of herself financially than she's just a slut.

she's a slut, not a whore, your gf is a whore too

why can't ppl just accept women for their sexuality?

no one makes it a mission to go out and call out every guy who sleeps with lots of women as a manwhore. no one bothers to post his naked pics on Sup Forums or dox him or contact all his friends and family.

if she wants to fuck, let her. what difference does it make? you're free to do the same, or to not do so if it so pleases you.

if you're looking for pure virginal modest females, go to saudi arabia or iran. women who dare be sexual aren't tolerated there. you'll find your paradise there.

>ITT people think they can decide what definition of words are
Sluts are obsessed with sex. Whores are prostitutes. People who say otherwise are incorrect or trolling.

This user gets it.

The point is, the definitions of these two words seems to have changed in modern parlance in a way not being reflected by dictionaries, which is why I created this thread so that we could discuss it.

so i have monogamous, financially stable slut. cool

>>/reddit/

>ITT people think they can decide what definition of words are

They can. The people on Sup Forums collectively decided that you don't have to married to be a cuckold, which goes against the strict dictionary definition of the word.

and who says ppl dont accept sluts? i accept them very very much my friend. and often.

Yes.

The double standard doesn't come from men, it comes from a biological mandate.

ubderrated

wanna touch with dicks?

Sure. I hope you don't mind, but mine is very small.

Have you idiots ever hear of this brand new thing called google?

>a whore and a slut?
a whore gets paid

My question is how does one get your tounge that pink? I scrub and i scrub and it will never get that clean

would you have sex with me

† jesus †

just because the definition has changed doesn't make it dumb. Now people use cuck to refer to when their mom or sister has sex... with other people... other than their son/brother. What the fuck.

he's literally right you fag

Bullshit, wifes get money one way or the other. While sluts have a difficult problem not rubbing their axe wound on any stump, that MIGHT be sticking out.

Thus, only whores can be monogamous. If you THINK you have a Slut in your life, then she is either cheating on you or is actually getting access to your money in ways you didn't fathom.

A whore does it for payment or to obtain some other kind of benefits/advancement.
A slut just does it for positive reinforcement or whatever.

Fucks boss for a payrise or expensive gifts? Whore. Fucks boss for cheap thrills? Slut.

Fucks you because she's drunk and horny? Slut. Fucks you after expensive shopping spree on your dime? Whore.

You really need to be gaining some benefit to be a whore (money, gifts, work promotion). This applies to men as well as women.

nah bra

you are listing whores twice, a slut is someone who just likes it... could be that she enjoys the positiver reinforcement or whatever but if shes doing it mainly for that she a ho

nah bra i got it right you're wrong

Bump

This

A slut is only a whore when she's dead.

that's so based

Whores are cheaper and leave when the money or drugs run out...sluts need a kick in the ass to get them out the door....

We tell google what is and what isn't modern parlance. Google is waiting for us to form a consensus.

>A whore does it for payment or to obtain some other kind of benefits/advancement.

So do wives. What's the difference between a whore and a wife?

I gain the pleasure of having sex with a stranger.

A whore will leave after your done with her. A slut will stay and fuck all of your friends.

A whore gets paid

Nope google seems to have the info already

Some wives are just monogamous whores. Gold diggers, etc.

So what's a whoreslut?

About tree fiddy
>Fucking summerfags

It's outdated. This wouldn't be surprise to you if you weren't a newfag.

pics please whore

So shes doing it because she likes sex?

All of you are fucking retarded if your going to call every openly polygamous women a slut.

It's outdated because you say so? And you call people newfag because they don't agree with you? Lmao jackass.

The spelling.

I.e. A cunt is a cunt.

Same as the difference between a gun and a firearm.

Slut and whore equals Slor. Same thing.

slutty , whorey doest work

a slut makes herself available where a whore does the same but wants something in return

Quite accurate

Hey , i hope i can help with this question..

I came from germany in German we say Slut (schlampe) and Schlampe
As a messy filthy person. My mother always called my sister Schlampe because she did not clean up her room. And for me is a Whore a (Hure) a women sells Sex .. Or ... My ex, she doesnt sells sex but have more with Strangers as my Village has People...

About 600 bucks.

manyvids.com/Profile/214657/Lana-Rain/

A real whore has sex for money. People call women who have sex with lots of strangers whores with the attention to demean them for their actions.
Slut is a totally overused word for literally all women who are attractive and show some cleavage, usually used by betas who don't get women and are jealous of women who have it easier. Sluts can be good girlfriends in my point of view because it doesn't seem to require to fuck around to be a slut just to look sexy and to not hate sex

Kek

>Slut is a totally overused word for literally all women who are attractive and show some cleavage.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. There's a lot of attractive women who aren't sluts.

then you are a slut. and as the rules go by tits or gfto