Enemy of the American people is the media

Enemy of the American people is the media

I'll take "things totalitarian regimes say" for $500 Alex.

I like how this picture implies that Trumps own administration is against him. Like he has no control over the people who work for him.

At least now I know who owns a vehicle with those stupid AF infowars bumper stickers and "I don't believe the liberal media". Stickers.
Fucking retardicans, man.

Yeah. I think maybe the pic is from the campaign and OP is too much of a lazy shit to edit it. It doesn't entirely make sense.

Just in case this isn't actually b8, you're not totally wrong, but keep in mind that Trump watches Fox News, which is part of the lying mass media.

Claims he'a a great negotiator. Can't negotiate with members of own party.

Says he'll legalize weed. Hires a guy who wants to imprison anyone who smokes.

It's funny too because he's going to need all the help he can get in his reelection and that would be a very easy way to win over a lot of single issue voters. If he took serious steps toward legalization that would likely get the lazy stoners out to vote for the first time in their lives.

The sleazy real estate mogul lied??? My goodness, you must be shocked!!!

Hey uh... we still vote dingus. And work. And own houses. Weed ain't free, especially in a state where it's not legalized.

Congrats, you're an exception.

I'm really not. Even my genX in-laws smoke. Marijuana isn't just for kids, they're just the loudest stoner bros. Well... kids and young adults are loud about everything.

naw, idiot. people like are the rule. what you see presented in the media is exception because stereotypes are funny and expected.

Weed smokers need jobs to buy weed. Therefore, they get jobs. It's simple economics.

Interesting that the pic gives a few news outlets their own guns rather that group them with the entertainment industry.

I've been growing and selling for a few years now. All my personal experience shows me that the stereotype is pretty accurate.

Why does the Boston Globe have a shotgun?

But how do you sell to people without money?

By selling the people to advertisers.

I never suggested they didn't have any money or didn't work. The stereotype is more "spends all their disposable income on weed." Less "smokes all day erryday for free."

Yeah man its the corporations man

Well I'm sure the truth lies somewhere between your life experience as a dealer and mine as a consumer. Happy trails.

what is bad about totalitarian regime? people work and get food, and tech advances faster.

I'm assuming you're patronizing, but that is how news media makes its money. But I see you were talking about weed so never mind.

You forgot to add both the republican and democrat parties to the list of enemies of the american people

Yes, I was patronizing. Your comment was a little off topic and I found it funny. It would be awkward if my weed dealer sold me out to Google though.

The enemy of the people is the orange demagogue sitting in the white house.

If everyone is against you, maybe you should reconsider your stance because chances are you're the retard.

Why is one of the Guns labeled "White House"?
Could it be that even the most well known symbol of democracy considers him a threat that needs to be shot in the head?

You're right. The majority is always right.

See

>everyone
Nah. It's just a few thousand people whining on social media and news people fueling the fire. Most people don't actively give a shit.

I said chances are, not chances are.

But yeah: You specifically are in fact a retard for trying to twist my words like that

Looks like Sebastian Gorka

Wait did you capitalize "guns" huehue

>I said chances are, not chances are
Your words don't need any help twisting themselves. Your own retardation is sufficient.

who

they are this time.

Absolutely, it is a thing totalitarian regimes say.

It's also very much true in this case, as America is certainly not a totalitarian regime since the man was just elected like 6 months ago.

You need to read up on causality, fam. Just because A and B have similarities doesn't mean A is B.

I'm not your fam, bro

You know Gallup polls the same few thousand people over and over again, right? Not arguing that Trump is a problem, but polls are largely meaningless.

I'm not your bro, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, pal

I'm not your buddy guy

is the fact that Hillary got almost 3 million more votes than him also meaningless?

>what is bad about totalitarian regime? people work and get food, and tech advances faster.

They United States have never been totalitarian and they are the most advanced in the world. Maybe you should think again about the bullshit you posted.

What really amazes me is the heavy construction work they did on his daughter.

It is

it was worth it

Almost as meaningful as the tens of millions of people who decided to not vote at all.

I really fucking hate liberals but just understand that the major news channels are just like radio -- advertising revenue is their business.

Reminder: if you're a liberal and believe this Russia shit, you're what we like to call an "easy sell"

Very true. One of the best things Trump has done is expose the liberal fake news media, I had no idea how corrupt and fake the likes of CNN and MSNBC etc were until this election.

I want to know if he started fucking her before or after he had her fixed up.

Doesn't change the fact that his daughter is naturally ugly with bad foundations and is also a conceited slut.

Is that picture a mix up of Doug and Cotton Hill?

>United States most advanced in the world

That doctor is a miracle worker.

Oh really and "zomg Russian h4x0rs trump literall nabzi fight the power!!!" isn't demagoguery

Trump was literally right about the status of illegals, I used to audit for the IRS and they are literally fucking us hard

WAT

>as the tens of millions of people who decided to not vote at all.
you do have a valid point there. I voted for Bernie in the primaries, but didn't bother to vote in the general election as I knew my state, Virginia, would be solidly blue.

Liberal news reporting in America has long since been a joke even before CNN was exposed as the retard news network user, it''s nothing new.

Whoa! someones mom doesn't love them

>Trump Jr releases emails showing he tried to gain help from a foreign power to influence elections
>Fake news

Yeah sucks that they pay all that sales and property tax and can't even benefit from ss or a return

Administration releases sensitive information of voters worried about their sensitive information and what if these hackers had 100,000 or just 10,000 cam videos of respectable people doing illegal things in their most private moments? Would they be able to hack the videos on you tube and take the videos that are already on you tube and insert more video into the videos that are already on you tube of the people doing these things that was took from their cams that they were not aware of, and certain people could view them

is that even possible

I don't believe that the administration would do something like that they work for the people I think it's in the constitution

One day you'll grow up and learn how business works. Until then stay in your lane.

>Enemy of the American people is the media
>picture includes "GOP ELITES" and "WHITE HOUSE"

That's some lazy fucking trolling.

You are the idiot, sadly. News media is a business first and foremost. They have no obligation to inform you responsibly. Their main role is to hold your attention.

you are literally retarded.

literally

You use the word "literally" a lot.

>easy sell

Which is why you should listen to NPR. Any cable news is in it for profit.

Similar story here, was going to vote for Trump but the polls suggested it was a total waste of time so I didn't bother. Lesson learned.

I only spend a portion of my disposable income on weed and still "smoke all day err day" as you put it. However I dont run myself into the ground. Self control is key

>Whoa! someones mom doesn't love them

It's all about context. And with the Trumps family relations are always creepy.

Which totalitarian regime increased technology faster? The Germans who failed to create the atom bomb before us? The Soviets who lost the race to the moon? Or the North Koreans who only just last week created a missle that would go further than 100 feet?

Ah yes. I forget that stoners are known far and wide for their self control.

You sound like you're in denial and full of shit.

The enemy of the American people was this guy, thank God we survived that dipwit.

>had 1.6% chance of winning
>won

No what's your point? Winning the lottery jackpot in one in a billion. Still it gets carried away.

a cockbag like you would say that

I think a lot of folk did the same, the Trump landslide would most likely been even greater if they'd not been demoralized by the polls.

Thats not the point I was trying to make. What im saying is, if you let a drug take control of your life youre a loser. But you can still use it without it getting to that point.

Actually it's retards and fags like you

I think Trumpanzees assume that people follow CNN the way they follow Fox News.

1.6% chance is miniscule, it's why I didn't bother to vote, turned out to be garbage, like every other poll or approval rating.

Do Americans really show up like that to a protest? Bringing camping chairs was already "unique" but this...

not sure if trolling or just retarded

At the moment, Donny Two Scoops biggest enemy is his retarded soon, Donny Half Scoop.

"I am actually a super tax IRS knower of things and illegals indeed are the worst!"

0/10