Size difference thread

Size difference thread

How tall are you and your gf Sup Forums? Do the pros outwiegh the cons?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video12315035/jennifer_bliss_wants_a_huge_cock
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 6'5
She's 4'11
>pros
Everything
>Cons
Why would there be cons?

If you knock up a short bitch then you are going to have a manlet beta bitch for a kid. That's just a scientific fact.

trips for alternative fact

Me: 6'1
Wife: 5'9
Sons: tallest in class without being freaks

>That's just a scientific fact.
Go back to school retard. I've known people over 6' that have womenlet mommys

>Why would there be cons?
When she's so tiny aren't you at risk at bottoming out on her?

Explain

She's 4'11 isn't your dick causing her pain when going balls deep?

No.The average depth of the vaginal canal is only 5-6 inches.Height has nothing to do with it

user 6' even
Anons ex 4'8". Legal definition of little person.
>pro
Pussy was tightest ive had
C
>con
She was batshit crazy, pot head and into dd/lg shit. Made me uncomfortable because i work at a school.

got pics user? for size difference

Cons:
Short woman in missionary, her face is in you chest, have to scrunch if you want to kiss.

Doggy you're fucking 4" above her ass, might be good if she's into anal but trying to go balls deep vaginal bends your dick, you have to prop her up on pillows.

As a side note, you want to 'bottom out' on a woman? have her ride cowboy, a 4 inch dick can bottom out in that position.

i am average (europe. quite tall among non-master-race)
my gf is considerably taller than me

pros:
>interesting sex positions
>i dont ever have to worry about her: no nigger would fuck with her
>i dont ever have to worry about her: no nigger would fuck her
>shes not a bitch (probability to be a bitch appears to increase strictly anti-proportional to height)

cons:
>she may be beautiful, but she will never look cute
>shes not very.. flexible
>traveling the world with her = people stare at us like americans stare at mixed-race couples

do the pros outweigh the cons?
>i dont know and i dont care
>character >> visuals >> anything else

Me 6'2"
Her 5'2"

Pros: bodies fit nicely together in bed. She doesn't weigh a lot so I can toss her around in bed. My dick looks huge sliding in and out of her.

Cons: kissing a bitch standing up. Lots of positions where my dick is too long for her. She complains about things being put away too high- I'm constantly getting things from shelves for her. My posture is worse from leaning over constantly

That sounds amazing user. What kind of sexual things do you do with her?

Yep, like this

My current romantic interest is much taller than me too. Shit is cash. Tall women are so very underrated.

Blowjobs must be amazing with how huge your dick looks against her hands and face.

How tall is she?

I'm 6"8
She's 6"7

>Pros
Everything
>Cons
None

tall. 2.10m according to her passport (meridumb units: 6'9)

6'4 she's 5'0
Only really affects sex life
Doggie can be a bit hard just because of the angle difference
On the good note I can fuck her standing up no problem. Just pick her up put her on it and away I go

Size difference is just a alt gerne for pedophilia.

> Me
6'1"
> Girlfriend
5'9"
> Total height difference
4"
She's not a small woman but she is still noticeably smaller than me with only 4" height difference.
> Happy to answer any questions you guys have.

Average male (6'4") here and my wife is a little short at 5'10" but we make it work.

What was your last fuck session like?

Hope no one actually falls for this bait.

Your GF isn't short at 5'10 she's above average atleast where I'm from
Most women are 5'5-5'7 where I'm from

Pretty good. We fucked 3 days ago. It was the typical stuff. We where watching tv and then we started kissing. Following this we started to get a bit more hands on and then we fucked. Nothing to wild but there was a blowjob, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl.

>Average male (6'4")
>little short at 5'10"
you from the fucking amazon or something running around
saying "give me snoo snoo!"

The term scientific fact is an oxymoron

See:

I'm 6'4
She's 5'3

there aren't really any cons, but I like short girls so there's a pro.

I'm 5'11" , girl is a hair short of 4'11". Literally no cons whatsoever

This has to be bait

6'2 here
GF is 5'2

Shit is alright, shower sex is annoying, can't really do it easily unless she stands on something. I can doggy style pretty easily, I bottom her out constantly but been the same with every girl I've been with; just means lots of foreplay and can't ramrod outright which sucks for post argument hatesex but I can deal with that.

Find it hilarious that the most common average height for a man worldwide is 5'10" but everyone on Sup Forums is 6'4"+.

Can I have her then?

you're living the dream my dude

> Assuming she exists

1.83; N/A; no cons; not interested in "pros".

u did

Are you dumb?

7'3 here
GF is 2'1

Shit is alright, shower sex is annoying, last time she almost slipped into the drain and I hit my head on the ceiling when I came.

Literally 90% of this thread

Im 6' gf is 5'1

its pretty awesome

I'm 6"7' and my gf is 5"7'. Everything works out fine, except for standing sex in the shower. I would have to squat down way too far for it to be comfortable.

basically what he said

Dude, everyone on this site is like 5'6"-5'9" fat as fuck or like 6'4" but skinnier than a Jew in a concentration camp. That then likes lying to themselves to keep them from killing themselves from being conscious of their miserable lives.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

If one more guy claims to be a giant I say we ruin the thread with spam.

I'm 9'2" and my gf is 3"5. Everything is fine except we can only have sex in a water tank (my gf is a dolphin)

Hmm, never heard 'Meridumb before.

So which one are you, user?

He's just jelly of your loli-tier gf senpai

When you're nose to nose your toes are in it. When you're toes to toes your nose is in it.

6'0 here
GF is 5'11

Shit is alright, shower sex can be annoying, XDD

me 6'1"
gf 5'1"

pros: she looks REALLY younger than she actually is (they still ask her for an id when we go to a pub even if she is 31)
cons: standing positions don't work during sex
always complains things are too high on shelves

Virgin detected.

I was less than a foot taller than my ex and simple things like holding hands and arms around the shoulder become a pain in the ass.

Lying on the Internet is cool though, 6'5 lmao

Do you guys dd/lg?

So then I'm foolish to believe you, or would it be foolish to not believe you??

Nothing beats a good muslim and cheese sandwich. 'Course I'm jewish so I've never tried ham.

6'1, wife is 5'3. Lots of pros, few cons little wasted space - face, boobs then ass within a short distance. When sitting her mouth almost always at correct height
She can get through crowds easier at a venue, but no one fucks with me.

>pub
Eurocuck detected

Sorry about it bruv. Luckily in my shower there is this small step piece which she can stand on then I can pump away.

Being over 6' brings plenty of first world problems, you gotta calm down with your anger towards the master race posters bro.

not ddld, but we often do master slave (me being the dom).

yep, and I tell you more: I had to check a chart to convert our heights from metric.

I'm 5'1", she's 6'11".
>pros
Piggyback rides
>cons
She is literally fucking 6 chads at every single instance of every single day. There isn't a single femtosecond wherein she doesn't have at least 18 penises inside of her.

Can you share some of the stuff you have your slave do? Sounds really hot.

Me: 5'8 manlet
Her: 5'7
Pros: she's short enough compared to me for others to tell, so I don't look like I've gotten completely cucked. Sex is good because out bodies are the same length. Most positions work
Cons: cuddling is a challenge since her head can easily rest on my shoulders and not my chest.

>fractions r 4 dumbies

Do you always make her wear flats so she looks shorter?

I (girl) am 162 cm, my bf is 187. We both like height difference :)

This reminds me of something some fucking mutant 7'1 freak with a genetic disorder on here said one day.

It was a chick who was 7'1 who was going on about how she was apparently genetically superior so men should want to have kids with her.

Then I dropped a ton of links and facts about how the only way people get that tall is when they have genetic disorders.

That is a scientific fact.

She shut the fuck up quick.

You are probably this same mutant trying to feel good about your disorder.

What fractions?

What do you like about it exactly femanon?

I have a ballet dancer / gymnast fetish. Lots of tiny women there. Had one start with the DD/LG stuff once. First in flirty chat, then in bed. Shit creeped me out. I had met her parents and I couldn't stop wondering what kind of shit happened that made her think molestation was sexy.

way taller than my girl

height is measured in feet and inches dumbass

I'm 6'1, 220.

GF is 5'9, 120.

Pretty cash.

We do mostly restrain bondage and dirty talking.

One thing I usually like to do is to tease her by not giving her pleasure, like put it inside of her and then force her to suck me for a long period of time, or make her start sucking and then stop her by pulling her hair while I feel she is enjoying it.

Not sure what kind of details you are interested into. Feel free to ask more in detail.

xvideos.com/video12315035/jennifer_bliss_wants_a_huge_cock

The metric system is far superior because it can be used for scientific applications

I'm 194cm (6'4) and shes 158cm (5'2).
>Pros
A lot, can titfuck while standing and a lot more
>cons
Shower sex is a pain, walking with arms around shoulder isnt possible, making out standing is a mix of bowing down and standing on toes on her part

Still would recommend

>father 6ft1
>mother 5ft3
>me 6ft2
>what bullshit you on about?

I like men who are superior to me. Older, taller etc. I just think it is attractive, and I like feeling smaller, I really enjoy that I sometimes look like the child of my fuckfriends (Bf and I have open relationship). I just really like it. And I usually wear high heeled shoes, then it is really nice to still be shorter than my bf. I generally don't think it is bad if girls are taller than boys, but it would make me uncomfortable to be taller than my bf...

Unless you're a bodybuilder you're a fat fuck

Not in Europe...

She hates heels regardless so that's no problem. Even at formal events before we dated she always word flats.

LOL post pics

It's also really nice that I am small enough to be lifted and stuff by men :3

user in similar posted above i usually sit when making out.

Train MMA five days a week for going on eight years. I used to keep cut down closer to 200 because I had to worry about cutting again to 185, but I stacked more protein and a weight routine into my training over the last year and a half.

220 is my walk around weight. If I want to weigh 200 again I can do it in two weeks, I just don't want to/need to right now.

I have guys at my gym who fight at 205 who walk around at 250.

It's not uncommon.