I just finished watching pic related

I just finished watching pic related

11/10 good shit, good shit

here comes Sup Forums

I love this movie

I have a friend who's favorite thing about this movie is all the racism and when he curb stomps that guy. I feel like he completely missed the point of the movie. Same with Gran Torino

Pure kino, excellent ending, too bad trump supporters cant get the real point of the movie

Wtf i love jews now

wtf i hate neo nazis now

You do realize the original ending was Edward Norton shaving his hair again and becoming a Nazi due to anger of what that black guy did?

It was a good flic

I prefer Edward Norton in his newer roles personally

>pic related
raw kino

Oh shit really? That's worse than the alternate one.

No, you missed the point of the movie, which is to get bro audiences for the violence while disavowing it for credibilitybux.

heard Norton was a complete bitch to work with on this one

No, you missed the point of the movie, which was to draw bro audiences with the violence while disavowing it for credibilitybux.

Was he method acting as a neo nazi?

>this is what tumblr actually believes

>tumblr
Back to jewddit please

>Virgin Sup Forumsfags unironically spend time on a Bhutanese Snowy Plover birdwatching support forum creating imaginary conspiracy theories that Sup Forumstards are somehow infiltrating and undermining Sup Forums

Lmao

>me on the left

I actually agree with Derek on some stuff, but skinheads are nothing but greasy white trash scum. I was glad him and Danny left the White Brotherhood or whatever its's called.

Too bad darkie got'em

Not as racist as the original spider man trilogy. Raimi didn't even try to have any of the characters redeem themselves, just nigger this and Jew that.

This film just proves that being racist is pointless and does nothing but make things worse.

They literally makes you watch this movie in Swedish schools.

Gotta stop that racism.

After all that hard talk in the streets he didn't really last in prison. He basically got raped and had a black guy protecting him. If that's not total failure i don't know what is. There's no way you can even come back from that and say you wanna return to neo Nazism. Someone will always mock him for that. The black professor who had seen real shit in his lifetime understood that Derek was a troubled white boy because his dad died and wanted to protect him because he knew he wouldn't last in prison. And he didn't. So after being raped, protected from the blacks by the smallest black guy there, mocked by his own people the professor goes out of his way to bail him out of prison. I don't know why people watch it and feel motivated by Derek. When in reality they'd suffer just as much.

I think it's funny how Derek whined how immigrants were taking jobs from white men when he was a NEET. He didn't want to get a job and move out of the ghetto until he decided to stop blaming others for his bad life and finally take control of it.

>proves

It's not a documentary

>that senseless black on white murder at the end
>proves that being racist is pointless

Nah

The movie had an agenda but it failed if you don't consider the opening scene a grievous crime