It doesn't matter if you're "ripped" or "shredded", if you're under 6 feet you're a manlet and will never fuck a girl

It doesn't matter if you're "ripped" or "shredded", if you're under 6 feet you're a manlet and will never fuck a girl.

Under 6"2 fixed that for you

This is dumb my friend is short fat and hairy and fucks numerous pussy

Sounds like a male insecurities thread

Nigger faggot

Probably 5"9 meat heads who "lift, bruh" with huge arms and tiny legs. Faggots!

You're a fucking naive beta. Any short dude without this insecurity can get laid plenty. I'm 5'6 and have had sloppy sex with girls that're 6'2. It helps if they find you funny and you're actually fun to hang out with

Which I'm guessing you're not

Your equation is wrong.

>Be me, 5'5
>22.
>Fucked 38 chicks.

† Jesus loves you †

>people really believe that the only reason that they're a virgin is because they're a little short

Yeah, it has nothing to do with your repellent personality, poor hygene, and soft, shitty body.

tom cruise, bruno mars, brad pitt

Nah dude.

>5'10
>Fucked 96 girls

>china's average height 172.1 (5ft 8in)
>population of china 1.371 billion

Oh yeah no one under 6 feet is getting any pussy

What is the point in being over 6 ft tall, if like the OP you have a 3" dick and take it in the ass?

a lot of people in china dont get laid those idiots aborted their female population away

Then why did I fuck more woman than you? You're retarded

>5'6
Fuck I'm glad I'm not you.

Is that what you really belive?
>im 2ft11in and my gf is suckign me of udner the desk rn i cnt eeven type

>tfw I'm a 5'7 femanon and all the men I've ever dated have been 5'9 or shorter
Tall lanky guys are awful in bed. Fact.

Tits or gtfo

You talking bout me?!

Who wants to fuck a beanpole right?

>ITT triggered manlets.
KEK

Jealous of Zach Efron I see

this guy has no belly button

>5'10"
>Just tell women in 6'0"
>Their spatial IQ is so low they believe me

You can use this same trick with penis size. Always add 1 or 2 inches, they don't have the mental capacity to tell the difference.

I am female and this
Nigga as long as you are either slightly taller or slightly fatter than me I don't give a damn

Plus if you are a girl with short stocky legs it's annoying to do doggy style with a tall guy. They can't get a good angle and end up pushing you forward.

DELIVERED

Damn. Got kik?

>Plus if you are a girl with short stocky legs

Retard detected Derp
Derrppp

Deerrrrppppp

I'm 5'6 and I've fucked numerous girls. There's more to being a man than height you sad, shallow cunt.

Also known as
>white/hispanic women in general
Gtfo nigger lover
Nah I'm antisocial as fuck sorry

>Also known as
>>white/hispanic women in general
No, that's incorrect, chubs.

Im 6' 3. Know for a fact im good in bed. But im also 200 lbs of muscle. So kinda lanky. You do Not state fact. Find better dick.

Actually I'm 170cm and I was have fuck like 4 girls.
Actually you need a little self-confindence and have brain. Sure you must look somehow.

If you change your kind hit me up radioaktivitat

Do you English? Or babble incoherently?

>Desperation

5'6". Hot wife. I've had multiple partners ans a one stalker. Had a few FFM. It helps if you're good looking and have the gift of gab. I can talk to just about any girl for hours. They think it mears something - it doesn't.

honestly im 6 ft and attractive and 21 but have only fucked like 3 girls. it takes confidence and you have to be interesting/fun to be around. anons you have to actually talk to girls if you want to be able to fuck them, i know from experience. dont be a shy little bitch

Babble Incoherently for fun.
I could write something in understandable english, but I'm too lazy for it.

Sure. Look at how the body of a 5'5 irish woman lines up with any man over 6 ft tall. I am certainly a little chubby but it doesn't stop men of all body types from finding me attractive.
You hold no power here, virgin.
200 lbs is still a little lanky but not as bad as most tall guys I know. I'm talkin' guys that look like they'd fall over on a windy day. It also doesn't help that tall guys also seem to wear oversized clothes more often

I wanna eat your juicy tits. Show us your ass. I bet it looks delicious too.

Checked,
You're nothing special m8, I bet you've got a head like a half sucked mango

* Under 8'9"
Fixed that for you

I'm 4 inches shorter than you and 5 lbs less, and I don't even think I'm particularly jacked. Do 5x5s 3x a week and eat more protein, you'll put on 20-30 lbs of muscle in a year.

ROFL. Should see my brother then. 6' 2 and 145.
But yeah id probably pursue you. Not too much chub. Still attractive. Biggest thing for a chubby girl for me is if the face can balance it out. Your tits do though.

Oh my face is pretty plain, not gonna lie. It's at least doesnt accumulate fat like my legs. I'm not going to post it here though so it doesn't matter
The fact that men still find me attractive actually says a lot about the self esteem of most men in my generation.
Point is, I find lots of short men cute as fuck and plenty of them seem to find me attractive. If you don't like fatties maybe settle for the mousey short girls with poor hygeine.
My face is nothing special, but my whole body is a wreck right now. Im usually 40 lbs lighter but
>depression
Tell your brother to go buy some 6 packs of ensure and drink them like water ffs

I wish man. I work 13 hrs a day 5-6 days a week. Construction. I practically live off protein. I was 155 when I got out of jail last august. But they kept us malnourished. My body still isn't where I want it. But I can lift 300 without much of an issue

they dont find you attractive. they just see you as an easy fuck

He used to be 175. Got plurisy? However its spelled and never gained it back. He works same job as Me and can lift about as much. Guys a freak of nature for a twig.
Im

Also fuck depression. Get good dick. Good alcohol. Good drugs. Whatever it is that will be temporary relief until shut gets better.

>assuming I need advice from you, literal trash.
Cringed

You're a try hard faggot in a basement. Pic and timestamp or you're too ugly to harpoon a whale. Talk shit to make yourself feel better

I must disappoint a lot of people then, being a god damned hermit.
Realizing people would fuck me =/= me fucking people.
Sounds like a friend of mine. At least some girls do still like bean poles.
Yeah, I've got good weed, good music, and most importantly CBT which is helping (not that kind of CBT)..
Im kind of just making general statements dude. Doth protest too much

>getting upset
U (((triggered))) big girl?

I wish to see moar

>if you're under 6 feet you're a manlet and will never fuck a girl
You malets sure love your excuses as to why you ain't gettin any.
Joe Pesci got pussy before Joe Pesci was Joe Pesci

Not me
You're using (((implying jews))) wrong

That was me. Not her. Not triggered. Triggering you is fun though

>I'm white knighting

little chubby? you are fat.

This is the BEST body type ever. It gets me rock hard every time.
Btw i'm 6'2 (184cm)

You accused the "white knight" of being me and me of being the white knight.
Just accept that you are a low effort troll and move on.

He's with a fucking whale.. Who's a count. But whatever he likes is hit shit.
And good shit. I live with an ol lady I don't love. But the alcohol helps.

>n-no y-you

I can always just move somewhere that uses the metric system :p

Watches at $0 ?
WTF ???

Wow now. Not white knighting. Just trolling a troll.

Thanks for my. You

>You accused the "white knight" of being me and me of being the white knight.
Are you literally upset because you didn't get much attention for posting your below average body?

Shit, man. I hope some new doors open up for you soon. Ever done psychadelics?
Oh yeah hence the quotation marks
I came into this thread to stir up shit. White knighting would hurt my cause

I posted my body expecting faggots like you to try to get me to defend myself and make some weak argument. You are the only one feeding my purpose.. so, thanks.

"perfect man height" is 6"3

at 18 all genetically inferior males should be sterilized and made to work menial tasks

I'll take both my you's.
Shrooms. Enough spice to hallucinate. No LSD however.
And its a symbiotic relationship. She does house work and I have somewhere to stick my dick.

I've seen people shorter than me with kids and girl friends.

The keys are personality, and confidence.

Woman like to be turned on with their mind

ive heard - albeit through unreliable media - that trends like marying your "girl pillow" or your sex doll and stuff like that is common in Japan and/or China - and to the point where officals are conserned how will this affect their population in numbers and stuff. I think

>I posted my body expecting faggots like you to try to get me to post more pics and give me complements. You are the not feeding my purpose.. so, I'm upset.

Im glad I skimmed by that cut then.

Lmao hit nail on the head

Im responding to you and ignoring requests to post more. Where's your logic?
Let's just keep passing (you)s back and forth and enjoy this fleeting romance.. okay, user?

more like male compensations thread

Kek'd

Sure, just remember to keep up the good work
Pic related is you in under ten years

>keeping count

kys

>keeping count

kys

Eh, if you both are open about what you want from the relationship I see know problem there. Plenty of long lasting marraiges started from financial or social necessity.
Also I honestly prefer microdosing lsd every 3 days to a week.
I draw a lot and it's the best non-amphetamine drug that helps me focus.. that alone helps my depression. It doesn't help everyone the same way though.

fuck that jew, keep posting m'lady

Manlets should lift because strength makes rape easier.

>more woman
>retarded

blew my mind with this one pal

* Under 9'2"

Fixed that for you

Ha! Summerfag. I'm 5"8 & so far I've banged 34 girls. All of them hot af... Well except for maybe 2 of 'em. I'm 30 y/o

Im actually hoping for a cyborg body by then.. shit man I want to live long enough for space travel. Im not gonna ever let myself get that bad

5'11' 300 lbs

Fucked 6 womens, divorced once.

Guess I never got the memo.