What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article folder/RTandMentalHealth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Excuse for not being a fag? I live girls..Faggot.

He's remind me those parodies with gachimuchi

Underwear like that is uncomfortable as fuck. My boys need to hang loose.

i'm taking hormones trying to be a trap so i can't gain mass?

im lazy and proud of it

Gays love you man.

Just lazy

Am lazy af

Struggling with injuries... Broken kneecap and now a broken calcaneus.
I have a feeling that painkillers affect your gains...

If that's really you bro you like the worlds biggest dumb cunt

Not using steroids

Being gay.

Books. Books, reading, research...making my mind as fit as this guy made his body. Those are my excuses.

Just a thought...technically, these aren't excuses. They're choices.

I choose to develop my life in my time in ways that are pleasing and productive to me as this guy does for himself. I don't need excuses to make my choices. Nobody does. That's why your choices are yours: because they need no justification to others.

Lol...

I have a life...

I'm working on it. I will get there one day

Don't have one. Just lost 75 lbs using a combination of keto, a 20% calorie defecit, and Intermitted fasting. When i lose 6 more lbs then I will switch over to body re-comping and do muscle mass gains. While still doing keto, in the best shape of my life currently and only getting better, blood results show I am also the absolute healthiest I have ever been. Was in danger of getting diabetes, thats completely not even a concern anymore thx to keto, and my blood pressure is now within normal levels. Life is good. I am now 176 lbs.

Surgically fixed 4 vertebrae in my back so can't bend properly, left knee is fucked, hip is fucked, neck is fucked, balance is fucked and I'm anti social so I don't see the fucking point in looking good.
That's why.

Working to improve your appearance as a means of seduction is literally emulating female behavior.

>girls don't give a flying fuck what you look like

How da fuck did all that happen?

Are you fucking retarded? I'm doing this for myself and nobody else. i already have a wife and a son. Don't make assumptions about people you know nothing about, this is for ME, it's also removed my depression and has boosted my self confidence and generally improved my life overall. Thx though. fuck, people can't just be happy for other people eh, have to be jealous because they can't do anything for themselves.

I just don't like looking at pictures of men. You have at it though, bruh

Drove drunk after a bender, hit a ditch and flipped my car a couple times without wearing a seat belt.

im a girl

That sucks man holy. Heal well, enjoy some vidia.

Watches at $0 ?
WTF ???

i wish you were dead. Drunk drivers are the scum of the world and should be shot when found alive after an accident.

I have autismo

not insecure

It was on my private road, can drive there as drunk as many times as I feel like.

i'm talented and pretty good looking, plus i have a pretty decent physique without working out more than 1-2 times a week. Yup, that's my excuse.

Have no need for excess weight, it would only slow me down doing what I love, climbing and cycling.

Shouldn't climbers be ripped as fuck?

Some might be but agility and lightness is optimal.
>me, been climbing for 12-13 years

Climbers aim for a strong, slim body. Internal bulk so to speak. That's why lot's of them do yoga and other activities that strengthen the entire body.
But a climbers most important part is his hands.
A strong grip is crucial.
I spend time at my local gym that has a wall and most of them are slim but have brutally strong hands.

>implying being "ripped as fuck" has any practical applications

The face doesn't fit the body in ANY way. Is that shopped?

I'ts like somebody put the face of Malcom in the middle on Wolverine from X-MEN.

>Connor_Murphy

Is that really the same guy?

kek autist

holy kek thanks user

>I'ts like somebody put the face of Malcom in the middle on Wolverine from X-MEN.

one of the most astute statements ive ever read in 10 years of being here, fucking lel

>Be in line
>Roid rage guy who spends all day every day pumping iron gets mad at me about something
>Screaming and hollering
>Advances on me threateningly while squaring up
>Shoot him

Getting muscles more than you need for everyday life and your job is pointless.

This user speaks the truth.

aesthetics. you dont say "getting round and big and perky tits is pointless, they all can feed babies" either.

Not an excuse, I have better things to do with my time. I stopped at 1/2/3/3.5pl8 and just lift once a week for 1.5h to maintain plus a bit of swimming or running. That's optimal use of my time from gain vs. cost standpoint

no girls on Sup Forums unless tits+timestamp

And yes, I'm posting on be. It's more fun than gym.

excuse for not taking steroids?

I dont like working out

I have Msc degree, big house, three cars and a beautiful wife. I simply don't care.

>tfw too smart to lift

Only lazy retards argue they are to smart to life

unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article folder/RTandMentalHealth.html

sram na to i chuj, to jest my excuse

lmao fucking neckbeard

The common misconception that just because you are fit you can't also be smart.

The truth is there are a lot of dudes who are fit as fuck who are also smart as fuck.

So yeah, sorry neckbeards, you can say "well I'm a mental giant", all you want, but the truth is there are a lot of really attractive super fit dudes who are ALSO a lot smarter than you too.

Look like a baby head from photoshop lul dont skip head day

The fact is not every man is made equal.

Mommy and Daddy tell us every man is made equal but the reality is some people are just better than other people.

There is a limit to a man's intelligence that is genetically predetermined.

(Please note, knowledge is not intelligence, however your ability to absorb and retain knowledge can be/is affected by your natural intelligence.)

Some people are born to be mathematicians, some people are born to be cutting edge physicists.

Some people will never be able to be either of those things no matter how hard they work.

They simply lack the natural ability and will never have it. That is the reality of who they were born to be and will always be.

I'm rambling on.

The fact is though, there are a lot of dudes who are ripped as fuck who are ALSO in the pool that were born to be the mental elite as well, and you simply aren't either of those things and no amount of effort will ever make you those things.

its too hard to get that way. lots of effort. i dont have the discipline... well i think so..

Sure. I meet 10/10 women that stay virgins until marriage too. And there's lots of rich people that hand out money in the streets.

You have a unicorn that shits ice cream too?

awesome body

I go to a University of Bath. Many people here are intelligent, hard working and extremely fit.

A lot of the British Olympia athletes are graduates from the University of Bath or similarly athletic universities such as Loughborough.

In my experience, many people either excell at everything or nothing.

I have feminine small hands/wrists/forearms. At best I'll still have smaller arms than every guy.What's the point?

pic related is some jacked bodybuilder on roids and her forearms are average male's

that's not how fitness works. He just sucks at taking steroids. Your wrist/hand/forearms don't impact the muscle growth of your biceps/triceps/traps/delts/lats/chest/legs/abs/obliques

stop making excuses and hit the gym

I'm not gay

fitness feels good... but eating feels better.

im just so godamn fucking lazy., not just in fitness.

>In my experience, people either excel at everything or nothing.
this is a very observant point.

nice tats
no homo

Good job

I need to lose 75 pounds just to get to you starting weight

I hate this pussy sport

I enjoy foods other than plain chicken breast, drinks other than protein shakes & evenings and weekends without aching muscles.

I don't use steroids.

I like to enjoy food and not eat chicken, brown rice, and broccoli for 6 meals a day.

so what you are saying is that you are lazy

Excuse for what? Not posting pictures of me in my underwear online?

Well, duh, it's because I don't have as nice of a body. Stupid fucker.

you can look good without using steroids, no need to try and achieve OP pic. Even though that is achievable without steroids as well.

I don't like needles and besides, I have no desire to look deformed.

No access to roids

it must be so annoying to be that ripped but still look like a dork from the neck up

Tbh you get used to it really fast, I bought Calvin Klein brand a while back and wearing them washed and clean is actually worth the price/initial discomfort

>Plus they look good

>hurr durr you need roids to not be a fatass

lazy piece of shit

Out of curiosity, how much did your left chest piece cost you?

why worship and try to emulate the elites? It's much more fun dragging them down to the sorry state of humanity they're desperately trying to escape from

If you are an elite (or what others would consider an elite) the simple fact is, you either are amazing and happy in every way and no-one knows you exist or you take naked pictures of yourself to try and feel good, in which case your personality is fucked and you need to join the rest of us where you belong.

No money for steroids

I drink beer and take drugs and fuck women instead of buying mens magazines and planning meals and spending my money on protein.

For what?

U shot him? So he dead now and they haven't caught you?

death.
we all die.
body building and getting fit as a full time commitment is the most stupid thing you can imagine.

I'd much rather read more than I already do. A fit mind is more important, especially in these days.

Nice trips

Also why not just do both to stick it to gym rats then?

I've seen that perfect body fantasy crap up close. My cousin used to hit the gym so much, he looked like a bouncer. Within a few months of stopping that crap, he went back to lean, normal body shape. Even worse, he got really fat from the imbalance in his diet and his workout level. Also, he took proteins and all that powder shit. I do sports occasionally tostay healthyand I walk/ride the bike a lot, that's pretty much sufficient.

goddamn all the

C O P I N G
O
P
I
N
G

in here
>hurr durr it takes too much time
>hurr durr I already look perfect the way I am #BeautyAtEverySize
>hurr durr you need steroids to not be a fatass
>hurr durr I read instead of being healthy because both is clearly impossible
>hurr durr we all die anyway so what's the point in looking passable

>hurr durr all the things I call "excuses"
>hurr durr don't criticize me I'ma fit idiot
>don't talk shit about my narcissism

>My cousin used to hit the gym so much, he looked like a bouncer. Within a few months of stopping that crap, he went back to lean, normal body shape. Even worse, he got really fat from the imbalance in his diet and his workout level.

That's just being stupid, regulating your diet and calorie intake is key to staying aestheic even if you're not trying to get really ripped.

>Also, he took proteins and all that powder shit.

BCAAs as a supplement to good eating are all I like to use personally, and it really does work. You can go totally natural and still look decent

I'm just saying it's literally a 4-5 commitment every week, roughly 2.6% of your week, to look good, still be smart, and make Chad feel like shit

>I post on Sup Forums but I can't spare half hour a day to lift weights
>I'm smart but I fuel my body with shit it doesn't need

Hate to break it to you, but this looks like a tragic waste of time, for this guy, specifically.

There is almost no point in killing yourself to have a jacked body if your face screams Brian from tech support.

Women's sexual selection strategy is essentially a multi-variate filtering mechanism that only allows the best matches through.

Allowing for the fact that not all women are alike, a broad set of criteria for sexual selection alone - not committed relationship, which is a different thing - would look something like:

Confidence
Height
Masculinity (Body Muscularity + Facial Muscularity)
Looks
"Personality"

The important point is that women are looking for "honest signals" of masculinity. Height being one. Muscularity being another. But muscularity can be manufactured. The most effective and under-recognised signal is facial muscularity. Facial muscularity cannot be faked. You can't do face lifts. Creatine doesn't help. Just like women's beauty, it's assigned at birth.

If you have a Malcolm in the Middle face, as one of the posters above put it, then large musclature looks counterfeit for the most part. Your body is writing checks that your face can't cash. It's like when you see a girl who's a 6. It doesn't matter what makeup she wears, how flattering her outfit is, somewhere in your reptilian brain, you know she's a 6, and no amount of lip gloss is going to convince you otherwise. Meanwhile, a 9 could crawl out of a dumpster and guys will knock over the 6 to get next to her.

It's like that line in the gospel. "For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them."

Mens' *physical* attractiveness is a lot more tied to our genetics, like women's is, than we traditionally think. Women are brilliant at one thing: smelling a genetic rat. This guy won't be fooling anyone.

But... but my genetics

this

Hit the weights. Get a clue fat fuck. Stop being "tfw to intelligent"
Kill yourself