What is the appeal about chastity?

what is the appeal about chastity?
also chastity thread

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, it's giving up control and submitting to someone else. That's why I don't care for self-locking and want to be owned.

bump

Forced restraint and restriction by another person. Also the orgasm are fucking gold when you finally are allowed to cum. For the other person it has a strong domination element to lock someone's dick up and have control over it. It isn't for everyone, most even, but for those who are into chastity it is awesome.

Any domme's here

Any locked sissies here

Locked sissy reporting in

I've never seen one in any of these threads. At least, not one in a driveable distance from me.

Yum

Femenine penis & buttholes
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

You have kik

being constantly honry all the time is an amazing feeling OP. also once you finally get release its a super intense orgasm

not sure if you are into it but it makes fucking your boi pussy really fun and easier to cum

I make my wife wear a chastity belt sometimes, just to remind her that she belongs to me.

She finds freedom in submission.

Show pics

are holy trainers worth buying? ive been told they are better than CBx but they are so small i dont know if i can get myself in there

Any recommendations on an easy to buy (like, amazon-available) reliable first cage?

im locked up right now, just started a month long lock up session 3 days ago. my dom says if im good she will let me have my dildo halfway through

Kik

I said wife, not girlfriend. Only cucks share their women with the world.

i dont do kik

it's cute

Yes :)

Sounds like lie to me

What is it

Mokitoro7 ;)

I've had a CBx and I think they are probably a good starter but they are not that good. I want to try some of the other brands out there. As long as you can get yourself it it while flaccid you'll probably be fine.

It's called being a mentally ill faggot.

Added. Ty

Alibaba/Wish are a good source for a cheap one to start

ITS PIKACHU

They are about the same size really. I got a knock off holy trainer from dhgate and it's a lot more comfortable and doesn't print/profile as much. Using a little lube or the stocking method it's easy to get into. I sleep prone so CB was no good.

the cbx is just so bulky and half the time my clitty doesnt even come close to filling the thing. just feels like im doing it wrong. i could buy a smaller tube but its so expensive i might as well try holy trainer for a few extra bucks

I could maybe get behind chastity if it was with a hot guy. But I'm just so put off by it because 90% of the time you see it on the internet its along with some faggot trap shit which literally makes me want to boke. Like, in OPs picture, what the fuck is the turn on of a guy wearing a bra that doesnt even fit tightly to his chest?

bump

I'm not allowed to ever touch my cock. When my wife takes off the cage to clean me and shave my pubes my hands are tied behind my back then the cage goes back on. If I'm lucky she'll tease my cock with her feet while it's off then punish me if I get hard. I'm only allowed pleasure through my asshole

Oh and sometimes she puts a cock extender on and I have to fuck her while I feel nothing, but usually my tongue can do the job

Wow, I want that

Sounds like a nice lady

I'll take shit that never happened for thirty, Alex.

I'm appreciative that she even takes the time to lock me up or let my play with my asshole. A small cock like mine doesn't deserve any pleasure anyway

Believe whatever you want but at the end of the day I'm still her little slave bitchboy

>Good times create hard men

How to find someone to lock me up?
I have the cage but self locking is boring

bump

there are websites to which you can send a pic of a coded lock(you didn't see the number ofc) behind which the key is locked, and after you fulfill the site owners tasks you get the code

on finding someone i have no idea

These faggots today think by putting a braw and panties, that they automatically conver to woman.
Fucking faggots forgot you have a dick and balls between your legs lol
And shoulders the size of king komg.
U never be a woman never even after u die

i envy you

Where are you?

the dick is the best part of a trap though

cute, small, and locked. nothing better than a feminine penis

The current chartity cock belt is made for white males only. There is a lack of beta males in the black community so they are not making belts for blacks yet.

fetlife is where i found my dom, f-list is good too

Agreed

psycho

South England

Well at least we're in the same country. Newcastle upon Tyne here.

"i just want my son back"

I'd envy me too. I'm so lucky that she takes her time to maintain my little cock

i just put on one for the first time?
what should i do now?

A well fitting device can be surprisingly comfortable. When you're hard it feels like a prison, but when you're soft it just feels like a comfy holster.

This is completely true.

One question, I find when I get hard, it does push forward a little, it doesn't slip off or allow me to get fully hard, but it does get a little uncomfortable. Should I try to get a smaller ring?

Post a pic

too private,
it's a knockoff cb 6000 if you wanna know
i just want instructions, master

>that ps4 controller
Average console gaymer.

I have a knock-off CB6000 and it's ridiculously uncomfortable. Not to mention my dick is too big and even a semi makes it difficult to keep it on, not to mention it slips and tugs on my balls and hurts like a bitch.

Become a sissy slut.
>fucking spam filter

>CB6000
There's your problem. Just let the CB series die already. These days you can get knockoffs of much better designs for just as cheap.