Does anyone here formally smoked cigs? I'm trying to find ways to quit, but its difficult

Does anyone here formally smoked cigs? I'm trying to find ways to quit, but its difficult.

I usually have to keep myself busy with something i actually enjoy for me not to cave in for a smoke. Shit like soldering pcb's or making some shit like arcade sticks.

As fucking stupid as it is, both my girlfriend and I quit by vaping for a year and working ourselves down. Go get yourself a mouth fedora. It's rough but it can be done if you man up a bit and set yourself up to succeed.

I quit by using nicotine bands. The first 3-4 weeks are going to be hard no matter what you choose to do. But the bands work.
Now I despise even the smell of cigs

To piggyback on this, I'd recommend investing in a more expensive, reliable vape that you will feel guilty about not using. Pony up $60-80 and find some flavors you like or just get tobacco flavors. Start with 6mg and then taper your way down

suicide is the easiest way to quit anything

People in this thread are right about vaping. Once you tell people you vape because you quit cigs it's different than just vaping because you think you're cool.

I do enjoy a lucky struck though when I'm drinking every now and then. They're so good.

I smoked for about 6 years, I quit about 6 months ago and haven't looked back. I went over to the MarkTen E-Cig, it's honestly great when I need it and gives me the feelgood I want from a cigarette

I used Marijuana to quit. Serious. I buy the THC concentrates and eat them the day I run out of smokes. During a 2 week period I have major withdrawal symptoms from nicotine, but the THC negates them until the symptoms subside.

THC is not addicting chemically so you will have an easier time to stop using THC in the long run.

>Yes user, but do you screw up from time to time?

Yes over a period of about 8 months now I have purchased around 4 packs of cigs. Each time is hell to quit but each time conditions my subconsciousness to not desire tobacco any longer. THC just takes the edge off the withdrawal symptoms.

Alright, user. I'll save a couple dollars on the side incase i want to go this way. It seems cringe, but its better than smoking like half a pack a day.
Nicotine bands? How long were you on them for? Do you still use them now?

I ONLY smoke my cigs formally.

I only smoke informally

smoke weed instead OP

gets u off real quick.

I used them for 6 months.
First 3 months 21mg bands and the last 3 months 14mg bands.
I used to smoke a pack a day so I had to start with the stronger bands.
After 6 months I felt like I didn't need to use them anymore. Alternatively, people use the lowest dosage (7mg) for another 3 months before stopping.

You absolutely CANNOT smoke with nicotine bands on though. You literally can get a heart attack, so keep that in mind.

I just smoked more pot.

That doesnt sound that bd either. I'll keep in mind about the band and the cig. Thanks for the look out, user.

I don't quite understand the smoking addiction thing

>go to bar
>have a few drinks
>smoke a few cigs out back while talkin to the fellow ciggies
>AmericanSpirits.jpeg
>love the taste of tobacco and no chemically smell
>repeat about 3 or 4 times that night
>wake up next morning with no cravings

Vaping is tastes yummy though. I treat it like one might treat coffee except I'm not a coffee whore. If I'm tired in the afternoon I take a few puffs but never have I craved it. I'm beginning to think it's a meme

I smoked cigarettes for about 18 years, and in the end, it was my undying hatred for black people that helped me quit.

As my disdain for the coons climbed ever higher, my mind danced with visions of Rahowa. Cleansing the earth of subhuman non-whites would inevitably involve some running, whether it be away from a horde of cracked out Detroit niggers, or towards a synagogue with a brick in hand.

Now, I spend my cigarette money on ammo. My clothes don't stink anymore. My sense of smell is improved, and sometimes I can smell niggers from miles away. And with my new lung capacity and endurance, I can chase niggers down no matter where they go. I am a one man right wing death squad.

Stop smoking cigarettes, user. Start smoking niggers instead

eww go back to /pol

get a job where you can't smoke

quit smoking
chew tobacco
easy as that

Vape. Then take it in the ass the the rest of the faggots.

Stop buying packs and start doing some cardio, running was the thing that got me off. When you start running and you feel your lungs die of a painful death after 30 seconds, you understand you need to change for good.

Obviously all of this applies if you have a glimmer of willpower

I salute you user

No thanks, i only smoke logs.