Just got all four of my wisdom teeth removed and now my face is swollen as fuck. they wont let me ice it...

just got all four of my wisdom teeth removed and now my face is swollen as fuck. they wont let me ice it. theres no pain (narcotics), but i look like a fucking chipmunk. anyone else ever have theirs removed? anyone know how to reduce the swelling?

>anyone else ever have theirs removed
No,I'm an actual man and have the proper amount of teeth

Rinse with hot salt-water every 30-60 mins.

wut??, that makes no sense what so ever..

They didn't give acetaminophen?

yes, panadol. it only helps with the pain, but not the obsessive swelling

Gavin go back to sleep

It does.
People with wisdom teeth are "less evolved".
Humans have been evolving their wisdom teeth away for the past 50,000~ years

I have wisdom teeth btw.
>tfw unevolved baboon.

This picture disgust me

your weight disgusts me

you're retarded

You should have received something to rinse the wounds, use that. Try to keep it clean and take some ibuprophen (or something similar) to limit the risk of infection.

um what?
your suppose to ice the outside of your face 15 mintues off and 15 mintues on all day a couple of hours after surgery. i literally had mine tooken out 3 days ago and iced it like an hour coming out of surgery. unless there were some other complicstions during surgery they didnt inform you of

I have 5 of these

ya dude you are an idiot. everybody has wisdom, not everybody needs them removed. the people that need them removed are the evolved ones because a bone grew over where the wisdom tooth is supposed to come out because we dont need those teeth anymore

I have all my teeth removed and my face looks just fine. In truth, my jaw looks more defined, and i wonder why...

The doctor told me to cool it, which seemed to help, so I don't know why they told you no ice.

Not everyone is unevolved likeyou.
Tfw never had wisdom teeth because I'm better than u

i was only allowed to ice for the first day (yesterday). not sure why i cant now, but it really did help with the swelling

Nothing works. Unless you followed instructions and put ice every 10 min on each side following the surgery, it gonna swell to its biggest at 2 days, and gradually get smaller. It'll be gone by 4 days. Try not to get dry socket, that shit hurts. Stay away from potato chips and shot that breaks into little pieces. If you want hard.food, take a small bite, chew w/ front teeth, and use tougue to maneuver good to throat w/o going near holes.

Being this dumb

Shiggy diggy

This, removing theeth is against nature and only manlets do it

Had my left one removed and the right one will also need to be removed but it has that small piece of bone blocking it.

For swelling just ice lad. Relax listen to music or watch a movie.

because the ice doesnt really help with the swelling after 24-36 hours, it can help with the pain though

your fucking dumb. nature doesnt give a fuck about your teeth or anything else. nature is fucking random. also nature can kill you if you just leave an infected tooth in your mouth you fucking dumbass

Do whatever the doctors tell you to do. Be happy that you didn't have a negative reaction to the medicine like I did. I threw up all over my shoes and jacket and it was hell.

The swelling should, at the longest, last ~14 days. I was in high school when I got mine removed and when I went back to school, someone said I looked like Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks.

By all rights sentience is against nature, better kill yourself and restore the natural order.

>theres no pain (narcotics)
>narcotics

I didn't need any. They only think that hurt like a bitch for a few hours once the pain killers from the op wore off was my cheeks on the lower inside. They had pulled them open with some hook shaped thing so she surgeon had space to work and the pressure marks hurt like shit.

Fuck the docs just ice that shit, helps with the pain too or at least it did for me.

The bone swelling goes down in a week. Depending on what kind of wisdom teeth you had, depends on your outcome.

If they had to cut your gums and dig them out of the bone then it will hurt more than the teeth being out already.

They will stitch the prior up so you should be good to go.

IF your teeth where already out and they pulled them, just make sure your clot doesn't get dislodged.

If your jawbone is showing in the hole, then you're going to have a shitty few weeks.

Rinse with salt water a few times a day after the first day of surgery. Don't gargle just move it around your mouth by gravity (aka tilt your head)

No sucking straws, no smoking, no mouth movements that could dislodge your clot.

That is the most important thing. Keep your mouth clean, and the clots in, and you are good to go.

As for pain it's more like hey I feel something missing, that's about it. Nothing really.

You might get tingling sensations from the nerves in a month or two, but that's their job of healing back up.

Good luck user. Keep the clot in. (It stays for about 10 days)

I had braces as younger and have lost my retainer so my teeth were kinda looking like they split in front but because my wisdom teeth was growing in it pushed them all tight again I only get random sharp pains because of them I however don't see need to remove mine as the one on left side of fine it's the right on that's slowly coming up

>lost my retainer

Couldn't you get a new one?

I had 3 removed but they let me ice my face. A good way to reduce the pain is to take a shitload of advil once the anethesia wears off.

>advil

Couldn't you get anything real? What doctor wouldn't prescribe you anything Opioide based?

... so you disagreed with me only to then agree with me literally in the same post?

gg, you really are the smarter one here.

And you're sexy.

That was about 3 years ago when that one was made when everything was nice and tight and it had my bite corrected. Having one made now when my bite has slowly moving back to it original seems pointless as this retainer wouldn't be as correct as the one made when I got my braces taken off. It was those hard plastic ones but my dog chewed the end of it by molars so I had to cut it off but wearing that made my bite off so I didn't wear it and then I suddenly can't find it anywhere/think I might've thrown it away in fit. So maybe I'll get another one made just to keep things as right as they are. My teeth have gotten yellower because I really stopped caring about myself because I've decided to live my life alone as far as relationship wise so body image doesn't matter to me anymore as it did in younger years. 5'2 on good day less than 135 pounds good day however my face is spotless of pimples I have that weird pool of lighter colored almost freckle cluster pool not eczema having said this after some time thinking and quite of bit of acid after a big breakdown I've come to peace at who I am and that the only person who will make me happy is me so I don't need to impress anyone else. Hence why things have gone awry. But I might get teeth whitened and get new retainer before the years over, problem is I really have hard time wanting to care.

He might be teen and doctors are scumbags and think teens will just abuse it, so they just give him Advil

That cluster of freckles is down my arms near shoulders not on my face. I forgot to type that in. But anyways still I'm dying alone sooner or later so if I kill myself in few years do I really need to think about the little things.

>he fell for the wisdom tooth Jew

My dentist told me, just like every dentist tells everyone, that they were coming in crooked, look at the x rays! If you dont get them pulled it's gunna fuck up your mouth big time! GET EM PULLED GOY!

They've grown in perfectly fine, no problems. I'm sure the vast majority of people would experience the same. Just as nature intended.

Fuck I might decide to not end myself in future and get these wisdoms removed I really don't want to be in pain for weeks and not be able to smoke weed for pain pills I can take. Shit ill smoke through my nose if I gotta do what needs to happen. I might take pills or get some black tar but I really don't want to be in hell for two weeks or more.

Too bad you'll never pass those evolved genes on as you will die a virgin and I have illegitimate kids all over the place being raised by cucks. Stay mad faggot

wow its literally nothing. i had my wisdom teeth tooken out 3 days ago. and it only hurt the day of the surgery. if you take care of yourself and eat soft foods and clean it out well it wont even hurt. i havent tooken any of the pain pills since the first day of surgery

rinse your mouth with salty water, then drink a fucking iced cold coca cola, it will speed the healing, you'll be ok in 2 days

no. you are wrong. i was suppose to have mine taken out when i was 18 and waited until i was 21. it varies from person to person put food was always getting stuck in my wisdom teeth and causing pain. they also try to come out but they cant because of the bone, so they will stop and start up again every couple of months or so. again the pain varies from person to person

pool out all of your teeth to avoid deadly infection
also your mom will die if you wont deliver

>anyone else ever have theirs removed
Nope, you're the first person to ever have this done - you're part of medical history!

I don't really eat more than a meal a day so not eating for week is no random occurrence as I really tend to forget to eat. but in the small size as I had mentioned above 5'2 so my mouth is small becuase I'm small so I know they with tear my jaw open. Doing any teeth pulling back in day they had to open my jaw beyond natural point and it hurt so much in my jaw that in didn't in my teeth every time. This is what I'm afraid of becuase wisdom teeth are in the back not just some canine tooth be in pulled in front which already requires my jaw to be nearly torn open I already cant fathom how bad it'll be for them to remove these wisdoms. It's really why I've been putting off getting them removed as one of them came in straight as can be so I didn't really think about but the other one coming in is the one my dentist said might need to be removed.

My fave part of getting my wisdom teeth removed was definitely the bit where my surgeon said 'oh wow that's interesting' and then started chiseling

I had a bit of pain here and there during the growing process. And it did grow in spurts. There were 3 different times during the growing process (over the course of probably 2ish years) where it would hurt a bit. I figured just growing pains because those lil niggas were just growing so fast in short spurts.

Lol that's in the simpsons. Dr. Nick is doing surgery on Homer and as he's getting gassed and dozing of the last thing he hears is Dr. Nick say "dont worry about a thing you're in good hands.....uhhhhhmmm what the hell is that"?