Friend is breaking up with girlfriend, you know how this goes

Friend is breaking up with girlfriend, you know how this goes.

Dubs decide what he says.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roll

You got dubs and u frikin waste?

are you retarded? You only get dubs if it's at the end

not dubs newfag

Roll, someone decide what he says for me if i get dubs

what? how old are you? and why you're such a moron?

I went to the doctor yesterday, and it turns our I'm HIV positive. Might wanna get yourself checked. Also, your pussy smells so I'm leaving you for a girl with a clean vagina. Later, gash.

"I think I want to marry you."

kek roll

im tired of ur nasty snatch around my cock im going to get a new bitch cya bitch

talk shit and ill leak ur nudes to ur family

choke on my two millimeter peter

blerb

To be honest, munching on an old shrivelled up dick would excite me more than your bullshit.

I will have a son with another girl, we should stop seeing each other. Have a nice day

England is my city

Moron, kys pls

roll

You want some fuck?

Kek, rerolling

Winrar

Roll

reroll

Will you marry me!

i fucking hate you

And again

Your pussy stinks and you need to wipe better

Dubs has decided, will post any replies from this bitch.

WINRAR, post results

i like children it wont work out with you and me oldfag

hey [insert autistic girlfrien's name here], i have recently hooked up with several men during the past few weeks, and i have realized that i am a faggot. an ultra faggot. i have recently been dating a beautiful man on the dl, and we want to make our relationship public. hasta la vista, you autistic flabby sardine.

your mother is tighter than you

reroll

I'm breaking up with you so it's your last chance at this boipussi

i have to tell you something... i'm gay, so i'm breaking up with you

Honey, I'm leaving you because I recently discovered that I'm a huge faggot, with an urge to suck dicks.
I hope you'll understand

I have a animal fetish, with a proclivity of fucking stray cats

reroll

Lmfao. Being this new. Lurk moar you fuckin asshat

Rolling for: I've been fucking my dad for 3 months I don't think we should see each other anymore. I'm pretty sure I'm gay

winrar

Im cheating you with a 8 inch dick nigger

Winrar

Nice trips

Winrar

Winrar

Did she respond? Update? OP?

Double winrar

i had sex with your father, sorry

Actually OP here, times are different on first post as it was reposted to her, continue with the onslaught. If she doesn't reply, we'll move onto his ex.

Trips calling dubs calling double dubs

Guys I'm new to Sup Forums, winrar stands for what?!

Check'd

checked

rolling for "i have an unresistable desire to suck niggerdick while taking another up my ass"

rolling for this

lousy b8 m8 rated 0/8

REROLL GET ME SUM DUBS O GOD OF DUBS

otherwise ur a fag lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Send a dick pic to her with a timestamp

off by one kms

Honestly just fuck off now you bitch, you didn't even let me inhale your farts, Killyourself

Rollin

This

I am a member of the taliban

I know I'm a cuck for this but: I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm *** retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I have confirmation ISIS is launching an attack against the whitehouse imminently, i am being held in a basement by several Taliban, they told me send you stupid texts at first but they have left now, please this is serious, my family is being held hostage."

bump

bump

kek

Bitch I will rape you

i fingered my butthole but i sprained my finger, how do you do it!?

Nice quads

Your penis isn't as big as mine, so pack your shit bitch we're through

i love you, lets make a baby together, okay? (:

roll

im sorry im just really really drunk, got fired today.

fugg I meant to put
boards.Sup Forums org/b/thread/738962109

checked

Triple Winrar

WINRAR

PAY UP OP

Give her one more text, if she doesn't answer, Ex time!

Roll

Still want some fuck?

WINRAR

Re

I LOVE YOU OP!!! :DDD

HOLY FUCKING WINRAR

I'm sorry, it's just that i want to date girls that have a feminine penis.

rolling dubs for this one

RAAAAR

ROLL!!!!!!

She better respond

Ex time, bitch isn't gonna respond I assume.

Can I share your nudes?

Hun... I fucked up.... I stabbed then raped my neighbors dog in the hole from the knife... It just felt so good. Like your puss is pretty nice, but this stab hole was just absolutely divine. The dog just sat there and squealed and squirmed in terror and pain and only made it better. I'm sorry, but if you want our relationship to continue, I need to be able to stab you then fuck the wound when ever I want to

Sorry that was my cousin
Still miss you tho
Come back