Rate and Wwyd

Rate and Wwyd

push her head down and pound her ass into oblivion, spank her cheeks and cum balls deep. pull her up on her hair and let her licke my cock clean.

Any requests?

Rate and wwyd

Rate

looks like she has awesome legs. do you have some with more of her legs? and some more pussy pics please.

Moar? Rate?

give her a sloppy titfuck and cover her face with cum before she do her family pic with her parents and her sister.

Anal sex

finger her while we make out in the club.

8/10

motorboat those tits, shove my dick in her mouth till i bust and fuck her hard to watch her tits jiggle and spray all over them

Bend her over so those fat tits hang. Fuck her ass

go to a dark corner in the club. lift her skirt, rip of her panties and fuck her from behind. fill her pussy to the brim and leave the panties on the ground.

Not give her braces because she looks like a nigger with little teeth and huge gums. If I wanted to fuck a chimp I would just ask demi lovato.

8/10

Fuck her in front of the mirror and let her stream it via her smartphone to her boyfriend

rip that dress of and use her as my personal tiny cocksleeve while she trys to make pics in the mirror. fuck her pussy till she can't stand it anymore then switch to her ass and fill her up.

rate

suck on her tits and fuck her so hard she couldn't walk in the morning then cum all over those teeth

Rate wwyd?

wwyd ?

7/10
Would pull on those pigtails while I thrust my cock in her mouth, then pull out and grab them tight as I tore her ass with my dick

This

Bend her over the railing. Also that fat ass till it's red. Rip those tits free. Face fuck her

Full frontal

rate Sup Forumsros

best I got of her ass

Check for a penis.

I'll post 1 pic per comments

Shove my cock down her throat until her nose hurts from hitting me.

8/10
Fuck her dumb whore face until she's gagging on my cum. If she spills any, I slap her hard. Grab her by the hair and throw her to the ground, after which I kick her stomach. While she's lying there in pain, pick her sweet ass up and start fucking it. Slap the back of her head a few times
Be rough with my whore

R8 wwyd

Punch her stomach so she falls to the ground. Mount her and start titty fucking her while choking her. The closer I get to cumming, the tighter I grip her neck. I cum all over her face just as her eyes are rolling up. After I'm done and she's on the ground a wet mess, I get up and kick her a few times

U are beautiful, still u need to show us at least your titties

Just wow. Want moar

Slap those tits around until they swell and hurt. Tie her to the bed and write whore across her face. Fuck every hole. Fuck her all till she cries. Then cum on her face and have her suck me clean

be brutal

Spit on that pretty face. Remind her she is a whore. Tie her up. Have people pay to take turns on her. Video tape it all

Paige m?

Tie her down. Piss on her. Laugh at her tiny tits. Fuck her little ass hard. Slap her face

Pick 1 for wwyd

ugly

i would fuck

I would tie u to bed and give u best night of your life.

hot

Grab her by the neck, pushing her against the wall. As she struggles, ask her if she is really that stupid to think she can get away. Then smile as I drive my knee right into her stomach. She goes limp and I let her fall to the floor. Pick her up and hold her up in front of the bed, then punch her face so she falls onto it. Start fucking her pussy while kissing her. She can't even put up a fight anymore and eventually starts kissing me back. I cum in her pussy and get up. I grab her hair and position myself so she's sucking my cock. Cum in her mouth, then punch her again. Spit on her face and leave.
Destroy mine

I'd cover up her mouth so she can't scream. I'd take her to the corner of the pool and start fucking her. While I'm fucking her I'd be squeezing her boobs and pulling on her nipples. I'd cum in her and leave.

6. Would like her to pose like that over my head. So I may eat her pussy.

Choke her with her sash. Piss on her. Tell her she is useless. Cum on her face and let it dry. Take a pic and put it on her Facebook

6. Would love to motorboat and titty fuck her.

Would surprise her by punching her till she was a drooling silly bitch. Strangle her with her panties. Take my time violating her till she starts to regain consciousness. For her to smell my sticking breath as I cum in her, and spit in her mouth.

What would you do to my girlfriend? She's Daddy's little slut, I assure you.

Wwyd?

Slide my wet hard cock across those lips.

keep going

Take her out in public wearing that dress and holding a "I am a slut" sign. I'd grab her by the throat and start pounding her in front of everyone

Oh I will. Taste those hidden nipples running my hand across that nice skin over your belly.

Please do mine like that

She would go crazy for that. She loves when people see her at her sluttiest. I tell her to bend over in public when shes wearing skirts just so people can get a glimpse of her.

Keep going and the pics will get dirtier.

Drag her around by the ponytail. Make her reverse cowgirl me like she was riding seabiscut. Using her hair as reins.

Would take her out to the club with a vibrator in her pussy. If she didn't listen to my command I'd turn the setting of the vibrator higher. I'd make her do slutty things like masturbating in front of someone. When I'm happy with her performance I'd take her to the bathroom to fuck her brains out.

This here I would sit there looking at that skin, that body of yours in that sun light. Have you undress for me. Not like some mindless stripper. But more of to remove those restrains on that natural body as that natural light illuminates you for me.

You as in her or yours as your girl.

nonnude face?

My girl

rate/wwyd to my gf?

Don't tan that lovely skin. Kissing my way from your lips, to chin and neck. Take a nice softly bite at your neck. Running my lips down to your left titt. Licking and suckling your nipple. Pressing my tongue under your nipple creating a vacuum seal with the top of my mouth. Watching you ark your back and bring you pleasure. Don't worry I won't allow your other nipple do be jealous. I will give her the same amount if my attention to it.

Rate and wwyd?

I would stalk her at first, studying her routines. Taking pics and videos of her daily life. Sending them to you not knowing if I'm keeping taps on her when your not around. Working my way where I'll be filming her in her private time......

Good indeed. Your GF LOL. You mean my next victim. You will be the witness of my next fucker piece.

Rush into her from the window while she is distracted by herself. I would pin her against that wall, who knows how many times she use that wall for happy times. To only be reminded from bow on what is about to happen to her, to her body, to her pussy. As she scared and crying, I set up my phone to film me forcing myself into her. Slow hard trust into her, making her feel every foreign inch of my cock in her. Making her feel ashame of ever getting naked again. I'm laughing and letting her know by whispering in her ear. Thanking her for making it so easy for me. She knew she wanted this. Fill her with my seed and leave her on the floor in the fetal position. In a pool of her tears and my cum. And of her puss, cause I make her wet herself while my cock was in her. So every time she removes her panties, sits to pee. She will be reminded of my cock.

Don't you disappear on me. I haven't spread your legs open just yet.

rate/wwyd?

Rate/wwyd?

And then?

Creep around, have some nice photos of her. Hint hint.

Left, 6/10, would pull out her floppy tits before shoving her mouth down onto my cock.

Mmm

Nice

She'd like it as my dick reaches through her mouth and pushes into her throat, making gurgled moans as I fuck her mouth-pussy.

Continue over kik?

Nah, I don't do kik.

8/10 ass fuck

Ok

Have a clearer ass pic?

Her hands would work into her bikini bottoms as I continue to violate her throat, her pussy getting warmed up at the thought of the cock that's in her mouth getting stuffed into her cunt.

Any full body?

Closest I have

Spread those cheeks!

1/10 and I would get her a new phone.

I'd ask for nudes

Please?