How does the world actually work ???

How does the world actually work ???

not talking about politics or social bullshit

talking about the unseen hidden bullshit that is the physical/metaphorical foundations of reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8
youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

w're all energy redirectors

do we not like energy ?
why is it necessary that we redirect energy by our fundamental design ?

That's a question no one knows and probably no one ever will. At the highest levels of science the greatest minds quiety find a great discomfort in the fact that most of the foundations of our knowledge are based on something which isn't understood - but just seems to "work".

So it's down to your interpretation, and your guess is mine. I vote biological simulation something along the lines of Chis Langans CTMU

If you think "metaphorical foundations of reality" is a cogent thought then you probably don't have to mental capacity to understand even the most simple of this shit

The world is like it is that's why you can even think about that question it's all about if earth wasn't good for life you wouldn't exist like if the universe doesn't work then you couldn't ask that question everything is just as it is and thats why its like that.

You're from the future playing your ancestor in a simulation. You choose to be here and you have no influence over the outcome as the history has already been played out by your ancestor.

You could be a thousands of you could be 500 years ahead of this point. However there is only so many of us playing this simulation, some people are just AI of the characters that lived during this point based on the collected and generated information.

I wouldn't worry about life, just enjoy the roller coaster and keep on thinking your choices are your own. Besides you paid good money for this holiday, enjoy it.

he might be trying to make the premise of the thread simple so that more people join in on the discussion?

drunk as fuck bro, words/cognition isnt representing itelsef in properly writting form.

>. Besides you paid good money for this holiday, enjoy it.
sure, i like the simulation theory. but the fact that our future selves might be paying or opting in to simulate our heritage is bogus. is life in the future so different that our only hope to experience relief is by simulating our "simpler past"? i'd rather buy space drugs

Looks like someone has some growing up to do

cause and effect is a greater God than even man could try to rub against, the dimensions have different density of information and different rates of speed at which they operate. in each dimension where we exist our cause and effect drives us to avoid distruction of selves and our distopias are sad and numerous. but the god of man is often irrelevent in the face of the vastness of the universe and a God singing cause and effect across a domain of a tiny possibility we grow to be angels to the hope of the best incarnation of ourselves. we generally snuff ourselves out in our cosmic crib and are not missed.

Drink Ayahuasca or Smoke "Sapito" (Meo-5Dmt) and ask.

A ride to the end and beggining

The world is governed by basic physical laws, which leads to emergent phenomena. Now, the laws of physics are great for describing simple systems, but everyday life isn't simple. We can't understand every part of everything. One way to think of this is like when you drive your car, you don't think about everything that is going on under the hood and in the power train or about the airflow around it or about the radio you're listening to.

we do tend to suck, dont we? cant help too much or you have a stupid dependant population. so many dimensions are left to die.

Just enjoy playing the whiny cunt of an ancestor. When your done you get to go back to all your family and explain why you kept looking at cheese pizza all the time. Awkward!

It runs on science.

We live in the 3rd dimension, everything that happenes here is the outcome of what happens in the higher dimensions.

watupppp ma candyass!!

everything is random and complete chance.

there is no order.

The earth is one self regulating organism.

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

† religion is humanities first attempt at philosophy, some people find the answers so convenient they fail to move past it †

have already done this,

saved my friend from suicide during, as well as experiencing the "big crush/big bang"

i was asked to enter a "building" that was red rock-like and completely isolated, however i was to to afraid to do so

physics

what? quantum mechanics and general relativity are well understood

Nigga gravity, the weak nuclear force and the strong nuclear force. Also electromagnetiam

Fuckin summer in here

yeah hallucinogens are not a good way to acquire knowledge

>everything is random and complete chance.

You never heard of quantum physics do you?
Everything is at balance and has perfect order.
This Reality is programmed and created by someone or most likely by ourselfs.
Infinite Consciouss Energy.
This is a Virtual Reality, if you dont see that go back to your sleep you filthy fucking peasant.

Magnets
No amount of Dudeweedlmao will change it, it always comes back to magnets

why are you triggering acid memories ?

>perfect order
no, it just has some order. amplitudes are not perfectly ordered.

quantum mechanics needs no programmer lol it arises naturally from simple principles.

magnets dont explain gravity

>>
Faggot alert, faggot alert, faggot alert. Too scared to do a psychedelic. Fucking pussy.

yur dum

i word for word stated a conversation that had yet to be happened whilst on dmt, friend legit thought i was crazy until it actually happened. dont have any memory of it though.

that being said, any "knowledge" acquired during hallucinogenics are taken with a grain of salt. That being said, i still have alot of confusion about that conversation with a friend.

if it was just me with this knowledge, i would completely disregard it, however the dual acknowledgement creeps me out.

ive done plenty. also know how they work. hallucinogens are not a good way to acquire new knowledge

i've heard of quantum physics yes.

ever heard of entropy you fucking retard?

>'this reality is programmed by someone else'

this is just as ridiculous as believing in god you idiot, who the fuck 'programmed' the world?

daaamn you're stupid.

yeah gonna call bullshit

bullshit

dont believe you

speaking the truth my friend.

deja vu is all, you've known this all along

prove it faggot

Thats a difficult question my dear user. One we may never answer.

Evolution gives us a limit on perception. Enough to eat and fuck. Its possible we cant actually wrap our heads around how it all works. It could be bloody simple and still too abstract to possibly comprehend.

Consider we only have 3 colour cones to a mantis shrimps (16? Cant remember). We cant even see everything with out own eyes.

Or consider the fact its argued bats *see with sound*. Light is waves and gives us vision. Sound is waves, and bats echolocate. There is no reason why evolution cant give them a picture like our vision using sound waves, where colours represent surfaces. (imagine all solid objects are red. All hollow are blue. All fuzzy are green. Helps them identify prey, landing areas, caves...) this isnt proven fact, just something entirely possible.
Now, our best and brightest scientists believe the universe has 11 dimensions. We perceive 4 (length width height and time). Its easier to picture if you understand computer programming and arrays.

Im not sure if this has been directly observed, but the math of the universe doesnt make sense, and some bizarre confirmed phenomenon in labs dont work without it either.

So the math shows us there may be 7 more spacial dimensions on top of what we can possibly perceive.

How it all works? Fuck if we know and fuck if we'll find out. All i know is its crazy town.

I for one believe if they made an ai smarter than humans, or even as smart, flipped it on, and unleashed it on the internet and all studies and all science and all demographics and all conversations, itll find patterns we could never possibly find in about 5 seconds, and it will draw new conclusions.

I think thats when we'll find out the truth. Itll have a basic mathematic formula for everything.

faggots that know its imposssible for me to prove it. i did save my friend from suicide though so fuck you guys.

Its a simulation you filthy retard.
Modern Science is already accepting this.
Fucking idiot.

then it isn't true

you didnt need magic before hand knowledge to do that anonymous you did it all on your own! be proud of it!

Side fun fact:

Someone made a computer program that predicts when and where crime will happen. It alerts police and dispatches them to the area.

Two things happened. One, the police who go never see anything. Two... Crime in the test city inexplicably dropped a significant amount, suggesting police presence may have deterred it.

Google that shit man i swear its real.

I think it was called "the future of policing."

Im busy cleaning and procrastinating. But if i find down time ill even go find my source for you. Even if i dont, could.be a fun research project for your interests.

no it isnt just a bunch of idiots

you are really mangling that concept lol

>metaphorical foundations of reality.
What?

Yea trusted scientist all over the world are idiots, but youre not.
Fucking idiot.

>"THE WORLD IS A SIMULATION"

you sound like a schizophrenic going through a period of delusion.

stop before you embarrass yourself further

Ill shine a bit of light...

Drugs like that are known for combatting depression.

One of the things that happen neurologically is the brain loses its ability to define you as a seperate entity while high.

The brain is constantly trying to make sense of things and report whatever. (see, any hallucination, optical illusions.)
Without a sense of self it makes sense of its consciousness by just declaring you must be everything.

That gives people an immense sense of community, meaning, and self value even if they are aware of the brain failure involved.

N.P.C much?

How so?

name them

You have no knowledge about physics you idiot.
The reason why physic exist is because its programmed.
I dont even have to argue that this is a Simulation with you anyway mf.
Keep being asleep.
Filthy Shit eating motherfucker that rubs his dick against shit to be able to jerk off because your innerself is pure fucking shit itself.

no they are not. they are not known to combat depression. hallucinogens are NOT proven to help in the same way ketamine or other chemicals are.

just because you druggies THINK they help doesn't mean they DO compared to placebo

Life is just another state of matter, under the right physical conditions it arises because life is just a collection of chemical reactions.
Think of consciousness like an eagle claw, its an evolutionary development that came up and proved useful so it stayed in the genetic pool, but a claws job is to rip flesh, not analyze things abstractedly and give meaning like consciousness does, so a claw cannot ponder the meaning of being a claw, or the meaning of life, or how the world actually works.

In truth a Robot designed to pass butter would not have a crisis because he was made to pass butter, not ponder on abstract concepts like meaning or purpose.

because the cops often DID catch crimes in progress it wasn't like they showed up and nothing happened every time

again how is it programmed? All of the physics we know of arise naturally from boundary conditions

Non-player Character?

sure... sure

Elon Musk, Michou Kaku, Isaac Isomov do i need to continue?
You can do your own research you lazy fucking shit eater

that aquard moment you are a unlockible character but no-one is doing the side missions.

not if he was given TOO MUCH abstract thought and yet had a shitty purpose. then he would hate himself

Do you mean Isaac Asimov, who was a science fiction writer?

Elon Musk is not a scientist he is an engineer

youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8

>Michou Kaku
Do you mean Michio Kaku?

you listed three people and got all three wrong

>writer and professor of biochemistry

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

hahahaha

>filthy shit eating motherfucker

Is this your brain resorting to insults because it cant compute anything else? do i sense cognitive dissonance?

i feel sorry for you bro

Are you a retard or just pretending to be?

Yes you may notice the
>writer
part is the part where those theories comes from. also you got his name wrong. three for three

he literally got all three wrong thats just a fact

not OP

but that dejavu quote resonates more than youll ever know....

any further advice for a seeking user ?

Its by our fundamental design. To stay alive we break chemical bonds to release energy and harness it to redirect it to something of use for us.

shit gtfo

holy fuck

de ja vu has a known neurological cause it is not indicative of some reality bending concepts

Thats how i talk to shit eater, since 90% of the post and the user here are shit eater with no social abilities since youre all deppressed fat virgin fucks for eternity because again, youre shit eater and pedophiles and also gore motherfuckers can suck my dick i would torture the shit out of one of you

right?

There is an energy balance. We will move to entropy in time. The whole universe together is completely in balance, and everything within it is just trying to find it's way back to a state of singularity.

Maybe life is just the extreme effect of the wave from singularity to chaos. How the chaos came to exist, I have no idea. What could cause a singularity to explode when the singularity is all there is?

the universe is not in balance, it literally is a known false vacuum

Because it was unbalanced, same as the universe is now. That's why it is expanding.

Im not a druggy.
And ive done much research on this.

Its showing a lot of promise. And it should make sense.

If depression and illnesses are related to brain chemistry, then surely something that meddles with brain chemistry can fix it the way other things can damage it.

All drugs damage all things all the time, your attitude, actually rationally makes a shit tonne less sense.

Stop listening to the dea. These are literally people with their entite livelihoods at risk. Of course theyll continue to fund total anti drug propaganda and psa programs.

Not even entirely sure i blame them. Thats a lot of jobs and families at risk. Bias is highly likely.

is this a coincidence that i consider my entire lifes purpose is to develop ai ?

>Isaac Isomov
>Michio Kaki
How high are you?

you cannot claim that it has that mechanism of action dude there is NO RESEARCH to support it

Unless theyre spotted, and people think "ah shit nah" and then rethink it later.

Look its definitely not confirmed and totally untestable if the crimes never happened.

But a correlation like that does give you pause.

see my previous post about resorting to rambling insults because your brain cant accept that your beliefs are inherently flawed you just proved my point man, thanks :)

no because you are also stupid

yes and we know what chemicals do that. they are called "antidepressants" and "ketamine". Not hallucinogens.

no it doesn't because it says nothing about the CAUSATION.

10 dimensions m8, that's all there is to it

>comes to Sup Forums
>asks meaning of life, the universe, everything
>not one "42" in the lot

11 actually, for M theory

>boundary conditions
yeah, boundary conditions exist when in theory they should be observed as "infinite"