Winnipeg Jets @ Chicago Blackhawks Game Thread

7:30 Game Start
Darling starting tonight.
Cornelison not singing again tonight?
Grab your beer lads and brace yourself for tonight's happenings.

what the fuck did I just watch

time for the hawks to lose to this shitty team again woohoo

Pat and Eddie
Comfy Thursday night here.
What's everybody drinking now?

This guy is so fucking nasally

This singer is shit. Wtf shitcago wheres the other guy I look forward too.

this dude adding "-uh" to the end of every fucking line fuck

"family emergency"

He was out Tuesday as well

God damnit. I love the Star Spangled Banner in that barn as long as hes singing it.. Shits good.

I still prefer Wayne Messmer

Those anthems were way too fast. Slow it down there sonic the fucking hedgehog

I already expect disappointment.

"Hellapuck play"
lel

>that was a Hellebuyck play by Panik
it's gonna be one of those nights

motherfucker

Jesus fucking christ.

nobody is surprised

oooooooooh boy

Ohhh boy, it's happening again.

I'm glad I bought extra alcohol tonight.

save some for Darling

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

well ok

>marinating meats

TEEEEFFFFF!

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
KEITH

KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Another Glove side goal on this kid...

>not enjoying a nice flank steak marinated overnight at a tailgate

Well he didn't really have much of a chance on that one, but I still agree with you generally

I only let coach Q marinade my meat

Thats always the excuse for these guys. Its getting annoying. Every goalie gets hung out to dry but more often than not come up with a big save to bail out the defence. Not these rooks lately.

>gay

you want crawford?

kelly crull is attractive

No

I like the pink on her. If we were at a bar I'd be all over that.

>I'll never see a csn qt out at the bar

Who here is getting drunk tonight?

Is it wrong that I would rather watch hockey than fuck the mrs?

I get drunk every night.

Nah.

>fuck the mrs
>fuck the misters
Nah
Is mrs. Cunt cute though?

Are you okay?

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fuck no.

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SCHMALT LIQUOR.

>CHICKEN FAT

Yeah she is. A little chunky but that it has really lifter her ass game to a strong 8.

The sex drive is kill

How many beers deep are you?

Post proof

None tonight, saving it for my first real weekend in over a month

Fuck weekly schedules

I don't believe you.

>This grammar
>Responds to himself
>Claims to not be drinking

>Fuck no
user, do you want to talk about it?

>Slashing
Shut the fuck up you fucking cunt ass ref.

Nah, user, i'm good.

>Fuck no
>I'm good
Aight bruv. Good luck friend.

Does darling have fucking Garth and Wayne in his helmet?

>Past the halfway point of the season
>Darling had a new helmet made before the season started
>just now noticing

It isn't exactly the most eye catching design

Don't make fun of him. He's drunk and didn't even know he was drinking.

Hawks news or whatever the fuck made mention of it frequently

hahahahahaha I know shouldn't laugh but he's either drunk or incredibly stupid while sober.

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
KERO

woo

I'd say it's probably both

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

jesus fuck, how does one organization have so many bad goalies?

GET FUCKED WANNAPONGO

>savory quiche

>You will never make love to Coach Q's daughter's savory quiche.
;_;

You can still make rape to her tho

>Therapist dubs
>Q's daughter

>More penalties

Laine red mode

>therapist dubs
Holy shit I didn't even notice

Why is oanarin wearing Kane's shirt

>kane was born with a receding hairline
lel

It really looks exactly like Panarin did last season

I got a hearty chuckle out of this.

I thought Panarin had dark hair the entire time though.

>potato
>Tumbles Jersey

Busy going between the game and watching the comedy that is Trump governing out of his ass. He just got humiliated by the president on Mexico and exposed as a shit negotiator.

And he thinks that threatening Chicago with the Feds is going to change anything?

Could go either way depending on the lighting

>Cubs/Anime shitposter starts posting
I really wanted the Hawks to win this game.

That is dark hair. Dude, what kind of monitor settings are you running right now?

Light brown isn't dark

Toews has dark hair

> He just got humiliated by the president on Mexico and exposed as a shit negotiator.

He calls Mexico's bluff and they have no choice but to sacrifice their 60 billion trade surplus with the US.

>And he thinks that threatening Chicago with the Feds is going to change anything?
Because Chicago is already so flush with cash that they don't have any use for their federal funds?

Are you going to attack the Cubs and cause the Hawks to lose again like last time? I seriously hope you don't do that again.

>"attack" the cubs
>I'm not even a tripfag
>Cubsposter can't handle the bants
Fuck the Cubs, all of Wrigleyville and anybody that associates with Cubs or lives near Wrigleyville.
Can't wait for the Hawks to win tonight.

>And he thinks that threatening Chicago with the Feds is going to change anything?
It might. From a cash perspective the city and state are already bankrupt. Trump cuts off grants and IL will be fucked within a month. As for the south side, send in the fucking national guard at this point for all I care. It's a lost cause. Honestly the wall should be built down Roosevelt instead of along the Mexican border.

Chicago/Illinois are textbook fiscal mismanagement - not to mention the rampant crime problem in chicago.

Trump couldnt do any worse than the status quo.

>implying the Cubs haven't become the most based franchise in basedball

Kill yourself faggot

Just means the Cubs mojo has to work harder for the Hawks to win and counter your jinxing.

Boss Ross, give Darling your strength

>He calls Mexico's bluff
By enacting a 20% tariff on Mexico goods? Good job, you're in favor of forcing the poor and middle class of America to foot the bill for the wall, not Mexico.

You're a moron if you think Trump has the authority to cut off Federal funding unilaterally as a shakedown. His executive order is going to be destroyed in court.

He can't shut down all Federal funding (for instance, Medicaid block grants are pretty much untouchable), but he can shut down any funding that has a stipulation that the city/state complies with all federal laws. There's going to be a bunch of those for a city the size of Chicago.

>Good job, you're in favor of forcing the poor and middle class of America to foot the bill for the wall, not Mexico.

You mean moving the market share to Chinese products, costing Mexico marketshare/profits?

Yeah, that.

Mexico is an export economy, and the majority of its exports go to the US. They literally have zero leverage to negotiate with.

@73897921
>most based franchise
top fucking kek

@73897923
>just means the Cubs mojo has to be less cancerous
Kill yourself shitposter