Trump Jr thrown under bus by Team Jared who leaked the emails

Trump Jr thrown under bus by Team Jared who leaked the emails.

Thanks bro in-law.

>with family like that.......

He did literally nothing wrong.

this is the best you can do with you life.
many sad stories

FUCK DONALD TRUM AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY TO HELL!!! I REPEAT FUCK DONAL TRUMP RIGHT IN THE ASS!

>He did literally nothing wrong.

A) assumes Trump Jr.'s most recent statement is true

protip: there is NO reason to assume that he is telling the truth now after all his blatant lies on the topic

2) yes, he did

C) lies/denials/spin/conflate/confuse not gonna help him now. Mueller is on it and has subpoena power. In fact Mueller is already knee deep in this and that led to Jared disclosing the meeting and leaking the emails.

>lies/denials/spin/conflate/confuse not gonna help him now. Mueller is on it and has subpoena power.

word

The Russians built trumps empire laundering money trough his buildings and projects. He is bought and paid with cash and he is fucking retarded. Bush was dumb this mother fucker should be institutionalized. FUCK TRUMP

You think you have problems? My governor just put on a fucking state of emergency! Get your head and out of your asses and realise that there are actual real world problems out there. We're out of fucking weed man. There isn't an once to be bought anywhere.
But hey! At least you get to argue with strangers on the internet!
Jesus fucking Christ how far have you people fallen?

he did nothing wrong like a pedophile that shows up to see a 11 year old girl but ended up in a police sting instead. "omg, i don't understand what I did wrong, it's not like i actually banged her!"

If he didn't fuck her then what exactly is the problem? And what if she consented to it and wanted it?

I mean then it would be hott

Why don't you take a seat

>My governor just put on a fucking state of emergency

over what?

FAKE NEWS

kek. 'I just went to the meeting for lemonade and brownies'

>When you keep telling your mindless sheep that Trump has ties with Russia and every time it comes to the point where you have to show your cards you have nothing so you make an even bigger bluff
If you believe this Russia shut you're retarded

>FAKE NEWS

just because you don't like it doesn't make it fake.

see:

for the ONLY thing that matters now.

Weed! Nevada is all out of legal weed man! Our governor put out the SoE yesterday! There's anarachy on the streets

ur right but clinton fans and bernie bros won't hear it. they are so triggered they are cumming all over themselves right now. we've got another 8 years of this shit. just wait til kid rock gets into the senate!

I'm comfortable on my feet, thank you.

"but it says right here in your email that you came to collude with Russia and bang an 11 year old"

"BUT MUH LEMONADE"

What do you leftist faggots want out of this? Do you want Trump impeached? That means you get President No Nonsense Pence and he'll zap the fuck out of you queers. Do you think if you finally find dirt on Trump that means we will just automatically replace him with some democrat? Like who? Are they just gonna kick out Trump and set up Hillary or Bernie? That's not how fucking reality works. Trump won the election because the people wanted him. Not the Russians, not anybody, the people. The hard working blue collar people that you beta fucks would never even consider acknowledging in real life. You think that we'd just let it happen too? Like the portion of the country that got Trump elected are just gonna be like "ooops oh well let's just have Madame President Hillary now"? Fuck that. You anti Trump fucks think you're the majority but you're sadly mistaken.

oh, you mean comey's cuck?

no he won because he suppressed voters. he had less votes than romney lmao also pence can't just zap queers you idiot

see:

NONE of your crying matters now, Sup Forumsitch

We can handle queer bashers. we;ve done it before and we'll do it again.

What we can't handle is incompetence and insanity. at least with pence we won't be building walls or pissing off other countries. Pence at least understands diplomacy and how to act like a president. I'd take Pence any day of the week over Trump.

The way you add to an already unfunny joke is so fucling sad. It really days a lot on why Lefty meme are so dull and forced

pretty sure the GOP is the ones with his cock in their mouths.

sounds like somebody's bum hurts. awe

As if. Butthurt leftis can't handle shit when they don't get their way

Right because the previous eight years of listening to the right cry didn't happen

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for the transparent 55 foot, solar powered wall!

Pence is in this up to his secret prince albert piercing. He goes down too.

Say hello to President Hatch.

>we will Survive

it amuses me that Trump's skin is so thin that he pays clickfarms to spambot anti-Trump threads on Sup Forums.

Thanks Steve Bannon.

Yup. You heard the right Complain but never have they acted as Violent/Problematic/Idiotic as BLM and the Antifa have.