I want to see Trump die now

I want to see Trump die now

edgy.

Kill yourself

That would make my day

ahahah get red pilled faggot

Red pilled? can somebody explain this?

hyperconservative version of "seeing the truth" without having to worry about namedropping Christianity

Same.
>i'm part of the alt-right special exclusive club XD
You have to be 18 to post here, cringelord.

What is with the disproportional hate towards Trump? I mean not liking him is one thing but people act like he is currently committing genocide or some other kind of atrocity against humanity.

Too bad. He's the president you fuck, you're committing a serious crime just by saying that, and all because your sensitive little pussy self doesn't like the fact he said one or two things that were mildly racist and sexist and a shit ton of people agreed with him. Well boo fucking hoo. We can't all live in your fairy dream world so grow the fuck up. /thread

I have to say that seeing the libtard butthurt that this presidency has caused is the best thing about it. Seeing liberals go from openly weeping to spouting the violent hatred they supposedly renounce is downright enjoyable. Hypocracy exposed, bitches.

>calls OP sensitive little pussy
>>you're committing a serious crime by saying that
kek

long live our new overlord, pence

you know that fucker pence is hoping for something to happen cuz he's next in line.

niggggggger!

Reported. You're a fucking terrorist wannabe. I hope the SS arrests you.

Yet, somehow its the Trump supporters who are the fragile snowflakes according to them.

ITT: snowflakes, liberal and conservative alike.

>Trump die

It's not so much that I want to kill him, I just want him not to be alive any more.

Okay, but only if the entire Trump crime family and the entire Clinton crime family all get dragged through the streets by their ankles. Throw in Soros, Wasserman-Schultz, and Cruz for good measure.

ETC
The only bots I ever see are pro trump, flooding any critical threads with images.