What do you to entertain yourself when you're high?

what do you to entertain yourself when you're high?

im bored & about to smoke and don't want to just sit & play vidya games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zE6dDCcfLcc
youtube.com/watch?v=gPuI_pbCYOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have sex

That weed is mostly shake. You want bud, not leaf.

pull your peeper

I like to watch podcasts/cartoon series and occasionally draw if I'm smoking alone.

i fuk your mum on the cannabis

youtube.com/watch?v=zE6dDCcfLcc

Good question. Well, fapping is nice, as is watching random videos on the internet.

You apparently don't know what shake is.

Shake is ground up weed. That weed isn't ground up as you can clearly see buds, and leaf.
Kill yourself, and never give advice again.

OP it's weed you fucking dudditz. It's suppose to make being bored OK. People don't typically smoke weed to make fun things more fun. They smoke to make mediocre things interesting.

Listen to shitty music and wallow in self pitty and angst because youre getting high by yourself on a saturday

Lmao nice weed bro you got ripped off

I sit and play video games... lol.

shake isnt ground up weed bro. Its just whats usually at the bottom of the back when you buy in larger quantities. Shake is still fine to smoke tho, usually cheaper and its just as good imo . You just dont get solid nugs to look at

watch people play video games

twitch / capcomfighters

Smoke, afterwards go outside. Socialize, its less akward when you're high.

>winnder

Bath as hot as you can stand it. Slowly pour cold water in. Tendrils of cool water curl up around your body.

do whatever you usually do. Thats the point.

Order pizzas to your neighbors houses from different pizza places, account for distance while planning so they arrive aprox the same time, or just think about the universe

this aint shake bro

true, i just have it to feel a bit normal though, edgy i know

Not true for everyone. I get fuckin social anxiety out the ass when i smoke. If i want to do a drug and talk to people i would just take MDMA or drink.

I love to smoke then walk through the woods or ride my bike.

everybody must be different. Shit gives me bad anxiety unless im drinking too

I'll read or write

lol well I play titanfall 2.

Go build some furniture from reclaimed/salvaged wood like I'm bout to. Whilst headbanging to metal and using power tools like a savage

Not a bad suggestion

what makes you feel abnormal when you're sober?

Not shake but very mediocre weed

Depends on how high you are. I think it's very awkward, but you just don't notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPuI_pbCYOI

No. It's what comes off when you shake it. What you see there is a lot of trim and shake. It's not ground up.

Go fishing, go on a hike, ride a bike, build something, fix your car, clean and listen to music, write music, skate, etc.

OP here, anyone else smoking up now?

England reporting in.

yeah I ran out of shit from AB so had to buy from someone here, it's nowhere near as good.

Draw shit

i dont want to talk about my mental health here, fuck that noise but thanks

Usually when i get high i just go to someplace outside and just walk for like hours while listening to music and having a cig. It's fun to observe regular society when you're high, to watch people talk, how they dress, the buildings you're walking next to. I don't know, maybe i'm just easily entertained.

No doubt. I'm in Canada and got some Hella good weed right now, no idea what it's called but the nugs are so dense

>smoke
Vape it, you will save money and your lungs.

word

wank

Cooking is a blast, so is gardening.

Exactly what I do everyday

ppreciate ya

yeah, I catch myself getting into my music a little too much when I get lost in my work lol. Makes the day fly by tho

walk dogs at the local shelter

I tend to go on omega and smoke up with random people, its pretty fun. theres a couple dicks but theres also occasional titties, just set your interest to weed or something and click video chat

I like to work on my body, posture and movement. Bodyweight training. Cannabis makes bodily sensations more readily available and you can really change a lot! It taught me that "tight muscles" are just my brain habitually firing signals to keep me balanced. An unconscious person doesn't have tight muscles after all! I can do all sorts of crazy Bends now thanks to weed :)

There is so much trim there that he should cook with it instead. Marijuana firecrackers. Google a recipe. Best part is that the recipe in question keeps a lot of the cbd which is lost when they make commercial products using bho. Then you have to pay extra to have some put back into the product.

I just got back from Colorado

How much did you pay for all that and where are you from, OP?

that sounds badass

I seem to have reduced strength when im high and it sucks, any way i could fix this?

£25 so ~$33 - it's 2.5g i think

damn, weed prices spiked over there

I dont think you realise how annoying you are.

It looks like you put it on carpet and im freaking out

omegle*

yeah, shitty city in the north of England, I usually buy bulk from the dark net

haha its on cardboard, i could never put it on carpet

To entertain myself means contact the dealer again you just smoked it all. I lose memory of the real thing that happens.

For sure it does. My boss always looks at me weird when I do that and out of no where just throw my sledge across the room and yell mjolner to me

About to rip this

>People don't typically smoke weed to make fun things more fun

Kek. Ever went to a fair or amusement park or water park high?

US btw

lawn darts man, lawn darts

Read creeypastas, jerk off

I burnt my arm when I was drunk and doing dabs the other night. Went to reach for my drink and my arm touched the titanium nail. Branded me.

Too stoned to include image

The bong owns you now

new age battle scar ya lil punk

lmao they look hilarious!

me and my housemate guessed you were too fucked to put your country and forget the image :p

not shake but it is leafy.

It's a total waste, for me. As soon as I'm off the first ride, the high is completely gone.

Watch some Trippy Videos on Youtube man

How's that dealy work? Do you like inhale it? What is it?

Well that's just perfect. We named it the unicorn dildo.

Sometimes u forget u only need a rip or 2 and just get toooo stoned

Eat it or drink it. And after you do, lie down flat on your back with your legs resting at 90 degrees on a chair. Then just breathe deep and fully in and out. Maybe listen to music. Let your back melt into the floor. This works without weed but is much easier with a little, especially when it's ingested! It's a good start for regaining contact with your whole spine, thus your head and limbs. Do some squats and pushups afterwards while keeping that deep feeling.

Its a vape pen.. Best ive tried so far but maybe too expensive.. My first one so im seeing how long they last. Pure conveniece though u can take it amywhere

I highly doubt that. Im rather quiet when im high having small conversation regarding current events. Maybe i worded it wrong. It gives you a confidence boost to actually speak to someone. Imo

Man I want to live in a legal state I want that stupid government

∆∆
∆∆

∆∆

Well it certainly came from a legal state.. Im on east coast ujust need the right connect.. I get the best damned dabs from colorado

6 is the absolute max i've reached. Anyone went further than that? I have to say i've been smoking only indica the last few months. Maybe its time for some sativa

usps is our biggest drug dealer lol

I do dabs. Of course I've been higher than a 6.

my high is kinda different, I get to about 7 then any more after that and I can't move or talk, and will pass out unless I lie down

Your local dealer, or shop did a poor job at cutting the leafs.

No. It's time for dabs or stronger indica. I've had indica that's over 30 percent thca. Another option is caviar. Aka moon rocks. It's a concentrate thing. Ask your budtender

I AM A DEPRESSED user.

WEED MAKES ME FEEL HIGH.

HIGH IS A DIFFERENT FEELING.

MUCH BETTER.

Anyone eat mangos before getting high?

Enough time to digest the mango then smoke

Did you get higher?
They say the mycrene in the mango gets you more stoned, weed has terpines in it and mangoes have a terpine

It makes no difference. I read all about why in high times

Why?

lmao dealer not shop - i dont really expect him to have it perfectly

ive tried but never seemed to make a difference

Not enough of the active chemical. You'd have to eat your weight.

Ahh, I see
So maybe if someone extracted and concentrated it?

I hear lemongrass oil can give a similar experience

idk but the higher thing, but magos are good af. gotta get em peeled tho, too messy

But it's an ingredient which actually contributes more to the smell than the reaction. So the entire thing is pointless

Dabs would be the perfect answer to my problem. But weed is still illegal here so i'm limited. And i dont think i've seen someone on the dn sell dabs

Stronger indica? Sound nice would you recomend white widow as a stronger indica? Its probably the strongest i can get my hands on. Or amnesia but thats sativa.

No. Blackberry banana kush. White widow only gets into the 20's. Not the 30's. Here is a better idea. Make infused coconut oil and use an entire ounce. Then eat some corn bread and pancakes made with it. Alternatively make an alcohol extract, ideally outside. There are tutorials online.

Once you go moonrocks then the only thing left is either more concentrates or edibles

Ive been smoking pretty much daily for 10 years. The highest I've been was full on hallucination. I could see a fucking unicorn coming out of the wall. I was all shaky and sweating, my girl almost called 911 haha. It was crazy and I've never been like that or close to it again. She smoked the same stuff and never had a reaction like that. We were thinking it may have been sprayed with something and I possibly just smoked that spot? Or I just got really fucking high.