Your country

>your country
>do you love America?

>Finland
>No

Sweden.
America sucks. I don't understand the whole "land of opportunity, land of the free" meme. America is neither.

>America
>No
We are a meme boys, nothing more degenerate than that.

America
No

Why? Because I've lived in other countries and some have more freedom than this shit hole, not to mention the level of common sense is way above us among the general population.

I FUCKING HATE CLOWNPISS
I mildly dislike the united shits of america

>Finland
>No, but americans in general are friendly folks.

>Canada
>Yep

Fuck the haters and fuck those antifa shits.

>America
>I don't hate it

No one likes America. Only Americans. Get it in your head. The world hates you.

>Norway
>No

oh no! what will we do?

Welcome to the United Snakes.
Land of the thief, home of the slave.
The grand imperial guard,
Where the dollar is sacred and power is God.

Austria/Canada
I hate america started all the worlds problems by not letting the Central Powers win

You sure do love our inventions(the internet),you love our pop culture,you love our music, you love our aid we send you. Sure sounds like you hate us

Finland
pic related

>Sweden
>Yes

I want to live in papa Trumps paradise

käften bögjävel, fortsätt tillåta mohammed knulla din pojkvän.

Russia
Yes

>the internet
go back to school
>our music
no one wants to hear some nigger saying "uhu yeah" while an old song plays in the background
>our aid we send you
kill yourself faggot

>Czech rep.
>No, but I also have nothing against.

>America literally breaks their fucking back to aid every other country, even the ones that fucking hate them, and make peace in the world
>People still call America shit.

People are basing all their assumptions about the united states on it's celebrities and media.

Switzerland
No

>In America (WI)
>I think it's so-so. We got our good parts, but our shitty parts do really suck. even my time is getting shittier, can't wait to move to a nicer area.

I loved america but with trump and his trumpanzees now you have to be super patriotic, almost super nationalist, because if you arent then you are a liberal or a snowflake or a traitor, and with ultra conservatives waving the nazi flag here and there, america looks more like the 40's germany than america, our country isnt america anymore.

>america looks more like the 40's germany than america
>implying thats bad
kys faggot

Lol I see you samfagging, faggot.

40's Germany was a smoldering pile of rubble, I wouldn't want my home to be in that state.

Sure

>Republic of the Congo
>Yes

>Brasil
>Yes

>USA
>no

>Brazil
>No

Cuz you know
>"wowie islam is so violent :(((("
>sells guns every street