New stills from the upcoming thriller (Re) Assignment starring Michelle Rodriguez were released in August...

>New stills from the upcoming thriller (Re) Assignment starring Michelle Rodriguez were released in August, offering audiences a first look at the movie — a look that many find troubling.

>The Fast and the Furious star is set to play a transgender hitwoman named Frank Kitchen in the film.

>still playing an angry mexican

Ok. Does this mean she won't be in the final resident evil movie?

>Frank Kitchen

Is it a comedy?

>Kitchen

come on

>transgendered hit woman

i hope she is

Me too

>(Re) Assignment

Well. I won't see it. Not on any moral grounds or because I have something against trans people, purely because trying to spruce up the generic action movie with a blatant fad gimmick is a pretty big red flag for shit movies.

I'm not going to see it because I hate faggots.

>a look that many find troubling

>it's a internet journalists use youtube and blog comments to create a public opinion episode

>(Re) Assignment

>((((Re)))) Assignment

>transgender hit man
>frank kitchen
>(Re) Assignment

>Frank kitchen

>it's another LOOK GUYS WE'RE PROGRESSIVE GIB MONEY PLS episode

we have Big Boss for the MGS movie

The phantom dick

>when a joke goes to far

I have to know if they're playing this shit straight or intentionally trying make it funny

What is it m2f or f2m ?

>M-Rod with a fake beard
I can't believe this was greenlit. Top kek.

whoa....................THIS........is the power of the PS4??

hmmmmmmmm

>transgender hitwoman named Frank Kitchen
So the producers are banking on people giving this movie a shot out of morbid curiosity?

Immediately just became my most anticipated movie of the next year. That's just a fucking beautifully retarded concept.