>jerks his own a bit and stretches his foreskin
>pulls it over your cockhead
>cups your balls
>now he jerks his cock for a few seconds
>it twitches and he cums right into your foreskin
>the pressure builds up and is released into your canal
>you actually feel his hot cum enter your cock
>all the way up into your prostate, sum into the bladder
>he fucking cums a lot and you feel the light pressure as cum is crawling back into your flaccid cock
>he finishes and wrings out his dick from his balls up to his cockhead for the last drops
>pulls his cock back and it goes "plop"
>disconnected schlongs

my new fettish is born

What the fuck op

must feel like an enema for your dick
and you could shoot up your bros baby juice into your gf
would be so hot
feltching wouldn't be so gay, since it's his cum

>this is your roommate

what the fuck op

My fetish too, I'm just so small I need to be docked

ugh, but if he has an ok dick and cums a lot, why not!

i actually would like him to fuck my gf rather than him dick fucking me ? wtf dude

I'd rather have him pump my dick up with his warm fresh cum rather than having him fuck my gf. wtf user? you cucking?

>your roommate groans and spasms and his balls contract up as he cums
>you have to hold him up as his head collapses on your shoulder during the refill
>as the warm cums sprays down your dick in pulses you feel your balls ache and get hot as they refill with cum
>long string of cum remains between both cock heads as you undock

>as the warm cums sprays down your dick in pulses you feel your *PROSTATE aches and get hot as it refills with cum

no dude, this bro is so talented he refills all the way to your balls

You got to do this sometime.

do you think it would be possible to pour a bros cum into your cock with a funnel?
you'd shoot a load of his cum up your gf and she wouldn't even know. or, you pretend to cum inside her, but you actually just squeeze your bros cum into her, while only a little bit of precum from you enters her veggie canal. she'd get preggo with yo bros child.

if you had a special long hollow stainless steel sound with a funnel at the end and inserted it all the way down your shaft you could pour cum down your cock

I'd really love to try that
your own cum would push his cum out first.
maybe you could kinda put a clip on your cock tip so it wouldn't leak. later, your gf sucks you off and eats your bros cum. lot's of nice fetish possibilities.

or you blow your bro, keep his cum, impregnate your gf that way (see above) and have her have an abortion: you aborted your bros and your gfs baby
>total win

This maymay reminds me of top gun on NES

i'd volunteer to help cum into your cock

Ok lil guy

>You nod a silent thanks to him, he stares back blankly.
>His eyes look over your shoulder.
>You turn. It's her.
>Before you can formulate an excuse, you realize she witnessed the entire process.
>"I ... I ..."
>"You needed a refill? Already?"
>"I'm sorry ... it's just that I ..."
>"You jerked it, didn't you?"
>Stunned.
>"Yesterday. When I had to work. It was then. Right?"
>Your head drops.
>"I'm not even halfway there."
>You recognize the tone. A nod. Worry that anything might set her off. Her last knee to your groin set you back a month.
>"You know what this means, right?"
>Worried, you look up to her for an answer.
>"Well, get refilled. Now."
>"But I just ..."
>"That's not going to be enough."
>You turn back to your roommate. Desperate. "I don't think I can," he whispers.
>"What did he say?"
>You turn back. She's on the verge. "He ... he ..."
>"You better try," she commands. "Now!"
>Turning back, your roommate pulls his boxers down, revealing his limp member. With no hesitation, you drop down and slip it into your mouth, feeling it's soft warmth in your mouth.
>For a moment, you worry that he won't be able to perform so quickly and feel the stare of her on the back of your head. Just then, you notice him begin to harden.
>You look up, making eye contact briefly, almost hoping to apologize. He squints, not wanting to acknowledge you.
>"That's it ... good," she purrs at you. "Don't forget his balls."
>You cup him as instructed. The quicker this goes, the better you figure. A minute later, he's at full mast and you're finally able to remove your lips, using your hand to slid down his shaft.
>"You're pretty good at this, aren't you?" she teases.
>A nod and back in he goes, thrusting your lips down and back along him, as his fullness fills your mouth. Every twenty strokes or so you need to pull him out to catch your breath. Then back to work you go.
>"Oh, looks like he's enjoying it more than he thought," she giggles.
>You look up to see his face.

looks good
you'd just need to cum a huge load, is all

What should this be called?

dis is good pasta, i will save

cum donation
cumnation

homosexuality

>His eyes look a mixture of panic and sadness as he sees you working him.
>Just then, the first spasm arrives. You notice a short burst in your throat before the second spasm, then the third, all followed by the deposit so deep, you can't gag. It all just flows in.
>"Oh that's so hot ..." she teases, clearly enjoying the spectacle.
>Your roommate only begins to realize the scene as you struggle to finish the last of him in your lips as you make sure not to aggravate his head.
>"Get all of it?" she asks. You nod. "Good. You can release him now."
>You pull your head back, feeling the length of his shaft escape your lips. "Thanks," you whisper to him. He staggers backwards a few steps before collapsing onto the chair, his boxers, still around his ankles.
>"That was very good. Are you sure that was your first time?"
>A give a small smile to acknowledge her praise.
>"So, we'll need at least two more. Who's next?"
>"But ...I ..."
>"Don't 'but' me. You heard what I said: we're not halfway finished tonight. You should have thought about this when you were pulling it the other night like a little boy."
>"I'm sorry, I was just ...."
>"Horny?"
>"No. I mean, a little. I just wasn't sure that we'd ..."
>"Oh stop," she cracked before continuing. "Pulling it like a little boy," she mimicked the motion of his masturbation on herself. "Ooo ooo oooh!"
>"If I knew that we'd ..." you begin to explain.
>"Enough, I said. I don't want to hear it." She strode across the room and picked up her cell phone. Her long legs still were half-covered by her thigh-high hose, her heels still in place. Other than that, she wore not a stitch, looking comfortable and confident as she tossed her shoulder-length tresses. She caught your gaze and smirked. She was one of the few women who appeared more powerful the less she wore.
>After a moment, she paused and texted again. A grin grew across her face. Another text,
>"Okay. We're set."
>You look back at her bewildered.
>"What's that?"

I feel like we've given up too early. Can't this be taken further? You absorb his cum with your tool, then proceed to dump the fem boys cum into his own ass. Perhaps this is a new horizon. Only time can truly tell.