Does feminism come from multiculturalism?

We know that races behave extremely differently in terms of violent behavior, but do they behave differently in terms of their treatment of women?
>HELP RAPE PATRIARCHY HALP

youtube.com/watch?v=sBQXtx_KXrU

Are women just too stupid to distinguish between races when they receive abuse from men? They seem convinced that men treat them like shit, but I never see it except from niggers?
>hey gurl!
>yo gurl!
>HOL UP BITCH!
Then again, women like that treatment up to the point that it results in an injury. But that's not the point. Are white men taking the blame because women think "race doesn't exist", then generalize white guys and asian guys into the same basket as ignorant apes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY&feature=youtu.be&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=mgw6y3cH7tA
rt.com/usa/319524-tampons-cotton-glyphosate-monsanto/
howhot.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oops, wrong video link

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

>we have no evidence of white men harassing women... b-but, uh, they're still shitlords who do it somehow! trust us! white men are bad!

Naw, it comes from telling stupid women that they are smart just so they feel better about themselves.

It's like fat women who think fat is beautiful. Men lied so much that these dumb cunts actually started believing it. We will tell a bitch anything to get some pussy though.

>Then again, women like that treatment up to the point that it results in an injury
No, they really don't. Or at least those that aren't desperate for the attention of feral apes.

>No, they really don't.
Haven't met many women have you?
>I just like black guys because they're more masculine and aggressive
Hear this shit everytime from coal burners.

>be me
>creative director at top 5 model agencies in Central Europe
>make women feel like abused useless shit everyday
Dayuuuum, I love life.

I just just imagine you sitting at a computer in the back all day, drinking a diet soda, gasping for air because you weigh 350 lbs., trying to get models to say hello as they wealk to their shoots.

No feminism and multiculturalism and every single sjw bullshit come from individualism

youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY&feature=youtu.be&t=29s
>tfw too ugly to get harassed
why even live tbqh famalam

slightly unrelated but I don't know why people take these videos seriously anymore

>10 hours of [thing]
>the video is less than 2 minutes long
Totally no cherrypicking here guys

>come from individualism
Really? How do you figure?

lol you're the one who hasn't met women bruh

or are you saying every woman you've met likes negros? that's odd, you must be chillin at the bottom of the barrel

had a conversation about this recently with my brown bf from a Muslim country

lel it's all black girls / fag niggers

>88

Kek has blessed me, praise be upon Him.

>nuh uh u hasnt met women bruh
lel nigger go back to >are you saying every woman you've met likes negros?
Do Venn diagrams give you seizures?
>you muss be chillin
>hol up
>i say, u muss be chillin
Nigger, read a book.

based bitch

woa good one autist

you really got me didn't ya

Did you give up looking up the words I used?
Then yeah, I got you bitch.

>cherrypicking
of course they cherrypick that shit. maybe they spent 10 hours trying to get harassed and all they got were 5 dudes.
>0.5 misogynists per hour
;^)

You live in a fly over state with a low negro population. Am I right?

You're being had, that isn't a woman

That's sound ironic but i will respond a lot of people here think the problem come for egalitarism.

All the current leftist ideology come from the idea of deconstruction, to let the individu be "who he want to be"
Destruction of the race/tribe , country, family, all of that to let the individu alone without restriction of any kind even natural.
Egalitarism was a movement of class, that's why when you look at a communist speech in the 80's in france that's sound just like orban or any far-right movement.
There is a schiisme between individual and group in the left, and it's the first who win .
Same thing in the right wing between "liberals"or conservative in usa and nationalist, the first for the individu and the second for the group

>We know that races behave extremely differently in terms of violent behavior, but do they behave differently in terms of their treatment of women?

I'd say no, to a degree. You emulate the environment you are brought up in, if you have a lower IQ or incapable of independent thought. Or at least that's what I think.

I'm nig and my brother beats the shit out of his gfs on several occasion, derides them and he is one of those "catcallers". It's like that cycle of abusers theory. When you are brought up in that environment you do what works or what you see working for others. It works for blacks because black women respond to it(because they see their moms/others responding to it) and they just transfer what they know to other women now that miscegenation/interracial relationships is/are accepted.

Nigger, I am the woman. What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=mgw6y3cH7tA

I wear hijab now but I'm not sure its actually any safer.

Going to make myself some Amish/Quaker bonnets soon instead

> I am the woman.
A very unlikely claim

Her arms are kind of manly, I bet she'll get fat as fuck in a few years

here, friend

>fucking tranny
ok put that away now

Can't pay a harassment suit settlement with the EBT card.
As for feminism it's basically getting all one can get away with it seems. Sneaky parasitism piggybacking on actual victims of this sort of abuse for the most part.

>my brown bf from a muslim country
>I'm pregnant
>I wear a hijab now

autistic roleplay or stupid slag who has messed up her life?

This may sound insulting but I'm still not convinced

there are no words to describe your beauty

but there are numbers 2/10

>okay so all the catcalling videos feature blacks and arabs and hispanics
>w-w-w-white men are still bad too..... i-it's a man problem not a non-white problem...

What's wrong with you Russia.

This, desu senpai.

I'm not a tranny, I'm just ugly

and yes I've fucked my life up pretty royally

bf doesn't want me to wear hijab btw, he hates it

it just helps me get by better, I fucking hate being leered at by beer belly white trash

thank you user, at least Somalian niggers on the bus want me

Coalburners are very small subset of women and almost always fast and trashy, the way black men like 'em.

Is OP's link an admission that nonwhites catcall?

This is how they rationalize the myth that white males are the oppressor

Interesting post. I like it, Pierre.

pretty much this, nothing of value was lost

>Coalburners are very small subset of women
small is a very meaningless, imprecise subset of the adjectives in the English language. But the size of the coalburner population was irrelevant to my point; I was talking about women have poor generalization skills and lack of racial awareness.

>I'm not a tranny
prove it, wtf are you new? why do we even have to tell you?

>I'm not a tranny, I'm just ugly
Yeah just saying it doesn't make it true

Take a pic of a tampon box with timestamp or something if you don't want to put the good old fuckhole on camera

Tell me more user...
*prepares lube*

Once a time every day I begin shuddering and sweating profusely and hide in the bathroom. I stop to stare and the mirror, tears in my eyes, and I whisper YOU'RE A WHITE MALE to myself and feel violently sick to my stomach. I know that I am a Shitlord and my very act of being is oppressive to wymyns and peoples of colour, and then I have a good hard cry about what an evil human bean I am. Thankfully, a session of cutting myself while apologizing to a printed out picture of Harriet Tubman makes me feel like less of a shitlord. And that's how I became a Shilldawg #nevertrump

Think former Hugo Boss model, /fit/ Aryan looking abuser
Ugly Jude. Ugly people need to an hero.

You forgot to censor your name...

>tell me more
every few minutes he has a fit punching his legs because they go numb from pre-diabetic neuropathy. He has to time these masochistic fits so that none of the models see, because they'll make the "eww disgust" face that Russian women reflexively offer at anything degenerate. He lives for those faked smiles, and he'll be damned if he gets his gangrenous legs amputated. Women don't smile at 350 lb. cripples.

>Think former Hugo Boss model, /fit/ Aryan looking abuser
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Not a woman.

lol okay i can do that one. i don't use those kike cancer products though. this is a cloth pad

shit shit shit

i'll repost that one hold on a moment

too late i already reproduced

>current year meme
>taking anything womyn say seriously

Leftists are collectivist a f

fixed

Yeah, trannies always have names like Chloƫ. They always name themselves after hair care products or purse designers. Its almost like how black women name their kids.

Oh user! Just a bit more, please! I have almost -

y-y-you guys

pls no bully

can we talk about the Somalian and Mexican migrant worker entitled harassment instead?

all that proves is that you have a diaper fetish. that's not how this works. get a sharpie and sign the date on your ass, bend forward a bit sticking your ass out so we can see the dim outline of female equipment. hope that wasnt too explicit, but I want to offer constructive advice.

What if some of those guys wanted to sell her something or ask for directions?

>hates nogs
>wears a trashbag
>uses a cloth pad because kikes

I am confused.

>she might actually give me her number because I'm not the kind of guy who harasses young ladies on the bus
He said this whilst tipping his trilby and entering an iaijutsu stance I assume.

>wears a trashbag
topkek

Not really, today it's nothing more than a totem.
Our leftist are economically liberal want a open market but want thing like destruction of the culture, gay right, minoriy etc etc

or i could just go

this is ace

white guys might not participate in street harassment, but they sure don't respect women

>rt.com/usa/319524-tampons-cotton-glyphosate-monsanto/

there's also building evidence that they lead to PCOS, endometriosis, and infertility, as well as my own personal experience of them causing much heavier cramping and bleeding

i pretty much don't bleed except when I urinate now that I've switched to cloth pads instead of tampons

>muhhh Louis Dumont
>muhhh Polanyi

I don't know who are these guys

Color me impressed, you're one of the most perceptive and smart women I've ever come across then.

PS: I found your harry potter roleplay. Good job not leaving huge embarassing trackmarks on the internet like most people who use social medias though.

I-I think you're a qt...

holy fuck that guy white knighting.
but all we know is that he's into traps.
it doesn't prove you're a woman, just an attention whore reposting shit from Sup Forums for pity.
that sounds like something a tranny would do.

You probably just met that guy on OKCupid, and you're messaging him to LARP as a preggo bitch.

tranny confirmed.

that a dude

Nigger, women don't say "i'm ugly" because they think they're ugly. They want you to reassure them otherwise.
Please. If she truly thought she's ugly, she wouldn't be posting her face here. Learn how women work and then don't play into their games like a tool.

>Are white men taking the blame because women

White men are taking the blame because all the other groups are thinking: "White men are at the top, and any attack to weaken them makes it more likely that my own group can get more power."

There is also another aspect: White men are the world's angels. We're the group with the least tribal group-think amongst all of the different demographics. We're also naive, so we believe other groups when they call us devils.

I want white men to pull a Dr. Manhattan. Just get so sick of all the blame and go and live on Mars with our genetically-engineered level 50-IQ semen-slurping cat-women (that cat-woman part wasn't in Watchmen) for partners.

Dang. I'd be sort of impressed if you didn't have a mud bf, a mud child, and wear a trashbag.

Medpack of truth.

women are stupid, more news at 11

Holy fuck you need to kill yourself.

Some say it as a coping mechanism. I've seen it before. I guess you wouldn't though since it involves having women friends, being social, joining groups, etc.

No, I know I'm ugly. I get called a trap literally every time I post my face. If that ain't proof that I'm ugly IDK what is. I'm not looking for reassurance that I'm not because I know beyond a doubt that I am. I posted face in hopes that people would believe I am a woman, not because I wanted reassurance.

Hijab is not burqa. I wear cute colorful scarves on my head, not a trashbag, and in return for doing so, scummy men glare at me instead of making me feel naked with their creepy leering.

Also my kid is white.

I'd rather just leave Sup Forums for the day desu

STOP TALKING AND FUCKING PROVE YOURE A WOMAN, FAGGOT

I always find it funny that everyone on Sup Forums always disbelieves any girl on the internet who acts redpilled. Women can take the redpill too you know...

>gets cat called
>turns muslim

another victory for female logic

Jesus, all these newfags.
See:

>feels the need to tell random girls on the internet that they're cute when they're clearly confident enough to post their face
>accusing others of not being social
You're too thirsty, that's why you don't have a girlfriend.

I got proofs. This site seems to be good at knowing the difference, even in extremely passable traps.

howhot.io/
forgot link

Hot? looks like artificial intelligence has some way to go

Your Harry Potter roleplay is great by the way, with the information about horny niggers you've given it can all be put in a sensible context

>Caddie's friendly but very wary of men who seem too interested in her, or especially in her life and interests. Those types are rarely as innocent as they seem.

There are many reasons for ToGTFO, not the least of which being preventing women (and trannies) from derailing threads just announcing
>im a girl
and getting scores of fat, thirsty virgins clamouring to get a (You), but also because no one deserves their pussy privilege on anonymous mongolian smokesignal boards unless they're willing to accept the humiliation of being nothing more than a a pussy.

its actually a form of feminism, you see.
we're enforcing the value of personhood over sex and gender online. it fucking progressive of us.

>I got proofs.
nudes are the only proofs. the more you post bullshit, the more you prove you're a trap.

I would still fuck you ferociously and Repeatedly!

Ugliest possible is just Hmm... so I would say the site made a fair assessment.

She isn't even really ugly, she is a solid 5-6/10, and probably can clean up good with make up.

>brown bf from a Muslim country

Please cuck yourself out of our gene pool.We need to a culling so fucking bad

Sup Forums 5 -13 is hot ?

>it's not hajji gear, it's diet hajji gear!

Scumbags are scumbags. Assuming you're not dressed in super revealing clothing and/or living in a shithole, they'll stare at you regardless. Slut clothes are a terrorist hood, it still sounds like attention seeking behavior vs dem evil wite rednex planning to rape you.

WHITE MEN HARASS YOUR SOUL

>nudes are the only proofs. the more you post bullshit, the more you prove you're a trap.

Im not the same person im just trying to help settle the matter.

See pic related, it knows better than you or me.

>Im not the same person im just trying to help settle the matter
>posts from traps.jpg folder
oh man, fucking lies.
at least come back when you have a chance of passing for a woman you freak.

>Also my kid is white.

It isn't and genetic testing for intelligence is 5 years out. Your abomination will be a member of the permanent underclass