Who is your favorite sports talk show host?

Who is your favorite sports talk show host?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GITTfqtW3ws
youtube.com/watch?v=eLcRnjUa0u8
youtube.com/watch?v=sjZp8uduQOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself shill

I like Mike Florio

I agree

Who's your favorite sports talk show host?

1. mychal thompson
87. lebatard
900000001. stugotz

Felger & Mazz

desu I only get one station and I'm behind enemy lines so all their non-syndicated guys suck

Whitlock and cowherd are the best then wilbon and kornheiser

>lebatard and stugotz that low

Stugotz is fucking great.

Clay Travis is literally /ourguy/

>900000001. stugotz
Lebatard is the only issue with that show. There was a cowherd fill in show with Kannel and Stugotz once and it was the shit. I seriously think a Russillo+Stugotz pairing would be the best show going.

Still shocked these guys can get decent guests when the shit is so ridiculous but still pretty good for some kek's

Too bad his show is on at 3 in the fucking morning

He's okay as the sidekick
Leave him alone and all he does is spout Screamin A quotes awaiting a reaction from someone who takes him seriously

le batard

I don't look at anything on barstool sports except for pardon my take but god damn its funny

i dont understand how the fuck people can listen to sports talk shows. who the fuck cares what some dumbfuck thinks about sports

i like cowherd but he gets pretty dug in on some shit opinions sometimes

Big Cat is cool but PFT is such a smug faggot. Fuck his gay ass persona.

I agree, there's something annoying about PFT

But Hank is annoying as fuck, masshole fratboy

Confirmed tard. I feel bad because I feel like his father is a good dude, but the guy has no business being on tv.

>Did I remind you that I'm Cuban and my parents suffered under Fidel.

Yeah, pretty sure that's why Bomani gets under the table and blows father and son before each segment, after which he stands up and proclaims "We wuz kangz" and then goes on a 15 minute rant about the white devil before the show can start.

Seconded

Most of the guys on 105.3 in Dallas are pretty good too

youtube.com/watch?v=GITTfqtW3ws

You just know

>espns whole gimmick is to get hot blonde bitches and put them on tv
>they're all 5/10s at best

>fox gets a 9/10
>puts her on the radio

Reverse Le Batard and Stugotz and you have an argument.

Le Batard is literal radio cancer.

Michael Kay and Don La Greca #1

Stugotz is cool too

SWIZZLESTICKS

>mikes on

stugotz is literally the definition of an Sup Forums poster. i dont know why anyone here would hate him

Le Batard but I also grew up with him in South Florida. Their show is hilarious and they kinda ruined all other sports talk radio. It's all cringey to me now.

Colin isnt that great honestly. He is just average, which places him firmly at the top of the pile

Rich Eisen and Dan Patrick are good

Inside The NBA is the only good syndicated sports show tho

Best radio show F

youtube.com/watch?v=eLcRnjUa0u8

KATIE NOLAN

>TV show

Why would you watch that garbage? Radio is so much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjZp8uduQOY

based leb. the goat. race baits, beta whites get mad.

Yeah. His Andrew Luck rants are insufferable. Like yeah we get it he's a pretty good QB but won't be remembered much likely in a decade or two. Cowherd can't stand that he predicted Luck to be the greatest ever.

If you guys hate shit like ESPN so much, why the fuck do you watch/listen to these moronic talking heads

He's the best IRL shitposter

JT the Brick with Tom Looney is what every show should try to be. No retard callers allowed. JT brings passion every night

MN sports radio. The Common Man Dan Cole.

Memes