Is it wrong for me to like fat women?

Is it wrong for me to like fat women?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chanelle-hayes-gets-flirty-rubdown-9233619
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes is u dont get hard lookin at dat white girl u a faggot

i love feeding my white gf

No, im with you... but I dont like when they are dirty, I dont like the smell of a fat woman with 2 days whitout bath....

To each their own. I sort of owned it after hiding my preference for so long. It sucks to be into big girls but be kind of skinny

There's no physical way for her to clean her ass. Think about your choices in life.

Yes. its unhealthy, revolting, and irresponsible. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But most of the germans girls are fatties, look our aunt Eva... she was a fat lady.... you fuck a fat lady, you double the plaesure.....

not as wrong as it is for women to be fat.

How much do you weigh, don't lie

Unless you have a really big bathtub, you have to rent the swimming hall 5 times a week to avoid the smell

Nope, love me some bbw/ssbbws as well.

First girl was fat as shit. Never again. I'm getting the gastric sleeve so I can fuck skinny bitches.

Yeah

What do you think fatty attraction stems from?

I've been attracted to fatties for as long as I can remember

swimming in their bodies its awsome.... open the ass, play with tits, eat pussy like cake. But everything must be clean.

I have been theorizing about this a while. And I think it comes down to one moment in your developmental life. Before you even understand the concept of attraction. One person or thing is going bend, twist, move in the right way, and you will notice it. Be it an anthropomorphic animal in a cartoon or comic, or your fat mom bending over

good job on sounding like an actual serial killer

Same thing fags who like trap suffer from
>mental illness

Kinda lame tbh. I think I had a fat baby sitter very early and that's what it boiled down to.

It's awesome to have this fetish because you really get your pick of the litter if you're marginally attractive. The downside being

>fatties are embarrassing to date
>unhealthy
>if you have weight gain fetish you're turned on by people's health being worsened

You might like fat women, but at least you like women.

Yes. You are telling the disgusting fat fucks that it's ok for them to be that way. Have you ever met one that kept a clean house?

How is it a mental illness?

LOL, nah Hurting its not my thing. But enjoying the body is...but im smoking so.... maybe theres a trouble with my writing

people have done so for a few millennia.

You need to be a real man with a real big dick to satisfy a woman like that. I looooove Fatties.... and smoking.....

thumbs up my friend

If you can get over the fact most of them are nuts in some way, realy nuts and have vag's that stink so bad they would knock the buzzards off a shit wagon.

If fat women are so great,
how come it's not the handsome guys dating them?

Face it, fat women are for losers like OP.

I thought I did too until I realized that my dick just got hard from anything because I was fapping too much.

try not to masturbate for a few days

buuuuuu ya!

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chanelle-hayes-gets-flirty-rubdown-9233619

He is right, at least you're not a faggot who likes traps

Britt is probably one of most beautiful women I've ever seen. Practically perfect body.

Watch how he grabs his ass is soooo happy, shit you guys make me miss my fattie...

Fat chicks need love too

totally, i suck all her body.

it's gonna be a no from me dawg

Nah
I like fat men
It's just what you're into. Health is always an issue though

>it's ok... RESPECT!

Yeah totally health and fat are not friends, but anna and mia neither are....

chek'd

LOL he will never answer the truth my friend...

Ask yourself these questions and you will know.

Can a woman of that size provide you will children?
>Maybe if it doesn't kill her or the child
Can you help you raise them or maintain a household.
>No she would become bedridden and will most likely die VERY early
What about her annual medical costs.
>astronomical

So you see OP you are only sexually attracted to her and are a degenerate.

Look, I'd fuck her silly, but I'd never admit it. Not even anonymously.

Why would you fuck her silly? Are you a person who would date a regular skinny girl? In a perfect world where everyone accepted everyone else would you date this woman? Is she more attractive than skinnies to you?

I'm asking these questions because closet fatty lovers are interesting to me. I theorize many more guys like fatties than we think

I've dated/fucked a lot of guy who weren't into fat girl in particular and they still where attracted to me, so I think we all have preference but most people don't mind going out of their way if they feel they are attracted to the girl even if she is not in their standards.

And ofc there is closeted fatty lover who just refuse to admit it. Only met two guy who where openly into fat girl as a preference.

No. Everyone has their fetishes and predilections. If it's what you like, and it's not hurting someone against their will, (some people LIKE to be hurt, and that's okay too), then go for it.