Anyone else scared to have sex because there's so many people with STDs out there...

Anyone else scared to have sex because there's so many people with STDs out there? I'm just coming out of a 2 year relationship, and I will now venture into the Tinder world. I'm managed to make it 26 years with a clean record thus far, and the thought of random pussy terrifies me as much as it turns me on.

What do????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tWTXHsObCi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this won't be a popular answer, but honestly don't do it. fap to lose the urge and focus on meeting a decent girl that makes you wait to get at it. stay away from online dating ass. trust me.

This is the truth. It isn't the "fun" answer but the best one is to fap, find someone to settle down with and settle down. The Chads on the board are pretty much all either 14 or horrendously fucked up if you ever get to know them.

fuck off chris

Honestly, I'm afraid of the same thing. I haven't done the whole multiple partners thing so I don't really know what to tell you. Most I can say is make sure to always have a condom on you and don't keep them in your back pocket. The warmth can deteriorate it and make it easier to break.

The older you get the more common herpes is with unknown sexual partners. 1 in 4 sexually active adults in the US. You ask them up front if they have anything. However, most women would rather die than admit it, then blame it on you. That's how I got it

Condoms can't protect angsinst herpes if the girl is having an outbreak. Chances are if you're hooking up, it's probably after a drink or two and in a dimly lit room. Shit's what keeps me up at night ...masturbating. To your mom. Fag.

No, just you, pussy.

Fucking bitches. Honestly people are so shady. If I ever had anything, I would he completely up front with any partner I had. It's not just about you & them, it's about not spreading it to a potentially huge network of people.

Sex is literally for making babies. Otherwise masturbate because that's all you're doing anyway. It's literally no different.

That's only partially true of skin outside the condom

Get lost, Chris.

2Christian4Me

Nigga, pussy feels good. Watching some girl moan as you plow her with your dick raw. Her juices all on your dick, cumming deep in her, making her suck you clean. Feels good man.

Herpes is tautological bullshit. Like mountain-grown coffee. STFU

The bumps on my dick beg to differ

If this was shopped and airbrushed anymore you would be jerking to a cartoon.

Jesus fuck. Sorry to hear that shit. One if my buddies got it, but he's a psycho that uses BP every week. He says it's not that bad, but I know that motherfucker must get flare ups that just ruin his day.

Having herpes has actually worked out well for me. Once i started being honest ab it anyway. As long as you know where to meet girls with herpes. They are so very very easy, no ones who's straight really worries ab aids anymore.

Everyone has herpes, Sparky. And all coffee is grown in mountains. Dumb-fuck MuriKKKan, believes nothing but bullshit.

It isnt that bad tbh more embarrassing than anything.

Where to meet said grills. Asking for a friend

I have been in too many long term relationships to be able to go back to condoms.

use a condom as often as you can get yourself to wear one.
wew that was hard

See...

you get herpes eventually anyway

Everyone should be worried about HIV/AIDS. It's definitely true that most straight people are a very low risk.... but shit happens. Don't hook up with girls that look like the do drugs, especially inject.

delete snapchat, keto diet, and acquire bitcoin

I'm atheist. I fuck my girlfriend all the time, but that doesn't change the truth. It feels good because you are supposed to be driven to fuck women pregnant at every opportunity. When does it feel best? When you cum inside the pussy.

And the true moron reveals himself.

Ive barebacked so many hookers. Im still totally fine, never even seen a mark on my dick. Most STDs are bullshit the only two you actually haev to worry about are HEP C which is mainly from sharing needles and HIV which is mainly from gay anal sex.

If youre afraid of getting stds and ruining your life. Youre a normie and don't belong here.

youtu.be/tWTXHsObCi0