So white "men," how did that whole selective breeding thing work out for you?

So white "men," how did that whole selective breeding thing work out for you?

This guy obviously works out and eats right. Plenty of out of shape African Americans and plenty of in shape European Americans. Plenty of men of all races under and over 6 foot. Plenty of men of all races with large or small genitals.

Why the inferiority complex? Who hurt you?

Meh,he'll be back in prison in a few months.

Black men on average are fatter and smaller than american whites.

Name five famously good looking nig nogs. And it's working out fine thanks. We are running the world nice and comfortably.

my gf knows a lot of guys who look like this cuz she plays sports for our school. yet she friendzones all of them. women arent all in to what you assume they are

just don't flip those burgers too hard or your white manager will fire you

It has nothing to do with race. It's all about money.

ok, i'm going to tell you something. women change drastically when they go to college. you might not think they are into muscle when they're in high school, but that all changes when they leave. they start to like mature male bodies.

a girl in high school would never date someone 6 or 8 years older than them. after high school, that's who they'll eventually marry.

we're in college, she's a collegiate athlete. checkmate.

Are you a tranny, is that how you know?

Lmao these posts always get me. Is this like a cuck roleplay or is it really just a black guy who wants to compensate something

then you're eventually going to breakup with her and she's going to find someone else.

what's your point?