I keep getting put in the friendzone. It's been 5 girls in a row now, going all the way back to the 8th grade

I keep getting put in the friendzone. It's been 5 girls in a row now, going all the way back to the 8th grade.

Yesterday, I saw a unique opportunity to fix this problem All five of them were at the same party I was at, so I went up to each of them and asked them to meet me in the backyard. I gathered them all together in a group so that I could talk with them together. Once we were all standing in a circle I asked them point blank, "Why do I keep getting put in the firendzone"

The general consensus was that I never made a move. It really made me angry, because that is literally all I was thought I was doing. One of the girls could see that I was upset and asked me what was wrong. So I told them all. I told them that I had been trying to date each of them and everything I did for them I did with the motivation to seduce them.

They all laughed at me. THEY FUCKING LAUGHED AT ME. Then one of them said that she lost interest in me the moment I asked her if I could kiss her. Then two more laughed and said I had done that too. Long story short, when I asked for PERMISSION to kiss them, the instantly lost attraction for me.

We were required to take a sexual awareness class my freshman year of high school and in that class I was told that kissing a girl without asking for permission first was sexual assault.

Is that really what this world has come to?
The only way to get a girlfriend is to sexually assault her by kissing her without asking permission?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI
nytimes.com/2015/10/15/us/california-high-schools-sexual-consent-classes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They clearly want you to rape them.
62% of women have rape fantasies,it seems you found 5 of them.
Drug them and rape them

Cringe thread? Let me search my folder

after our loot group session ended, they each went and told all of their friends what I had just done. Within 10 minutes, the whole party was laughing when they made eye contact with.

People were calling me Lady Killer to mock me.

hahahahaha you're a spaz
Kissing a girl without asking for permission first is NOT sexual assault. Sexual assault would be kissing a girl without her consent, but there's a million non autistic ways to gauge if a girl wants to kiss you, like, you know, trying to kiss her WITHOUT asking.
Man the fuck up if you don't want to die a virgin.

fuck those thots, pick your girls better man

>Kissing a girl without asking for permission first is NOT sexual assault.

Yes it is.

Bro, women don't respond well to nice guys, also they don't respond well to pussies. I pussy like you can get a chick to like you and may end up having sex with you one day. But there will come a day when some dick like me will fuck the shit out of her, make her cum, and I'll never text her back. That's life bro, there's always some guy who's gonna Fuck your gf and there's nothing you can do about it, because your a pussy

What's the definition of sexual assault?

Find women who do not punish you for being honest with them. They are as hard to find as honorable men, but keep trying.

nope
assault comes from lack of consent which need not be given verbally

Right! We now must have formal contracts signed and notarized before we begin to flirt.

This post was so long I thought it would turn out to be the lyrics to a song

Fat chicks will let you do whatever you want to them

Sexual assault would be if the two of you were total strangers and she is clearly not into you, yet you kiss her anyway.

Ask a chick to an empty room and pull your dick out

Is this what you tell yourself before you go to sleep?

Any behavior that doesn't meet affirmative consent standards. You have to ask for permission before doing anything of a sexual manner with a woman, including kissing her.

Here is what that looks like, sperglord
>youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

It's what I tell your dad before I put him to bed

hahaha well this is the reason you're going to die a virgin

Shits stressful I get it op but get to know a chick and signs they give most girls will let you know with their eyes for instance my first move mad
e was at the drive in and the girl made it clear as day she wanted it there's a certain look they give you'll start feeling the pressure of anxiety that's when you know

He wasn't being honest with them. He was pretending that he wasn't interested in them for sexual gratification, because he believes that's how a guy gets laid.

>I'm one of the good guys
>I'm not treating you like a piece of meat
>now reward me with sex.

bullshit if you are actually close and you try to kiss her she won't fucking call the police if she rejects your kiss

Did you stick your fingers in her butt?

I'm not a virgin. I'm a girl.

Your a virgin girl

I love stories about things that never happened, created in an attempt to make a 'clever' point about any fill-in-the-blank social topic someone is butthurt over.

Next we get to hear the tale about how he totally went to a MAGA GOD EMPEROR TRUMP rally and punched those fascist antifas in the face before making them suck his foot long cock to apologize for getting blood on his knuckles.

Then become one.

Naw her cunt I was 13

It's not bullshit. Yes means yes is LAW.

nytimes.com/2015/10/15/us/california-high-schools-sexual-consent-classes.html

Nice cringe

mhm

“What does that mean — you have to say ‘yes’ every 10 minutes?” asked Aidan Ryan, 16, who sat near the front of the room. “Pretty much,” Ms. Zaloom answered. “It’s not a timing thing, but whoever initiates things to another level has to ask.”

Opposed to you being 14 now, why waste a perfectly good opportunity to get some booty

you're making excuses, unless she's some proper SJW she will just reject your kiss and tell you she doesn't feel that way

she's not gona fucking press charges

How can you press charges against someone for you rejecting them

So basically, you have to act like an insecure beta male who has to ask for permission to breath or you're a criminal.

Lol nigger I was retarded I didn't know better but I feel ya!

>youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

tfw I live in California and this behavior is actually mandated by law.

because you tried to kiss her without consent, thats what this whole conversation is about?

user, I get it. I was a so-called "gentleman" at first too, not supreme gentleman material but still pretty cringy to women. You've gotta be friendly with em if you're into em, learn a minuscule amount about them enough that you can joke around and have fun with em. They aren't gonna hate you if you just wanna fuck but if that's all you want, chat em up and ask to fuck like chad. If you want a serious relationship then get to know em more, be friendly, care a little about their problems but don't go above and beyond to solve em. Don't be afraid to touch em or poke fun at em a bit, some like to wrestle around to feel out your strength as a man. Just be candid and have fun, life ain't about getting laid but if that's what you want then get in there and get it done. Quit complaining that they make it hard, they ALWAYS make it hard but you can be smarter, they are predictable to a certain degree like everyone is. The reason you keep getting friendzoned is because of that, they see what you want and would probably give it but they also see you aren't confident in yourself as a man. It makes them think you're beneath them like you're basically a woman with a dick. Sorry m8.

That moment when you realize no one gives a fuck about the law Sup Forums is the wrong place for moralfags

LOL Grow up snowflake

You should just do a mass shooting that'll learn them.

>go to a personal trainer i need someone to help me onto the machines
>chubby girl works there
>approach her
>ask her how she's doing
>go is this a joke?
>felt bad
>try to not talk to her since
>hear her say he probably just going to play video games
>kind of wanted to slap her as i tried another girl that's kind of what she said to me

precisely. now you're getting it sparky.
And we know that straight girls aren't attracted to that behavior, which is why we wanted the law in the first place. So now you're in a position where you either put yourself at the mercy of your girlfriend or don't have sex.

What could be more empowering for women than for us to be able to have our boyfriend's expelled from school the moment they step out of line?

nice b8 almost fell4eat

Make them pay for not giving the supreme gentleman pleasure

yes, this is where world goes in a liberal democracy, that's what you get for giving women rights, I mean look at muslim countries, women do what men tell and be quiet

This conversation is about OP being a pussy, I was trying to highlight how dumb it would be to press charges against someone you rejected, seems a bit pointless, filling out all that work over a kiss

are you stupid? or just baiting? my posts are all about the law being bullshit and the girl won't go as far as to say you sexually assaulted her

Not everyone obeys the law to be good. There is such a concept as lawful evil.

huh? are you autistic? none of that jibberish made any sense

Lol, asking permission to kiss a girl always turns them off, dumbshit. You really thought something your school taught you would be the correct way to approach a girl? They basically want guys who aren't subservient to random authority.

that's what im saying aswell, OP is making excuses

Consent doesn't have to be verbal, friend.

Sometimes you just gotta stick it in her bum

yes it does.

jewish + gibberish = jibberish?

yes

nope, and that's a fact whether you like it or not, lil snowflake

With that logic no vagoo 4 yoo

Basically. Reading body language is essential for real relationships, I mean obviously if she's giving you a look of pure disgust, she doesn't want your OP's beta cock.

You know how many times I've hooked up with a chick and we never had a verbal agreement to sex, tf is wrong with you. This thread is really showing how many virgins are on this site.

virgin confirmed

you're lucky noone has pressed charges, if they were, you would be sooo fucked bcs there was no consent

The laws that govern this behavior have changed recently. Google "affirmative consent"

>Is that really what this world has come to?
The only way to get a girlfriend is to sexually assault her by kissing her without asking permission?

Here's where you went too far, decent b8 tho

Jesus Christ. This is really the law in California.

You're not trolling. Women really do have this amount of power on college campus, right now.

The friendzone is just an excuse to avoid dating guys that are nice, but not attractive enough/too awkward.

yup totally a virgin

OP you know what gets girls wet when you show up in your Prius with a blm shirt on snot cum dripping from your nose and you walk up to a girl palms sweaty and say ha...ha..hey cannn I fuh fuh fuuuuck your pa pa pa puddy plz. Then she says no u boring cum sucking faggot then you go home and whack ur gay little lgbtq weeny to traps

Did you flick their clits, I always flick chicks clits and am never in the freind zone

Glad I don't live in that liberal hellhole

> Things that scared little boys tell themselves to justify not being direct with women they want to fuck.

Permission can be given without words being said.
Having to communicate through words only shows you're lacking in your understanding on social and nonverbal cues.

Men don't ask women for permission verbally, they go for it and see how she responds.

It's an excuse for betas to use when they can't seal the deal. Just take your rejection like a man, she's not into you so deal with it.

Why would someone press charges, when they're willing participants, dude if you pull out a piece of paper and ask in writing for permission I can almost guarantee you'll get shut down, unless she's a high quality hooker

You say wanking to traps like it's a bad thing. Trap schlongs are the future.

that's called sexual assault these days, bro.

Wanting to avoid being expelled from college is a justified reason for not being direct with women.

The laws are admittedly retarded to an extent user. If parents taught their children right, we wouldn't need big bro government telling us how to date properly lmao

Nah son, traps have been around forever, furs are the future

By thin-skinned pussies perhaps

why the fuck do bitches do crazy things they do, who the hell knows, my point is, in court they would say they didn't give you oral consent and you will be fucked

Basically at this point were being told not to be human fuck this shit man I'm out lol

>We were required to take a sexual awareness class my freshman year of high school and in that class I was told that kissing a girl without asking for permission first was sexual assault.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I am so glad went to school in the late 00s instead of right now.

no by courts you dumb fuck, it's not 1960s any more.

Nice pasta, bro

What you sperg lords dont understand is that if you want to do it right, you start to lean in for the kiss and then let her meet you quarter of the way. Then it is you inviting her to kiss you.

You would figure this out if you were smart enough to be in school, otherwise you deserve to be expelled.

I aint gunna read this cringe thread but I just wanna say that there's ways to receive a non-verbal consent to a kiss, OP. When you're flirting and shes comfortable around you and flirting back, that means she's probably not going to be disgusted if you get a little close. Lean into a kiss without asking. Give her enough time to push you or turn away if she's not digging the kiss, but dont make it obvious. Otherwise you can kiss her. It's not rocket science.

>thread starts being about women rights and insecure boys
>thread ends with excluding women from sex
the future will definitely be without you guys

Nah m8, we're just being given an unnecessary amount of social queues. They're complicating a really simple process...

>califag detected
Shit wouldn't hold up in court where I am, you'd get laughed out of the courtroom.

this

Look no matter what there are non lib tarted girls out there that will kiss you without needing a consent form or whatever the fuck find one fuck her bam your done otherwise enjoy the sweet relief of suicide

actually I'm from Europe, where are you at?

I'd say try not to be too butthurt and overreact if you do happen to get pushed away though.

Kill yourself you whiteknight piece of shit.

>Inb4 bait
user, I just turned 21 and banged 15 different chicks since I was 16 (Not to show off, but for credibility.) What turns out to be of best practise, based on my personal experience, is 1. showing true interest the moment you talk to her the first time. Make her feel like she is the only one in the room you point your attention to the moment you start talking to her. The cliché 'look for the color of her eyes' is true, best however is to look above her nose (horizontal equal to her eyes, in the middle), this way she 'sees/thinks' you are looking directly in her eyes.
2. In conv, ask about things like if she's enjoying herself, who she knows from here ( if you're in a group/party whatever.) etc. Kinda feel what you need to ask. I really like smart girls, so I filter them out. I like jumping to questions what she does for an education, work she does (and why? Really, why someones picks a job says a lot about them + long conversation, which is what you want). For dumb girls, ask about parties, festivals, going out and shit. If they sound depressed, you can manipulate them by weaking their emotions directly and asking about their family's. Almost always they got issues at home, keep asking about it and tell her and say how awful it is etc. Don't advice and shit yet, this turns them away really.
3. If the possibility is there like at parties, ask if she can pick a drink for the both of you, and pretend you just saw someone you know and wanted to say hi quickly. This gives both of you a moment to process everything a bit, which is great, and gives you a moment to think about whether you like her or not. Kinda keep an eye on her, when she's almost finished walk up to her and ask her if she wants to sit somewhere together quietly to talk a bit more and relax. If she says yes, seriously, they always want you. Else they will decline and you know it's hopeless and just move on.
4. When you're sitting somewhere nice, go for it.

GL anons!