Which one is better in bed?

which one is better in bed?

With each other?

One built a career of getting pounded by sweaty execs one is ugly as fuck. Surely the ugly one will actually be better in bed because ugly chicks try real hard.

Melania doesn't think she's ugly. Just compromised.

>European model
>dude in a dress

>which one is better in bed?

You know Melania doesn't even try. I'm betting she just lays there figuring you're lucky just to be inside of her.

Michelle knows she has to WORK to get you to bust a nut. Probably does freaky shit like slipping a finger in your ass while giving you head.

Better in bed: Michelle without a doubt.

michael would be best in bed cuz more pelvic thrusting and lady benis

Michelle was much more attractive and classy. I bet she's better in bed as well.

This

Op here. I dont like traps so Id say melania is the best lay.

Depends if you want to bang a supermodel or get fucked in the ass by a BBC

Michelle would rock your world. Disagree and your mother will die in her sleep.

In Slovenian, "melania" means "dead fish".

well one is not actually american! so you guys pick which one.

The attractive one would be the better one in bed, the nigger would give you it's big black dick

Melania = human
Michelle = not real woman or man but ''it''.

I think its a toss up.

I bet Melania hasnt gotten fucked good in years. Im certain she will ride a cock with gusto

I agree with most of you on michelle obama

Melania has so much botox in her, that I think fucking her is as much fun as fucking a wax doll.

>she

melania is an ugly man looking cunt she has too much plastic surgery

Michelle looks like my house maid

but my house maid is better in bed than my wife, so I go with michelle

Melania trained hooker fembot

look comrade, i posted it again.

doesn't matter, who the hell would fuck Michelle Obama?

OP has never seen a black vagina.

No it doesn't.

I'd like to think of this question as who would you like to spend an evening with.
For shits and giggles, and to totally cuck (recuck?) Trump it would be Melania. Parade her to your friends, show them how the plastic parts don't move anymore as regular flash does, have your friends ask her meaningful questions that she would have a tough time not only understanding but also answering, and ultimately ask her if it was really The Donald or a turkey baster (with some undefined contents) that created Barron (kek...Barron....what a SJW name. Destined to snowflake all over the world).
For a meaningful evening it would be Michelle. She can talk, think, laugh, cry, do all of the meaningful human attributes at the same time. Without worrying if the "perfect face" will be photographed in a poor way. Without worrying if her husband is about to say something so stupid that there would be no possible explanation to give. Without worrying if she is about to find out if the Feds have backtracked her visa application process and found with certainty that indeed she was here illegally, doing questionable things. Hopefully the evening would end with Barack there too...again having a conversation that would mean something.

But those are just my thoughts.

I've talked to Obama, he's a conceited piece of shit.

Edgy

I would say Michelle.
Looks like she can take a pounding more.
I have been with women with both similar type of body, and the thing, doll looking one was just not up to 6 hours or sweaty-water sips- peanuts-5 towels- bed and floor-raw-sore dick-smelly-hot-pussy sore-moaning fuck action of pure animal sex.
So i say Michelle.

Barack is better. Trump can't get it up anymore.

>>Looks show how good someone is in bed
Try to hide the fact you're a virgin at least