D-do you guys really hate us americans or is it just something you go along with because everyone else does it?

D-do you guys really hate us americans or is it just something you go along with because everyone else does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wb0amvaYM44
youtube.com/watch?v=CWaNMXoXDLY
youtube.com/watch?v=QV7lGmgFovM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

america doesn't really exists since it was attacked and destroyed on 9/11. probably much earlier - maybe when Reagan announced that America is sharia state by uttering "deficits don't matter". very few americans left after this CIA lemon party gestapo holocaust and genocide. Notice land of the brave has been transformed into the land of courageous trannies squealing "call me caitlyn"? So don't worry about hate as it no longer exists in equality apartheid where even war equals peace.

america doesn't really exists since it was attacked and destroyed on 9/11. probably much earlier - maybe when Reagan announced that America is sharia state by uttering "deficits don't matter". very few americans left after this CIA lemon party gestapo holocaust and genocide. Notice land of the brave has been transformed into the land of courageous trannies squealing "call me caitlyn"? So don't worry about hate as it no longer exists in equality apartheid where even war equals peace.

What did Lithuania mean by this

(OP)

(OP)

>derailed by the first reply

(OP) (OP)

Yes we do.
Reason: you remind us of what we might degenerate into.

America is a continent.

We do hate los estados unidos though

Guys, you are using too many words. The american is probably having trouble reading your posts.

(OP) (OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP) (OP)

(OP) # (OP) (OP)
america doesn't really exists since it was attacked and destroyed on 9/11. probably much earlier - maybe when Reagan announced that America is sharia state by uttering "deficits don't matter". very few americans left after this CIA big party guy holocaust and genocide. Notice land of the brave has been transformed into the land of courageous trannies squealing "call me kiran"? So don't worry about hate as it no longer exists in equality apartheid where even peace equals peace.

this is what alcoholism looks like

Stop bullying please I understand you guys perfectly which makes it hurt all the more.

Yes, fuck USA t b h

(OP) (OP) (OP) (ХУЙ)
america doesn't really exists since it was attacked and destroyed on 9/11. probably much earlier - maybe when Reagan announced that America is sharia state by uttering "deficits don't matter". very few americans left after this CIA big party guy holocaust and genocide. Notice land of the brave has been transformed into the land of courageous trannies squealing "call me kiran"? So don't worry about hate as it no longer exists in equality apartheid where even peace equals peace.

>he fell for the Canadian trap
No wonder you lost Alaska.

Stop destabilizing us you obese rubbish. Fuck drumpf too

(OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)

What trap? I'm worried now.

Why do so many Lithuanians come to Ireland? Why do we keep letting in cultures with even more unhealthy attitudes towards alcohol than we do?

I hope you most of you will speak Spanish

Do you not know that Ireland is an experiment to see how resistant humans can become to alcohol. Letting them in just speeds up the process

you will be a polish colony

do not think of them as lithuanians. Simple rule there are no lithuanians outside of borders of lithuania. if they do not follow rule "when in rome do as romans do" they are trojan horses. anyhow entire situation with ireland is just another huge stirred shit martini - very similar to germany, cyprus, korea, indochina, israel, hispaniola, etc..
It's a swarm warfare, trojan horses, boratology, etc etc. What is the half-life of the nation that is being attacked with weapons of nation building? It's too late.

honestly it was a joke

but you have to save your language..

No you're more like a disappointing son. Your culture has a lot of aspects that British people find extremely distasteful. And I'm sorry, I really am, but your accents are horrible to listen to IRL. Like you could be talking at a normal volume and it still feels like you're screaming in my face. Vid related of what Americans sound like to British

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wb0amvaYM44

>Save Irish
Why its a dead language and English more useful

Because it's YOUR language.

And it won't be "dead" if all the 40-80 millions of irish people will speak it.

For everything your country has done hatred for you is more than justified, but i'm unable to hate you America.

I love ameriga. But american posters always get as nasty as possible when they "banter".

this is a pretty good patriotic irish track, but it will be 1000x better in Irish

youtube.com/watch?v=CWaNMXoXDLY

t-thanks

I think most Irish people would enjoy your company. Come over with ~20 skinheads and we could clean Ireland of its other problems.

The only ´"hate" related thing I do is to post in these autistic "be american" threads because they are kinda funny.
Also whenever an ameritard insults muh vaterland I go into self defense mode because I feel insulted.
nothin personel burger.

Yeah, could you just go ahead and move somewhere else comrade? You seem to be a bit confused.

I don't know a single skinhead. I wouldn't want to associate with such rainbow fight clubs.

The thing about the US is that whenever you find something good about them it inevitably carries something bad with it. It's impossible to just love them, it's always a love hate relationship.

>Hey the US have beautiful nature ... because it hasn't been populated by Americans yet.
>Hey the US have great car culture ... but it's ruined your cities.
>Hey the US have gun freedoms ... and a murder rate five times as high as ours.
>Hey the US have great freedom of enterprise and business opportunities ... enjoy your corporatism where car makers jew you out of your livelihood to save a few pennies on ignition locks, rivers are so polluted that they're declared unsafe to swim in, and where garbage is still simply piled up and buried instead of being recycled.

Do you want to move away from Lithuania?

>40-80 millions of irish people
KEK
Look dont get me wrong I love my country but time has passed the Irish language out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QV7lGmgFovM

>Leave Ireland
That would involve me leaving Cork and fuck off im not leaving the county of collins

What's the point of that "county of Collins" shtick when you also just spouted the generic 'we shouldn't try to save our ancient language language because ppl don't speak Irish abroad' line?

who cares what foreign cucks think you faggot, they're irrelevant

I will beat up any mick who hates based Cromwell

FFFFFFFFFF

Do ppl in the UK even like that hysterical faggot?

My point is that we dont fucking let go of our history and culture but that they are not restricted to the Irish language and lets just be fucking realistic Ireland will never speak Irish as our main language again its gone too far.

I dont hate Irish and i quite like the sound of it but im afraid its time has passed

Also
Fuck off

I don't hate Americans, some of you are alright, but a lot of you are annoying, can't into banter and just aren't fun to be around.

Why are you on the international board then?

I may have a polish heritage and now I can speak Polish a bit

but it wasn't very hard, because this language is similar to Russian a bit

The sad thing is though my friendly ol Ruskie that I dont think many people are willing to change. It is taught to almost 100% of native Irish in our schools but no one uses it afterwards. Thats why i dont think it can change

>america doesn't really exists since it was attacked and destroyed on 9/11. probably much earlier - maybe when Reagan announced that America is sharia state by uttering "deficits don't matter". very few americans left after this CIA lemon party gestapo holocaust and genocide. Notice land of the brave has been transformed into the land of courageous trannies squealing "call me caitlyn"? So don't worry about hate as it no longer exists in equality apartheid where even war equals peace.

i unironically and seriously hate most modern american entertainments and mass productions in general and all of those consuming it without thinking anything. im truly sick of all of it. e.g i actually stop buying stupid shit like nike. its lame af now, it only looks like some 3rd world trash or chinese know-offs to me, i will never buy it. and i havent seen any modern hollywood movie. i liked sf, horror ones etc but those retarded CGI and stupid consumerism pandering to mass market ruined everything i liked in it.

but then hating americans doesnt really make anything. coz even if you start to hate them, there are too many of those consuming it all over the world. you end up being overwhelmed by them.

on top of which you can tell those "haters" are spineless hypocrite assholes, like radical muslims, commies like some russians. they are the ones that consume anything american the most on full-mode. they are always soaked in american entertainments/mass productions. its getting out of hand. nobody can fix that incoherent superficial shit. 3rd worlders endlessly consume any amerishit bitching about it like juvenile kids. so i dont bother hating anything american and american related but personally have just ignored all of it.

Yes.
Only albanians like Americans.
They have even a statue of JW Bush somewhere.

i dont like you
too fake, too hypocritical
take it as a compliment if you will but you remind me of the brits at their peak

God's punishment for Humans at Babel was to make us all speak different languages. If we wish to advance, the others must die out!

They are the reason we have to deal with those Muslims. America in the worst thing that has ever happened in human history.. Literally worse than Mongols

>America made you chimp out in WWI
Ok, Hans.

I don't think it's true, but nevertheless remember the same rule still stands about broke back animals and eye of the needle. So shit martini stirrers start preparing those duffel bags for stuffing them with yourself.
As far as I can see all that occupy wall street and other stonewall street rioting reincarnation is another HQ entertainment delivered by pirates of the lulzboatlandia. All that 99% of worlds wealth is in slimy hands of "commonwealth" of rainbow fight club that pride parades around the world unchallenged performing genocides and holocausts.

Remember user, it's always america's fault, never germany