What is the fucking difference between pansexual and bisexual?

What is the fucking difference between pansexual and bisexual?
Random picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, they're both made up.

And faggots.

Pansexual is for faggots who want to be special , while bisexual is the same except the actual turn used for being sexually attracted to both sexes

I think pansexual is just bisexual but also being desperate to be inclusive of traps trannies and whatever

Snails are bisexual. Humans tend to be pansexual.

Hey don't bring Sup Forums into this

No one cares.

The real issue here is that you can't even beat the preset high score. Step your game up.

bisexual implies you're exclusive to two genders: male and female.
Pansexual factors in everybody else...

The pansexual will fuck your dog and cat while the bisexual will only fuck your brother and sister.

Pansexuals want to shag pans

/thread

But there are only two genders, you are implying there are more

What's 'everybody else?'

Damn solar striker. Was that from the nostalgia thread earlier?

This

what i really want to know is what's the difference between omnisexual and pansexual

Traps, trans, stuff like that

Nah i just had a screenshot bc i play it sometimes on my phone

Omnisexuals simply don't care about gender.

Okay Sup Forums I have a question about my sexuality. I know this is the worst place to ask but whatever.
I'm attracted to biosex females. As in people born with tits and a pussy. I am not attracted to masculine people at all. The male figure really turns me off. But for some reason I really love cock. I also don't like chicks with dicks because that just seems unnatural to me. Traps can be cute sometimes but really the attraction comes from their cock and not their body because I know they're just a dude. I'm pretty comfortable with how I feel about my sexuality, but I just don't know how to describe it to people easily.

so i think i'm mostly omni?
9 times out of 10 idgaf about what gender you are. if you're cute, let's get it on.
but sometimes i see some women and DAMN insta diamonds.

'i like mostly girls. also cock'
there user

That's what I usually say but it always sounds so weird to me. Like there should be a word for it because I know others are like me.

Bisexual = attracted to the two binary genders
Pansexual = attracted to all genders, agender people, whatever.
I mean, even if you disagree with those lifestyles I can understand the distinction.

>there should be a word for it

faggot

well i'd point you to the Kinsey scale but with all the additional genders if you actually try to use that around anyone who knows anything about PC bullshit you'd be crucified so don't actually use that.
i'd say we need a new kinsey scale, but how in the fuck would we even do such a thing with all the apache helicopters and furfags running around.
i know my ass ain't got time for that shit.
but i'm this mostly-omni mother fucker so such a scale is less important for me.

>agender
>implying

>Apache helicopter
>considers self omnisexual
pick one. you can't be an sjw snowflake and make fun of them at the same time.

I initially thought but now I realize "bi" = only attracted to the two genders, not aposematic snowflakes

Bisexual: would put dick in guys or girls
Pansexual: would put dick in guys, girls, or crazies

The kinsey scale is terribly out dated and flawed. I'd put myself a 1.5 on there though.

Hey, some people base a lot of their identity off not being moulded by gender norms.

>Bisexual: would put dick in guys or girls
>Pansexual: would put dick in guys, girls, or crazies
/thread

i pick 'i'll fuck anything that looks cute' then, with no hesitation.
i'll fuck an apache helicopter any day if it's a cute one

yeah those people are delusional snowflakes

>I have a dick but I have no gender because I don't like football

Still, they are people and new vocabulary might be made to describe attraction towards those people
You call someome snowflake, yet you are triggered by language

how is that different from pansexual, which is barely different from bisexual?

seriously you faggots will do anything to feel special

Gender is a social construct tho. It can be whatever the fuck people want or feel.

fair. i'd probably be at around 2.8ish from this omni fag

>new vocabulary
The word "androgynous" already exists. But no let's invent a gender to describe us

"Androgynous" isnt a term to describe sexual orientation. Seriously in the world of tindr and grindr it surprises you that people are inventing new words to describe an attraction to a very disctinct group of people (that have very different sexual experiences than cis people)
You are mad at words that other people use to describe themselves. Consider how sad that sounds

since you're replying to me, i've got to throw in my actual two cents.
I've never given a fuck about labels. i honestly don't give two flying fucks what gender anyone is. I legit don't care. when i saw in this thread that that's pretty much what omni means, i said 'huh, that's actually pretty close to what i am' so i said so.
For the record; i honestly personally think that gender is fucking irrelevant, and the fact that they keep inventing new ones is bullshit.
But I also honestly believe that 'gender' shouldn't be a question anyone asks you. The only time such a question matters is when answering what biological sex you are while filling out medical forms. Above and beyond the (two, count 'em, two) biological sexes, idgaf what you call yourself as long as i don't have to hear about it.

no but this is the correct answer.
gender IS VERY MUCH a social construct. These people deciding which gender they associate as is exactly that; decisions about how to label / call oneself.
And like many social constructs, I actively don't fucking care.

y'all are gay.

pansexual includes not just guys, and girls, but attack helicopters and anything in between.

Aka including those people who play 52 pronoun pickup.

can i just put my mouth on some genitals please

Apaches need love too

know any?
always wanted to fuck a helicopter

so, males and females

Pansexual is meaningless unless you subscribe to the belief that there are more than two genders. In which case pansexuals are attracted to more than two genders.

It's meaningful even if you don't subscribe to that belief, cause if you call yourself bisexual you'll never get to dom a >2 pronoun gril.

iq

Pansexual = a bisexual with snowflake syndrome, probably also refers to him/herself as "genderqueer" or "genderfluid."

which one is higher or lower then?

Bisexual refers to cis gender male and female (some people have etc. to this though, like me) pansexual is regardless of any type of gender (cis male, trans female)

Why are people complaining about pansexual when demisexual is a thing? Demisexuals are basically just people who want to not seem shallow and end up lying to themselves.

Supposedly pansxuals like everyone including transgender folks and other mentally ill people, along with the standard men and women.

Bisexuals are strictly attracted to men and women. They may be a little weird for liking both, but they're the least cancerous of the bunch because they don't deny that there are only two genders.

Pansexual is similar to Asexual

It relates to how they are attracted to people, not who they are attracted to. A pansexual gay be straight, gay, or bi, not just bi like people tend to think.

Pansexual simply means you have to develop an emotional attachment to someone before you begin to find them sexually attractive.

>cis
You mean normal.
Dont go apply tags on people

>Pansexual simply means you have to develop an emotional attachment to someone before you begin to find them sexually attractive.
no, that's demisexual.

bisexual people fuck anyone.
pansexual people fuck anyone and crow about it all the fuck time, usually while shitting on anyone not attracted to their brain damage.

I thought I was doing so good at keeping up with this SJW bullshit too

It's a lot to handle, I know.

check 'em

>If you believe in two genders
You are bisexual if you are attracted to males and females and believe in two genders.

>If you accept all genders
Bisexual is sexually attracted to people who identify themselves as male or female.
Pansexual is sexually attracted to any gender, where gender doesn't matter and the attractiveness of the body does.

Also, Omnisexual is caring about a person's gender but still attracted to all, or attracted to even ugly people.

what's your etc.
explain!
explain!
>Demisexuals
what is that. too lazy to google.
gender =/= sex
there are two sexes.
there are as many genders as there are mental illnesses.
never heard this. is it true?
oh, k
so what do omnisexual people do?
fuck everyone they can but it isn't a lot cause they're ugly?

Pansexuals will fuck any human. Males, females, mentally ill people that mutilated themselves to "be" the opposite gender, traps, etc.
Bisexuals will fuck males and females. We still have our dignity.

twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes

What the fuck does this has something to do with the question.