Does his style actually have mainstream potential?

Does his style actually have mainstream potential?

No most of us dont want to kill ourselves

I went to a party last week and you should have seen the amount of kids that were emulating his aesthetic dude. Unbelievable.

lmao fag

the mainstream isn't really that important anymore. the internet allows for youth to neatly slot into whatever subculture they want. mainstream culture is just a variety of subcultures all sharing time.

its trap with guitar samples, so yeah

White Wine could've been a charting track if it were marketed

>Till this pretty young white bitch hopped up in my ride

fuck that song and fuck Lil Peep.

lmao fuck you nigga

it's 3 year old black music but for white people
it's 3 year old black fashion but for white people

yes

hm looks better on white people

that's cause it was black people doing trashy ironic white fashion in the first place

lol you give way too much credit

Nigga FUCK YOU

The same type of people who liked Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance 10 years ago are now the same type of people listening to Lil Peep. He'll never have series mainstream success, but he will have a large dedicated following.

can confirm

yea

Just want this white boy to OD already desu.

That track's hook is catchy as fuck.

maybe a Danny Brown level fame

His fashion is fucking on point any one got pics of cool fits from him. He looked amazing with the black and purple hair

No because then he'll become a legend.

JUST

i-is this real?

why the fuck would anyone shave off their eyebrows?

tries to hard to be black

>why the fuck would anyone shave off their eyebrows?
why not?

>All these shills

If you unironically enjoy this trash you're too young to be posting on Sup Forums.

He's a meme rapper who's fame will follow the same arc as Yung Lean.

He appeals to SCENE KIDS and former scene kids who enjoyed this type of stuff or would if there were that age then

For some reason scene subculture is sticking around so these types of people keep getting pumped out. Not artists, I mean fans. Emo kids are still a thing apparently, which explains this guy's fanbase.

He'd be lucky to get a lasting cult fanbase like one of you anons suggested, a more likely outcome is being washed up in about 2 years tops like Yung Lean

honestly he's a good looking lad, why does he enjoy fucking himself up so much

I really enjoyed Benz Truck and Girls (minus the retard in the second half). If he can find a way to stick to that sound, there is some potential. But generally his music is trash

bump

Nah, all he does is singing over guitar samples with 808s. You can't do much with it.