Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_pkGD2s1Y
tabs.ultimate-guitar.
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc
youtube.com/watch?v=3X9LvC9WkkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>too

congratulations on failing to comprehend a definition that most 10 year olds have mastered

anything off the first 4 Ramones albums

i mean, you could have just suggested a song

thats kinda true, but im shit tier help me out

or maybe it's just a typo you bald mango

seeing good people on Sup Forums is bizarre

Bohemian Rhapsody.

to me this seems like a step in the opposite direction

yo so if you guys can take a break from watching a guy shit into a dogs mouth and fapping to traps, can you healp a Sup Forumsrother out

i would OP, but i know nothing about the gutair
gl tho

Coprophilic Asphyxia by Guttural Secrete.

i mean shit thats the most honest response ive gotten, cheers.

Stairway to Heaven is the correct answer

>Coprophilic Asphyxia
well... i could almost hear the guitar track but my ears gave way

true i thought of it, im on hurt by cash right now

ashamed that i have to bump this thread

Oldfag here. I first picked up an axe in 1978 when the Ramones were still fresh and scared most people. I did exactly this. I worked out how to play every song on the first three albums. Not too hard once you learn basic chords. That's the main thing. Learn the chords and practice changes. I was making up, my own songs within a couple of months. I wasn't all that interested in playing covers after that.

Fucking thanks for the help, youre helping someone discover a hobby

a bit of music theory may help with making your own songs, as well

checkmate

im far off from making my own songs but thanks

Uno negro

np
just something to think about

Johnny Cash version of hurt is easy as fuck. Am , C maj, D maj

Here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_pkGD2s1Y

I've got small dumb hands i straight up cant get the f, i just destroy the e in the strum

No F involved in Hurt

It's all of a sudden so simple, let me just go grab my acoustic and copy that shit.

everything else tells me there is ex:tabs.ultimate-guitar. com/j/johnny_cash/hurt_crd.htm

I mean i can do jesus loves me but im athiest so that isnt really an interest to me

Find the one wit just Am, C, and D until the chorus.

That's the thing its the chorus that gets me, that F is impossible for me

That was me suggesting that. Fellow oldfag. I don't play but I've had so many bandmates over the years who learned this way.

Did you ever record/release material, user?

Goddmamnit. I'm losing fucking patience with you. Chorus on the version I'm talking about is just four variations of G.

Don't fear the reaper

No honestly i've always wanted to learn guitar, but only got one recently, im straight up just a nub, no experience other than previous brass experience in primary school...

Shit man im sorry, im just trying to learn, hey if you give me the notes i can try and you'd have helped me

while reading the title i expected some bullshit metal troll response but was happily suprised thank user

Yeah no, harder than it sounds.

I'd say the most famous songs by Nirvana. Simple riffs, technically easy but it'll work your fingers.

i've got the bass line by come as you are, uncle taught me when i was 9, when he wasnt fiddling my tiddle. but yeah ill look into it

ATWA from system of a down is pretty easy. Or paint in black from the Beatles if you want to learn chords. I'm assuming you are talking about electric guitar. Get a game called rocksmith. Teaches you how to play guitar and its pretty fun.

nope accoustic, im a poor fag straight up drove to germany to get this "free"

This. Rocksmith is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

Yoooo I'm in Germany on vacation right now. This has nothing to do with guitars tho

Okay. No problem. Once you learn F, just strum around with canon in D chords on easy mode: C, G, Am, E, F, C, F, and G.

jokes on you i have this in my favourites

cheers man

Np. Also, I meant Em not E major

shit man it was cool, even got into a crash and learned the max speed of my car, was a fucking adventure, great country and axe taste like shit

aight you're a legend

I don't see how that was a joke, but okay.

How about either of these?
youtube.com/watch?v=3X9LvC9WkkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8

um thanks but im not quiet sure as to what im supposed to do with these i just started classical music seems a bit far from where i am