youtube.com/watch?v=cE36pyqkRbU
youtu.be/qeB6JC_wRyE
youtu.be/vVy9Lgpg1m8
youtube.com/watch?v=SYa-eAFlRXo
youtube.com/watch?v=0EzEhW1VO9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

National anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=KfqQC0eSp-A

Holy shit. Someone besides me likes soft rock.

That late 90s early 00s boyband sound
You know what I mean

I Want It That Way is a 10/10 pop track. I don't know what everyone's problem is

I used to buy the "everyone hates disco" meme until realising it's the most influential genre since rock and roll. That being said, I love the absolute corniness of Eurodance. The early 90's stuff is especially charming in a very hammy way.
This.

Must Protect Masculinity At All Costs

reggaeton,

I always love to dance like a madman to Eurodance, it's a bit sarcastic but it's all love.
AWWAWW YAAYEEEEE WANNA BE MY LOOOOOVAH

listening to that song makes me feel like i just ate a tub of frosting

DSBM

please leave and never come back

Vaporwave
Lofi hiphop

>Vaporwave
This

Also, old-school industrial

Like tego calderon?

shit band, shit poster, shit chart

Nice try but it's not me

>Nice try but it's not me
are you really that insecure that you need to samefag to validate your own taste

If someone could point me to a club that plays Eurodance in my area, I would be absolutely giddy.
>Vaporwave
Depends on which kind we're talking about here. The slowed down 80's stuff is pure meme music. The chopped up house style is fucking great.
Is there any theme here beyond "classic rock"?

>The chopped up house style is fucking great.
Futurefunk?

Yes. But some still choose to call it "vaporwave".

I wish they wouldn't. I like both, but they're definitely not the same

I agree. There really isn't anything else in the genre I can listen to though.

People don't like lofi hip hop?

fag

futurefunk

power metal

this is a popular (if niche) genre

why do you think DeroVolk exists? what do you think the purpose of a NATIONAL anthem is?
>proceeds to post regional/provincial anthem (Tuva is a nation!)

youtube.com/watch?v=MBnAZ_qSYJU

Vapid trap shit

Gabber
Hardstyle
all that harder electronic type of stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=cE36pyqkRbU

comrade?

this so fucking much

Who the he'll doesn't like lo if hip hop

Tony Hawk Pro Skater-tier pop punk and third-wave ska.
Grew up on a heavy diet of that shit and always had a soft spot for it.

>third-wave ska.
This my shit.

I am basically always in the mood for lolicore.

I like carnival style pipe organ music, its wistful and joyous sounding and the instruments are very impressive pieces of machinery.

youtu.be/qeB6JC_wRyE

>pop punk
Still my guilty pleasure, every single one of the bands that did it well are 100% fuckfaces today (Green Day, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Bad Religion) but it still sounds better than "approved" punk to me because it actually has production values, the vocals sound like they were mixed in a nice studio not a fucking garage.

youtu.be/vVy9Lgpg1m8

Still cant hear that and not get the feels (even if Delonge is literally CIA-tier now)

Reminds me of all the Tony Hawk knockoffs too, the BMX ones and even the inline skating one were all fun and had great music

Also this, Eurobeat is god-tier, I would be making Eurobeat productions (LA producer IRL), but the normies just arent quite ready yet...not sure if they'll ever be...maybe soon though

Backstreet Boys were some damn singers, here singing When I Grow Up live:
youtube.com/watch?v=SYa-eAFlRXo

Although Beach Boys live version is more impressive since they play intruments at the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=0EzEhW1VO9M

Post-Grunge. But even I have my limits with the genre

I like AOR too. I've been having some fun trying to sample it too.

You're that guy who's been posting Asia a bunch recently, aren't you?

>You're that guy who's been posting Asia a bunch recently, aren't you?
Nope

Thought I'd ask

3 whole people on Sup Forums who like AOR

It's so underrated.

It's like all the grandeur and majesty of prog but none of the excess and bullshit. Just a solid melodic foundation.

60's pop. Not the stuff they play on classic rock stations - stuff like Mary Hopkin, Donovan, and that. Even the oldies stations don't play enough of it.

AOR is okay in small doses, if an Asia or Kansas song comes on the radio I listen to it.

>REO Speedwagon
>80's Yes
>Ween on a list of dadrock/metal classics

4th here, I was on a AOR binge recently. I find the genre best listened to in compilations.

Wonder if we can get to 6. We'd have to use both hands to count all of the AOR listeners on Sup Forums at that point.

I like disco, vaporwave, K-pop (for the music), J-pop, harsh noise, onkyo, acid jazz, lowercase, futurefunk, and liquid funk.

>old-school industrial
>DSBM
People hate these? I thought they were fairly well received and popular (at least within their genres, of course). I really like both of them though.

>Album Oriented Rock
>Best listened to in compilations
What?

Nah I'm five and the guy who posts Asia isn't here there's moar.

I would def be down for an AOR general.

Red Dawn needs more love.

Disco, hi nrg, kpop for the music, europop...
I like basically almost everything, rarely I hate something. I would like to try more AOR now after the thread desu

Nice jojokes

Disco was cool because it brought forth the best New Wave and Post Punk in NYC and Europe

That
That too.
>kpop for the music
Tell me about it, kinda stopped caring when they stopped doing eurodancey stuff for weird korean rap.
Also Power Metal.

Black Metal; the harsh vocals and generally lo-fi sound really seem to drive people away.

The funny part is that JoJo got me into my favorite music

Your point is?