Give me one thing CONCRETE that Hillary has done wrong

Give me one thing CONCRETE that Hillary has done wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/13/lauren-batchelder-jeb-bush-volunteer-confronts-don/
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0&feature=youtu.be&t=318
youtube.com/watch?v=expabh7zFBg
youtube.com/watch?v=T9hpMhcIcC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Libya (you)

Lybia
Bengazi
Emails

I could go on and on and on and ....

Didn't dump Bill after he got Blow Jobs and Anal in the next room.

Proof ? Anything more than a one word meme?

She should have divorced him. She could have kicked him out of the White house and took half his pension.

give me one reason I should vote for her

exist

Nothing. In fact, she's far more of a political outsider than anyone else running for president. It puzzles me why so many fellow internet forum users support Bernie or even Trump, citing Bernie as being previously independent or Trump being a businessman. You know what I think? What could make someone more of an outsider than being a WOMAN for goodness sake!? We've never had a woman before, and the time is now. Let's prove the naysayers wrong. Hillary 2016. For America.

Not just that, she straight up implied Monica was a lying tramp when really her husband was just another pervert democrat. SLUT SHAMING.

She didn't swallow.

>... thing CONCRETE that ...

get out!

You're either some fucking redditor or an autist

GET OUT!

>arguing that women should be paid the same for doing less work than men

>You know what I think?

Probably not much

And she should have went back to simply Hillary Rodham. And dropped the Clinton. Too low energy to stand up for women.

Chinagate.

>she's far more of a political outsider than anyone else running for president.

Isn't that union jack a little bit too big, straya?

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

She eats newborns for lunch.

Travelgate

Travel gate.
She was found guilty and fined.

Bimbogate

kek

Oralgate

Well those are non issues. So please, do go on and on

Cuckgate

>female cuck president
Hello Goldsheckelstein

She shit herself

>Give me one thing CONCRETE that Hillary has done wrong.

When it comes to the choice between her getting paid and the public interest, guess what she chooses every time?

Hillary Clinton is beholden to many interests, unfortunately, the American public isn’t one of them.

go on then?

“There’s a debate going on in the Kremlin between the Foreign Ministry and the Intelligence Services about whether they should release the 20,000 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that they have hacked into.”

Joseph E. diGenova, who served as U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia for four years, said Wednesday he believes the FBI is investigating two separate Clinton scandals.

“The Bureau has between 100 and 150 agents assigned to the case. They would not have that many people assigned to a classified information case,” he told TheDCNF, addressing Clinton’s use of a private email server located at her New York home.

“Based on reports that agents are asking questions about the foundation, it seems to me it is the subject of a second prong of the investigation,” he said.

She's still breathing.

Speak with that annoying voice of hers

>overthrowing a government for political and financial greed
>leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands and total destabilization of an entire region
>nonissue

For such a caring party, yall sure dont give a fuck about anyone you trample.

-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

I don't think so Tim
snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

Barked like the Dog she is.

Someone teach that old lady how to pour a beer

Students at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas protested a $225,000 speech planned for October, citing the rising cost of tuition and asking Clinton to return the money to the school. The speech, which focused in part on the rising cost of higher education, ultimately went forward as planned.

The source of this Hillary ad was a Jeb plant in a New Hampshire event. Hillary is reusing old Jeb material. She's literally starting the general election campaign by copying Jeb.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/13/lauren-batchelder-jeb-bush-volunteer-confronts-don/
>youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0&feature=youtu.be&t=318

Anyone care to explain these constant low-effort shit stirring posts?

Wow I never realized that trumpfags were such caring human beings.

>Kremlin

Supported gay marriage.

Filegate

benghazi

Hairgate

Hilaryious joke

Monicagate, Zippergate, Sexgate.

Nannygate

Stargate

Heaven'sGate

Weinergate

C O N C R E T E
C ompletely destroyed the reputation of a 12 year old

O ffed herself from the whitewater comission for being too corrupt

N ever released those wall street transcripts

C onspicuously led to the death of US citizens in Benghazi

R uined US opsec by transmit classified info over unclassified channels, repeatedly and brazenly

E mailed other such documents freely on a server less hardened than my flaccid wong

T old everyone she was squeaky clean and that all above is because muh sexism

Even got vince foster killed.

Forgot pic.

She unleashed her fucking shills on this site to shit it up.

>no replies

Sup Forums is a fucking shit board. Jesus christ.

Thank you for this post though. If any ignorant insecure fuck doesn't know about all these things already, they can do a fact check through google. It's all legit.

Hillary is the fucking apex of corrupt politicians running for president. Fuck her and fuck any idiot who supports her.

this too

>first bullet
>fired from watergate
>it's all legit

And this is how you tell someone is a shill

>that picture

KEK

>non issues

>complete inability to do her job
>obviously couldnt handle the responsibility, no matter how basic
>deposed and assassinated a rightful world leader, destabilizing the planet and kicking off the migrant crisis, then laughed about it on TV

>non issues

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No replies because when shillary sent her hordes we spammed their threads with that pasta. Anyone here during that week knows all about the cunt

Non issues?

Lybia
>destabilize a country and get thousands of people killed for no reason
Bengazi
>get soldiers killed for no reason and then lie about it later
>goes on to say that it makes no difference
>shows how she doesnt give a fuck about our troops
Emails
>complete disregard for white house protocols resulting in our secrets being out in the air for anyone to see

Oh yes I am well aware Hillary supporters don't give a fuck about our country

Still waiting.

>inability
>couldn't handle responsibility

Your opinion

>Libya destabilized the planet

Kek

Pantsuitgate

-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity".
-She was a lawyer who vehemently defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

Let's not forget that she kicked off her own political career by committing campaign finance fraud and ruining a business partially owned by Stan Lee.

youtube.com/watch?v=expabh7zFBg

youtube.com/watch?v=T9hpMhcIcC8

We don't pretend & aren't willfully ignorant. That's the difference.

Hillary enables the actions of her serial rapist husband.

She supported both the Patriot Act and the War in Iraq

Yeap that's some Stronk woman.

>Your opinion
It's a fact. She had a job and she couldn't handle it. People died preventable deaths because of her.

>Libya destabilized the planet
>being this ignorant

Qaddafi's promise that Europe would turn black is coming truer by the day because of her actions.

>gets soldiers killed

No soldiers died autist. Cia operatives did. And general ham was the one to withhold ground and air support.

Goes to show you swallow the MSM bullshit your fed.

>resulting in our secrets being out

Nope. She used a secure government server for classified info, and used a private one for unclassified business.

>because of her

Who was in charge of the budget during Benghazi? Who was the africom commander who made the call to withhold ground and air support?

She did use the server for classified work. The white house wouldn't release some emails because it contained classified information.

The Classified e-mails are not going to be her downfall. Its the influence peddling through the Clinton Foundation that is under scrutiny now.

What did she mean by this?

Wow...

...really makes you think, huh?

No. They were retroactively classified. You don't know what they contained. Over classification is a recurrent thing

I don't know if I've just seen this list too much or what but I'm desensitized to it now. I used to feel so much anger but now I feel nothing.

>please vote for a woman and make it easy for us to invade you.

t. Mayor of London

Hey I am a Hill Shill now.

OP is a shill and will ignore this

well this is embarrassing...

Really makes you think...

>She's a baby boomer

Reason enough.

Is that upper quote a meme or what? Haven't been able to confirm it.

Here is my current list of anti-Hillary talking points: COMPLETELY FREE!!

Free Anti-Hillary Talking Points

When Hillary voted for the Iraq War, was her position that brown lives don't matter?
Hillary has swimming pools of blood on her hands, and she tries to act like she's a "good person." Nope.
Hillary is a hothead who goes to war too easily because the weapons industry funds her campaigns.
Hillary thought war with Iraq was a good idea, but she won't protect our borders from invasion. She's retarded.

Crooked Hillary is a JOB-KILLING MACHINE.
Why won't you talk about TRADE, Hillary? Do you know anything about TRADE? Is TRADE a scary word for you?
Crooked Hillary is on the side of BIG CORPS that export jobs, not on the side of the AMERICAN WORKER who loses his job.
Hillary is afraid to talk about trade because her corporate donors own her.
Hillary envisions a weaker America, falling further and further behind. That's bad for the future of young Americans.
Hillary brings illegals in. Trump brings jobs in. You choose.

Hillary's campaign is being run by millennials, lazy half-assers who want the election handed to them for free.
Hillary is barely winning the primaries against Bernie. She's weak. Trump will stomp her.
Did your husband repeal Glass-Steagall and cause the global financial crisis of 2008?

And what exactly is the secretary of state's responsibilities if not to have the state department ready to handle the occasional crisis? Who do the commanders answer to? I guarantee you a call like that wasn't made by anyone lower than the head honcho.