ITT: We hate niggers!

ITT: We hate niggers!

Cracked out niglet

all of this is op
I truly find it sad to see a person in your state when your life has degraded to utter nothingness and so to give yourself a slight boost and morale you have to do your best to degrade others

>ITT: Why we're obsessed with niggers

>Because...GANGS!!!
>Because...STUPID!!!
>Because...MONKEYS!!!
>ITT: A gang of stupid socially inept mayo monkeys angry at the world because they're beta af

At least he's not degrading valuable humans, they're basically contributing to society as much as he is which still makes him a huge faggot

My name be Rastis P. jabbo and i dindu nuffin

>INB4 "White booiiis got smaller dicks!"

no one ever said whites invented slavery
and Egyptians aren't black their north African

Why?

There is literally no difference in physical or mental abilities between blacks, asians and whites

>muh stormfaggotry

kek

Facts

No but whites continued to profit off slavery even after the rest of the world told them to abandon it.

the whole muh thing was created to mock redneck conservatives

all in all great response somebody posts a logical argument and then you turn around like
>muh alternative facts

And then there is this faggot.

>I''m not a redneck conservative

sure bud

no shit everybody who's ever used slave culture has profited off of it and some way

well everybody but the slaves

>a logical argument
more like you don't want to admit Egyptians are blacks because that doesn't fit your agenda of hate

if you're not a redneck conservative don't act like one

when you post stupid shit expect somebody will call you out on it

Do you even know who the fuck you're replying to faggot?

lol

no YOU are the redneck who's scared of black people
that's why you embrace stormfag bullshit designed to deflect the burden away from White European Oppression.

>muh stormfag charts

kek

Why does every faggot on 4chsn hate every skin color but white? Also why is black especially hate? What's the point?

you seem to misunderstand what African and black is Africans are the people who are native to Africa and the people who culturally identified as those who are from Africa while being black is often someone who is of African descent but is culturally Western in all African culture has been wiped from them oftentimes black people have European ancestry and their bloodline learn your terms

also agenda of hate what the fuck are you talking about nobody brought hate into this I'm just talking about fucking geography and cultural identity

Bloop

>be me
>in downtown Orlando with Indian pajeet best friend(good, clean minority that poos in loo)
>have at least 6 homeless niggers beg for money, one even freestyled for us for half an hour(gave him a dollar for the effort)
>about to leave
>fat 5'10 kneegrow walks up and asks for 80 cents
>say no
>walks away mumbling, hear something about molly
>been looking for molly everywhere with no luck
>ask if he has, his melanin filled face lights up with joy as he tells us to follow him
>get into increasingly more sketchy and abandoned areas, growing uneasiness
>finally say that we're not interesting anymore
This is what set him off.
>r u a police jaccca tryna waste my time nigga? Powlees so bad out here
>gets more angry and demands $5 for his time
>say no and tell him we're fucking leaving
>steps in front of me "I hope a bitch nigga would try to take a swang at me nigguh"
>getting pissed off, taller and in somewhat better shape
>nigger starts reaching into his waistband
>fuckthat.wav
>pajeet hands him 80 cents despite my opposition and he throws it on the ground screaming
>I tell him to give me $5 for my time instead
>this really triggers his inner ape
>starts mumbling incomprehensible Ebonics and walking towards us
>immediately walk the other direction but friend stays and gets cornered
>he had $800 on him and I wasn't letting a homeless faggot take all of it
>walk back and tell nigger to get the fuck away
>ignores me
>call him a fucking faggot and run the other direction while flipping him off
>he takes the bait
>chases me away from friend in front of cars who seem not to care
>see police and laugh as I run towards them
>nigger slinks sadly away into the night
>reunite with friend and uber back to house
The End

because

pic related

Lost on this one

no yo're not faggot
Egyptians are Africans the same as any other dark-skinned human being.

You can't handle that they were masters of culture and architecture because they're actually smarter than the white race you worship.

>I haz a bunch of stormfag charts

kek

am I being punked
because this shit seriously feels like a joke
either you guys aren't actually reading what I'm writing and you're coming up with assumptions or you're reading what I'm writing and you're just like "fuck it let's just start making up shit"

Lol

Look how bad that nigger bitch wants her hair to look like whyte wimmins instead of the nasty pubic curls that naturally grow out of her nigger head

Faggot if this is you , the point sticks

shut up, stormfag

shut up

Fuck of summerfag before I come over there and bitch-slap the snowflake out of you.

>i'm kissless
>i will never tap an ass like that

kek

So you hate all blacks because of statistics? Ok

This is why you hate niggers, OP.

Are you purposely misinterpreting my words because I said nothing about worshiping the white race and as for it every dark skin person is African are you telling me that the native Jamaicans are African just because somebody has dark skin does not make them African and just because somebody is African does not make them any smarter or any less smart than someone else I don't know what the hell is your problem but I feel like you have good intentions in your heart but you're just bad at presenting them

>the native Jamaicans are African
they are descendants of slaves, yes

do you want to keep losing this discussion faggot?
keep it up

>Not hating women for willing to copulate with a such a vile and disgusting creature

what does that even mean and furthermore what point are you trying to argue

Stormfags try to downplay and deflect white slave ownership
Stormfags also can't handle that Egyptians are black people who have created architecture and culture that surpasses white culture at the time.

xDDD

I have a questions for you do you consider Samoans Brazilians Argentinian Puerto Ricans Filipino and any other people around the world who have a darker skin tone African

OP here. Have I, or have I not, successfully started a nigger hate thread?

u must be one of them

More like why do you have a problem with being presented with information that Africans created advanced civilization?

>my mom washes my fleshlight for me

kek

I'm an angry redneck and this party has got to stop!!! Don't yew mock me boay

African cuisine has heavily influenced American cuisine

okay now I know 100% you're fucking with me because that no point was I arguing for Stormfront or any other shit like that

I'm really hoping you're just some sweaty conservative trying to tilt me because if you're not that means some of that Republican sjw propaganda might be real

Niggers are always on that KANGZ shit when real Africans are barely more advanced than fucking monkeys and hardly use tools. Muh 13th dynasty and sheeeit

Fuck off nigger

What have I said that makes me "conservative?"
You are confused faggot.

Good story man

>that Republican sjw propaganda
that whites are responsible for enslaving blacks in Africa?

you're daft

>more of muh stormfag stuff

kek

when did I ever say that my argument from the beginning was that Egyptians were African

ask for advanced civilization I hope you're talking about advance for the time and not that you're on some ancient aliens bullshit

and heads up if you go back and read what I wrote a second time you'll see that I was expressing that being black and being African are two different things culturally If you deny that then that's just you misunderstanding cultures and hey not all of us can be understanding of different cultures

Because...niggers

Egyptians are blacks who created advanced civilizations.

Deal with it. That means the whole "durr niggers r stupid" crap is bullshit.

Why the fuck did he have 800 on him?

Yet this doesn't account for almost every instance of when Africans or other foreigners come to the US and actually out perform all the white kids in schools and get some of the highest paying jobs. Nigerians are some of the most well off demographics within the united states; they're up there with the smartest Asians. That personal comment was also dripped in prejudice. Using data like this propagate your bullshit agenda is despicable and people like you who present data like this are forgetting that it's just data that doesn't account for many things.

afrifags keep believing the lie that a light brown semetic people weren't sub-saharan blacks.

the fact that you're acting fucking ridiculous you're accusing me of being some Stormfront skinhead because I said culturally being black and being African are two different things

and I say it again white people did not create slavery slavery existed long before the concept of race in fact slavery is present in nature and in other animals

are you just putting words in my mouth I never said any of that but I am saying this and read my words very closely

black people are culturally Western they are no different from any Western European person because their culture is exactly the same

African people are culturally African why because their culture is that of the African people

Got anymore "sheeeeeit"'s ?

oops. i mean were

There's no other demographic that spouts more of the retarded "kangz" rhetoric than you autistic whites. You're literally the only ones saying that and the rest if the world is laughing at you idiots.

It does, however, account for how much murder and rape and crime niggers do. Ethiopians aren't special niggers. There just aren't enough of them to form their own little Ethiopian nigger communities yet that will go to shit as soon as they hit Peak negro. You're an apologist faggot

Go type the words kings and queens into a Facebook search. Behold 7000 different pages of retarded niggers thinking that they are anything more than niggers. The quicker everyone drops all of this "black people are humans too!" bullshit, the quicker we can get on with having an actual society. Niggers are garbage

Oh no, I kinda like her

Why are you fueled by so much hate for black people? What happened that was so traumatic to make you think of black people as subhuman?

Wow, are you really this dumb, there is more slavery today than anytime in history, about 25 million people. All the worst offenders are non white countries, especially countries in Africa and the Middle East.

They exist, what hit you in the head hard enough to make you think there is a possibility of them being equal to a white?

I hate this shit the only reason why they are people like that in africa is because they didn't have many resources and were full of predators all around them and yet they manage to survive.Its like sending a guy to a place full of resources and with a lot of man power vs sending a guy to a desser where theres nothing

I've lived by them, gone to school with them, worked with them, and have just had general everyday interactions with them. You obviously haven't, or else your nigger hate would be at proper levels

Nigger, like 3/4 of the fucking diamonds in the world come from Africa. It's resource rich as fuck but niggers just never invented shovels

Sup Forums is basically the KKK of the internet

Cause Africa is mostly flat land theres no rocks or anything to make a fucking shovel and diamons are worthless im talking about iron,wood,water,etc and not only that but is extremely dangerous out there getting wood or water is hard because is hard to find and theres a lot of predators.

Also there were not many man power back in the day and white boys taking black people was not helping africa progress

>triggeredcuck/10

>this level of projection

Do you even know what you're saying?

>nigger tries to start shit
>white person is the bad guy

I usually assume faggots like you are larping, but I think you might be a for real mud duck. Cof bin dub ho muhfuggah

topkek