I wanna kill myself

I wanna kill myself

why?

That is a terrible way to think OP. You're not going to get anywhere with that attitude. Instead trying saying, "I will kill myself".

I just dont know why we live like what are we supposed to do?

No point in life just live with it or be a hero but pls make it live and post link

Me too, high five!!

Hahahaha way to go humanity I love it

you have plenty yo choose, not necessarly what you are "supposed" to do, go kill some puppies idk give more details

Or u can post pussy pics and let us look

But honestly did someone found the purpose of life??

I've wanted to be an hero for a couple of years and I'm alright with dying, but I really don't want to hurt my mother and sister - that's what's stopping me.

please try to be in the news by doing something special

Pussy *is* the purpose of life. Unfortunately it's unavailable to most Sup Forumstards, which makes our lives pointless and death desirable.

Trying to figure out a special way to do it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. I don't know if I'll ever go through with it, but it's a comfort to think about doing it.

No...because there is nothing to find...deal with it or perish on that...

>> 738985252
Yeah something like doing a flip off a building while having fireworks taped on yourself

shit i would do it next time i feel herotic

Me too...not the best reason but at least a reason

Good idea, you should write herotica.

I kek'd

DO IT FAGGOT

Yeah I guess. I used to think it'll get better, for thirty years I thought it'll get better but for the last two years I haven't been able to believe that. Either I'm more than usually depressed or reality has finally caught up with me.

why tho

Why not? I honestly want to know. I'm not OP, just another piece of human waste that can't see a point to it all.

How old are you?
I have to fight against my bad mood since I'm 12...I'm 28 now...

No you want attention because youre a faggot.

Holy fkg shit