Who will have more yards? Brady of Ryan?

who will have more yards? Brady of Ryan?

Brady: 339, 3 TD 0 INT
Ryan: 352, 2 TD, 1 INT

brady. and it's not even close.

Ryan will back up the garbage time yardage, Big Ben threw for 314 in the loss.

julio jones is gonna dick slap them hoes and make matty ice look like joe cool.

Ryan because the Falcons' run defense sucks so the Pats can lean on their running game more, unlike other Falcons games I doubt the Pats will fall far enough behind that they have to throw the ball.

I'd bet the house Jones doesn't have a big day. Sanu will probably have a 100 yard game, but Bill will make damn sure Julio doesn't beat them.

too bad bill's gonna be on the sideline for all 60 minutes.

Ryan outplayed Brady all regular season and even more so in the playoffs. I don't see why that would stop now.

Probably has something to do with the defenses of each team, crazy right?

>the area of newengland

B-but muh dueling quarterbacks

Ryan more yards.. Brady more TDs

Yo why can't it be superbowl sunday THIS WEEK!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE WAIT IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brady is going to cement his legacy, he's the first QB to get a shot at 5 rings

>dueling quarterbacks

Dumbest false narrative in all of professional sports.

You're likely to have a truer rivalry between some twink PG and Rasheed Wallace's wife than 2 men who never share the field.

Ryan might have more passing yards because the Pats defense tends to give up some yards but not a lot of points. Unless Ryan converts those yards into points, though, Pats will still win.

Is see this picture all the time. Was it taken at the Owl 50?

>Brady of Ryan

be gentle :(

Yeah right after Denver got the last TD or 2point conversion i don't remember which.

Eli said he was still doing math in his head with Carolina still being in it with a score and onside recovery.

That's a pretty good lie. Its obvious he's upset that he'll be the forgotten Manning

>first-team all-pro receiver
cool sounds good
>in the playoffs
that limits the sample size a lot but I guess it's still interesting
>standing 6 foot or taller
go fuck yourself, this is officially a meme-stat

18-1 will live forever

Thanks John Madden

Brady is just Belichick's puppet. He isn't even the best QB on his team. Ryan will fuck his ass