youtube.com/watch?v=mbwoGYxKEf8
youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I jacked one out multiple times to that True Lies scene and I don't regret it

I would tap that.

I M A G I N E

Jamie Lee Curtis looks like THAT?

>You will find this attractive when you're 65

It's called aging. I used to jack it to candice bergen... Seen her lately?

okay come on that's not fair. She's an almost 60 year old woman.

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

Arnie approves.

>57
Never found her attractive, not even in True Lies.

She honestly doesn't look all that bad for her age.

damn age does not forgives, she was so shot here

youtube.com/watch?v=mbwoGYxKEf8

no just no

but i would tongue punch hellen mirren 100 yo poop factory just to taste all that salt water

Damn Melissa McBride looks like THAT?

>That male pattern baldness

JUST

Nope, I will be that cringy old man hitting on the college chicks at the beach

woah!
youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks

forgot pic

God-DAMN, she turned into The Nuge!

GOAT Gilf.

that bitch is stuuuuurdy

The only octogenarian I would smash. Would share a fine bottle of prune juice with her.

Can. Not. Unsee. Brb gonna go Hamlet myself.

DAMN

MOMMY

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your memes' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL MEME'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Sup Forums MEMES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard for with personal shitposters in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could ban every single person on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I always forget this lady's name

What's the big deal?
She looks like what she is, and old man.
No biological children
Androgynous when younger
Tons of stories about her being a genetic male
Has a condition called AIS, Androgen Insensitivity Disorder
Is an XY female
Disgusting

It was hot. That it was clumsy and the chick wasn't the best looker is its charm.