/nba/ general - KOBE BTFO Edition

OKC: Kanter can't take the Banter and fractures forearm on chair, could miss 2 weeks
OKC: Westbrook explodes and goes for 45 in win
DEN: Jokic injures hip, to go with knee
IND: Pacers outlast T-Wolves in 4th in win

TOMORROW

Celtics-Magic
Hornets-Knicks
76ers-Rockets
Spurs-Pelicans
Heat-Bulls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93bllUS8clQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for lakies comeback

CP3
JJ
MELO
BLAKE
DJ

>Embiid gets so mad about the all star snub that he drops 50 in 28 minutes against the rockets
cap this

cavs are gunna trade birdman and something for jordan clarkson

Is fucking andrew niggins elite? someone answer me

I'm sorry. But I'm finally ready to admit it.

Ingram is a bust. He's just so fucking awful compared to his college career. He looks like a fucking twig out there he gets bullied by people 5 inches shorter than him and he can't shoot to save his life.

smile if you've hit a game winner against klay thompson this season

>first of all you don't know what it takes to go back to back
CHUCK BTFO

>westreserve btfo
>embiid btfo
>lebron btfo

timeline of the gods

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA takes bong hit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wiggle wiggle baby work

>Implying anyone wants le ebin tattoos man

Zubeast shutting down Gobert.

ZUBAC
FUCK YOU FRENCHIE

Say it with me /nba/

Ingram is a ____

When lebron leaves again will you follow him?

Ingram will average a double double in the next 4 years in the Chinese league.

cap this post

>Zubac obviously fouled
>webber says it was clean even after the replay
why does he still have a job bros?

>Lakers with 1 (ONE) FG in the last 6:56 of the 3rd quarter

Lmao

So Atlanta lost Horford and they're still pretty much the same team

I thought he was supposed to be good?

we got him for 3 years that's all i need

Ingram scoreless yet again lol if he was a 2nd rounder instead of #2 overall he would literally be out of the league right now #facts

Kareen Abdul Zubar carrying this shit squad. Too bad he's only 1 man.

They got duh-white who has been pretty good. Plus they got rid of that cancer kyle korver

can this buttmad faggot stop spamming the ingram posting?
holy fuck chill he's only 19

>based zupac

Dwight got gud this season.

No
Paul Millsap has been the best player on Atlanta for about three years.

BUST

yo Clips are you here? get on 2k after the lakers game ends

yo shut up

But Dwight isn't better than Horford

Fuck all you jealous retards KD struggled just as much as Ingram when he first came into the league and look at him now, and it doesn't even matter if he busts we're the fucking lakers well just sign a star in the offseason. You Fuckboys are just hating cause we got more titles in the last 20 years than your pathetic franchise has in its history #rbl #weoutchea

there's more than one person ingram shitposting, user
it's fun to bully all the faggot lakers posters who said he'd be ROTY

Where have you been? Dwight has been elite this season.

DION
WAITERS

Defensively yeah. And he's a much better rebounder.

Yeah he is. Dwight is still borderline elite at controlling the paint and rim. Horford is a better offensive player, but who cares when dwight is going to get you 15 on 50%+ shooting while being a huge pain in the ass on defense

Don't come crying to me when the Lakeys 3peat and Ingram wins finals MVP every year.

I'm screencapping all your shitposts. In 2 years I will post the collage and it will be glorious seeing all you bitches grovel on your knees BEGGING me to delete it because you're ashamed of being so wrong.

KD had a bunch of 30 point games in a slower paced point of the NBA and its was more physical.

>rbl
wew

>goat

my nigga! /nba/ will rue the day they talked shit about a rookie on a lottery team

shut the fuck up and get back to work so you can win your way out of the top 3 picks, Luke.

A cute A CUTE

Dwight and Horford have almost the same PPG but Dwight shoots 63.4% while Horford shoots 46.3%

How come LaMarcus wasn't an all star this year?

in 2 years you'll probably be kicked out of your parents' house and hanging by a rope

Smooth, smooth. That's my son.

Smugbrook is bestbrook

He wasn't that good.

i use the rope as a cock ring when i fuck your mom

>me and my sons
>westbrook there instead of harden
lol

Fuck ya'll nibbas doubting the lakies

WE RUN THE NBA

we finna blow in the next three years, tops, and then you faggots will come crying and beg us to stop

Is he finished?

He's not good enough. You can tell Pop has reduced his role and cut the isos in half.

You're gonna need better bait kid.

When did Kawaii fail Kobr?

Why, can a normal cock ring not fit around your chode dick?

Will /nba/ shut down on account of mass suicides if LeBrownstains gets bounced in the first round? The bucks could actually give them a ton of trouble if they meet. Giannis could contain James, Love will get assessed on defense by Jabari, and Brogdon and Delly will contain Irving. The Cavs have the worst bench in the league and trash defense. If my rapties get 1 seed they are a lock to beat the Cavs

are you from /asp/.... ?

This is the greatest gif.

>bait
It's not though. Kobe literally said he would build a team around Harden instead of Westbrook.

2016 playoff when he let Andre Roberson shut him down in the 4th quarter and got shat on as he choked offensively in games 5 and 6.

Hakeem Zubajuwan has already replaced Mozgov. I'm willing to give Mozgov away to any team that will take him. Are the 76ers still accepting 2nd rounders to take in big contracts?

>this

Talking to his real dad Ben in Kobes presence. That's grounds for Excommunication in the Wew family.

meh Kawaii is still the only one of Kobr's sons to rob Lebeta of a ring and get Finals MVP.

@73898987
Larry, give it a rest and stick to your LeBron obsession.

>Hakeem Zubajuwan
>999

>houstonfags can't accept Harden is trash

>2017
>falling for artificial midseason drama
The Cavs are fine and are baiting every eastern team with false hope.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Harden is the best James in the league.

DION
WAITERS

He's arguably not even the best player on his team.

we outcha

I know right? LeBron has turned it over in back to back games in the clutch, while Kyrie had to score 49 points among other things.

LeBron sucks.

Didn't they do almost the exact same thing at the exact same time before the trade deadline?

The PG complaint might be valid, but they don't need a playmaker. They need a Delly: someone who can come off the bench for Kyrie and play great defense.

Stay strong GS bros, only 5 more months until we curb stomp LeBrownstains in 4 games and permanently destroy his legacy. Can't wait for all the sweet cockroach tears. Imagine what will happen when love has to try to guard KD lol hell fucking score 50 per game

>Kemba got a spot in the ASG
Based. I'm happy for him

lmao

Cavs pick up nate and shit on the league, think about it it's perfect.

>memers sign a tall fuck
>cavs counter with the little menace

THIS DESU

steady as she goes men. keeper steady

BTFO

memeposters pls go

this is now an official jazz lakies game thread

all other poster kindly leave

Anyone remember when Kevin Love locked down Curry when he tried to shoot the game winner?

Remember when Curry was actually scared to take the shot and tried to give it to Draymond?

That was hilarious.

then you have Harden who is shooting 30% in the clutch and 20% from three.

Lmao bron bron shooting 50% in the clutch atleast.

they said he could become anything, so he chose a cockroach

Hell even Kevin "Choker" Durant is shooting a higher percent then Harden in the clutch (albeit he's also shooting around 30%)

> Cavs need a defensive minded playmaker like Delly
> You want them to sign a score first guard who's bad defensively
lol @ the intelligence of Cavs fans

>this absolute fucking faggot having a conversation with himself

this is advanced autism

they will not divide us

hungry hungry hippos

Remember when Lebron had to be carried off the court in tears cause he shit his pants

Thought you died. It would be sad to lose the last hornets fan left on /spģ

>bad defensively
youtube.com/watch?v=93bllUS8clQ

lol @ dumb delly dick riders

>MFW INGRAM IS A BUST
AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

> Implying LeBum will even make it to the finals