Please help! If anyone's a physician or has a medical background please respond, I don't know where to turn

Please help! If anyone's a physician or has a medical background please respond, I don't know where to turn.
For the past week i have been experiencing a pain in one of my testicles (I think above the actual testicle, it's hard to tell), the pain occurs when I stand up and walk about and totally dissipates when sitting or lying down. I have experienced this stinging pain consistently and it is not getting worse or better.
I've read that it could be epididymis or testicular torrison. I always have sex with a condom however maybe a month ago a girl sucked me off without a condom. However this pain didn't start till a fair amount of time had passed from that incident. It came after I had been mountain biking with my mate and football/soccer the next day. I'm super stressed out and just constantly worrying if this is a symptom of something more serious? Pic unrelated

Does it hurt when you urinate? Any redness in the painful area? Could be any number of things. Any reason to why you won't go get it examined?

Doesn't hurt to urinate or cum, no redness at all, I don't think any swelling either, I want to exhaust all my options before going somewhere, although I am evidently coming to the end of the line unfortunately. Any ideas what it could be?

Sounds like you could have an inguinal hernia

I have this happen occasionally. It is most likely torsion, try gently turning that testicle and see if the pain increases or decreases.

Do you have any actual pain when feeling the testicles or is it only from standing up?

Then I tend to lean towards this as well.

Won't get better by itself however, so go see a physician.

Sounds like torsion. If you're not careful you could lose a testicle.

Regardless of what you hear here, get that shit checked by a doctor you fucking faggot.

Fuck, that's the one thing I don't want it to be. There's no more pain when twisting it as there is when twisting the normal one, surely this is a good sign?

Only when standing up initially after a while it will subside. And clue?

Cheers for the input I will try and see one in the next couple of days I guess

Epididymitis, its inflamation that could have sparked up from many different things. That's what this sounds like. Antibiotics and time will fix it.

>I don't know where to turn.
If only there existed some sort of professional who specializes in medical conditions.

I hope you're right, cheers for the input

Edit: if it were torsion, it would most likely be dead and dark colored from oxygen deprivation by now. So epididymitis is my bet.

Oh thank fuck, although it looks like I'm going to be showing my balls to Dr.Saville, just to be safe. Thanks for your comment :) really appreciate this

You're welcum OP, I wish you the best of luck on your testicular endeavors.

Torsion is unlikely due to the long duration of the pain and that it disappears when sitting/lying down.

Epididymitis is unlikely if you can't feel any pain when squeezing the area around the balls in the ballsack.

If you get the pain only when standing up and walking with no other symptoms i would say it's inguinal hernia. You can have this without any swelling visible on the outside.

Does the pain increase when increasing abdominal pressure? For example when carrying heavy things, coughing, taking a shit?

If you google inguinal hernia and locate the area that is affected. Then press your hands agains the area and cough, do you feel a "bubbling" sensation or swelling when coughing?

lol, torsion...

nut dies within 8h when your testicle twists. and the pain is so strong I really doubt that OP could create a thread about it

Depends, sometimes I've had it still hurt even if twisting it didn't do anything. I usually twist just a little bit at a time and then try walking around. If it gets worse I try twisting the other direction and walk around. Sometimes neither helps and I just wait an hour or so. If it persists more than a few hours go to the hospital immediately. You don't want to be the next lance armstrong right?

I think I'll forgo the twisting and just try and see a gp on a couple of days, I don't want to make it any worse

I think OP said his pain was more concentrated right around the testicle and epididymis. I should have asked if there was any noticeable swelling but the rest of his symptoms seemed pretty spot on. Hopefully he gets everything figured out, nut pains are awful.

That's a relief and a half

any change in the way your nuts hang?

I second this. Testicular torision comes with nausea-vomiting, and very acute pain.
If you feel something in your groin rather than your scrotum, its very likely an inguinal hernia.
Could also be a lymphnode if you have an STD ...
Just go to the doctor user.

Yes above the testicle, it's very hard to tell where internal pain is, there is no rednesses or noticeable swelling, although perhaps the eppydidmys or whatever it's called is a bit inflamed, but it's hard to tell. Appreciate the help

read this
you can get pain in the scrotum from inguinal hernias

Source: I'm a doctor, with inquinal hernia lol

OP did say he went biking and played soccer so that very well could have caused a hernia, but it's best to go get it looked at.

Wow, lucky I stumbled across you then! I think all in all o just need to see a doctor in real life so have some peace of mind, the thought of the (however unlikely) torision is just consuming my thought throughout the days, it's not healthy.